Originally posted by: crazygul

write to international court of justice n all !   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh yeah πŸ€£
let us help in the petitions too πŸ˜›
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tvbuf

I don't have any issues with Faisal winning the competition. He has trained for years with his choreo, and is consequently a great dancer.

But yes, the show's criteria was never made clear - going by the history of the show, the expectations were for a different criteria for a win. If the channel had made clear the rules for results, there would not be this amount of immature warfare going on here.

So yes, the channel has manipulated the audiences, and who knows, maybe even the contestants.

the only thing with which i agree

people really need to stop declaring their delusional bubbles as facts πŸ˜Š
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AB..

The whole nation conspired to make Sanaya lose this show. But guess  What they don't it's their loss. Soon this channel will shut down...the so called judges will be left jobless...faizal will be wandering one studio to another but no one will cast him on their show. His career will be doomed for making sanaya lose this show. Everyone's fate depended on sanaya's win or loss and since she lost this show the whole country is now doomed. 

oh my my πŸ€£
-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .crystalskies.

She is a non dancer but seems like judges were comparing her with IGT contestants.Just because harness was tangled they deducted her 3 marks?.A guy was pulling harness from up and it wasn't a huge mistake.Even professional dancer like Lauren understood this and gave her 10.The overall performanve was mindblowing.Malaika's reason wasn't valid for deducting her marks.Tell me one dance form that is not repeated in Jhalak this season."You have done it before" like really?😲

its not just the harness, i found the act too simple to b finale act...and it had very less of dance...everyone did a proper dancing on finale act, Faisal was the best ofcourse...but SI's act hardly had any proper dance but just hanging and that too didnt work well
balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AB..

The whole nation conspired to make Sanaya lose this show. But guess  What they don't it's their loss. Soon this channel will shut down...the so called judges will be left jobless...faizal will be wandering one studio to another but no one will cast him on their show. His career will be doomed for making sanaya lose this show. Everyone's fate depended on sanaya's win or loss and since she lost this show the whole country is now doomed. 

Hi my dear friend AB, have you joined your friend Ktivulu at Kilpauk .Hope both of you have met and having a grand gala time over there. Good luck to both of you.
balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

Accha tell us why channel is jealous?do u have any secret news abt this?share wit us,we also want to know why channel is jealous of sanaya only in this whole world!!

Now- again tell us why judges are jealous?umm may be sanaya snatched a role of item dancer from malaika from any movie?

Shahid kapoor once proposes sanya and she rejected,thats why still shahid is on revenge mood? Ganesh wanted to marry her and rejected again? Lauren cant speak hindi fluently and sanaya can thats why?

Plz share ur secrets regarding jealousy.. Explore ,let us know..come'n :)

Here comes one more member of Kilpauk... Don;t worry you'll become alright very soon. My best
wishes.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

the only thing with which i agree

people really need to stop declaring their delusional bubbles as facts πŸ˜Š

There are many more facts in my post - such as Faisal has trained for years

Regardless, its all this mystery that the channel creates for no rhyme or reason, and so I am NOT watching BB - thank you COLORS 
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: balav

Hi my dear friend AB, have you joined your friend Ktivulu at Kilpauk .Hope both of you have met and having a grand gala time over there. Good luck to both of you.

my friend balav first you and ur fellow fans go and join kilpauk and u people enjoy their, so that u people will come out from the frustration, dilution that ur sanaya irani was cheated by whole world πŸ˜†go and join soon in kilpauk and remember to take ur fellow fans who are saying  that sanaya irani was cheated by whole world, so take them to kilpauk and u to join their my dear friend balav
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello 
Since everyone is giving their opinion here is mine 

I think that the results was  fair. Faisal deserved to win 

I don't  get it why people are creating a mess about Faisal win. C'mom guys he deserved it. All his performances were amazing,innovative and better than Sanaya. I agree that Sanaya was good too but Faisal was better.
As far as the non-dancer thing is concerned, yes Faisal is a trained dancer and he already had an advantage over the other contestants. But that doesn't mean he did not work hard like the other contestants.Kindly note that he was away from dance for years as he was playing in Mahrna.
 If you see his performances in DID and Jhalak,you will see that he improved a lot and in Jhalak he did so many styles that didnt do before.So that mean he didnt work hard ? 
And if a trained dancer/actor was not allowed to participate,then why do you think he was able to participate? So this is not against the rules guys
Shakti Mohan participated in JDJ guys and she didnt win. So that doesn't mean a trained dancer always has to win,if a non dancer managed to do better in dancing than the trained dancer ,the non dancer takes the trophy home. If you are a trained dancer,that doesnt guarantee you a win. 
Unfortunately Sanaya could do better than faisal, but she didnt do better!

And if some people still think it is against the rules,where were you when the show started ? If you think it was wrong/unfair,you should have protested earlier not now,when faisal won! And if Sanaya or other contestants have no objection about it,so why should you ?

And why is no one realising that even if Faisal had an advantage of being familiar with dance,he is still 16 and other contestants are much older. 

Im  actually not a fan of Sanaya or Faisal. But I'v been following the show and I can say that Faisal was better. His performances were best and the judges were not being partial.. We all seen his performances and how good he was and its obvious that the judges will like his performances !

And Im sorry but if I compare, faisal performances were creative,innovative,he tried more dancing styles,his technique was better,his flow..I mean he is a gifted dancer who deserve to win.Sanaya was okay,sometimes with great acts and that's why she is 1st runner up. And I'm so glad that Jhalak did justice to the best dancer because Sanaya obviously have more fans but in the end,it is the best dancer that has to win,not the most popular.Sanaya is not the best dancer,she is only the 2nd best after Faisal .

'Superstar' Shahid dont hate Sanaya,why would he be jealous of Sanaya?πŸ˜†
Why people has to be jealous of Sanaya ->Nothing to be jealous for..

Those talking about the harness stuff and all,the judges could not give 40/40. Its the finale,minor mistakes matters a lot of marks. In finale everything has to be perfect,but she didnt mastered the dance technique really,she was a bit awkward too i dont know.As for harness, she is not completely to be blamed but mistakes happen,and when mistakes happen on stage,marks have to be deducted,its been like that since many years.You cant just change that in 1 night because Sanaya is everyone's favourite.

For those who think that the whole world is doomed,its not the case,Many people are very happy that Faisal won[Even Sanaya,Jai and Sanaya fans..]  Some people who are still arguing that Sanaya should have won,guess what the verdict will not change!  Move on and be happy for Faisal.
Sanaya has loads of fans but Faisal has talent guys[I'm not saying Sanaya does not have talent] .He will achieved a lot and I just don't get it why some people cannot stop bashing Faisal,he's just a kid,let him alone. 

Before ending,some people said that the judges decided beforehand who should won etc.. I hope that's not true but still they made a good choice. Judges liked Faisal more [but that doesn't mean judges were giving him marks for granted]NO he earned those marks and respect,he deserved it!

Thank you for reading
Edited by Y12345 - 8 years ago
Sanzlover97 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Hello 

Since everyone is giving their opinion here is mine 

I think that the results was  fair. Faisal deserved to win 

I don't  get it why people are creating a mess about Faisal win. C'mom guys he deserved it. All his performances were amazing,innovative and better than Sanaya. I agree that Sanaya was good too but Faisal was better.
As far as the non-dancer thing is concerned, yes Faisal is a trained dancer and he already had an advantage over the other contestants. But that doesn't mean he did not work hard like the other contestants.Kindly note that he was away from dance for years as he was playing in Mahrna.
 If you see his performances in DID and Jhalak,you will see that he improved a lot and in Jhalak he did so many styles that didnt do before.So that mean he didnt work hard ? 
And if a trained dancer/actor was not allowed to participate,then why do you think he was able to participate? So this is not against the rules guys
Shakti Mohan participated in JDJ guys and she didnt win. So that doesn't mean a trained dancer always has to win,if a non dancer managed to do better in dancing than the trained dancer ,the non dancer takes the trophy home. If you are a trained dancer,that doesnt guarantee you a win. 
Unfortunately Sanaya could do better than faisal, but she didnt do better!

And if some people still think it is against the rules,where were you when the show started ? If you think it was wrong/unfair,you should have protested earlier not now,when faisal won! And if Sanaya or other contestants have no objection about it,so why should you ?

And why is no one realising that even if Faisal had an advantage of being familiar with dance,he is still 16 and other contestants are much older. 

Im  actually not a fan of Sanaya or Faisal. But I'v been following the show and I can say that Faisal was better. His performances were best and the judges were not being partial.. We all seen his performances and how good he was and its obvious that the judges will like his performances !

And Im sorry but if I compare, faisal performances were creative,innovative,he tried more dancing styles,his technique was better,his flow..I mean he is a gifted dancer who deserve to win.Sanaya was okay,sometimes with great acts and that's why she is 1st runner up. And I'm so glad that Jhalak did justice to the best dancer because Sanaya obviously have more fans but in the end,it is the best dancer that has to win,not the most popular.Sanaya is not the best dancer,she is only the 2nd best after Faisal .

'Superstar' Shahid dont hate Sanaya,why would he be jealous of Sanaya?πŸ˜†
Why people has to be jealous of Sanaya ->Nothing to be jealous for..

Those talking about the harness stuff and all,the judges could not give 40/40. Its the finale,minor mistakes matters a lot of marks. In finale everything has to be perfect,but she didnt mastered the dance technique really,she was a bit awkward too i dont know.As for harness, she is not completely to be blamed but mistakes happen,and when mistakes happen on stage,marks have to be deducted,its been like that since many years.You cant just change that in 1 night because Sanaya is everyone's favourite.

For those who think that the whole world is doomed,its not the case,Many people are very happy that Faisal won[Even Sanaya,Jai and Sanaya fans..]  Some people who are still arguing that Sanaya should have won,guess what the verdict will not change!  Move on and be happy for Faisal.
Sanaya has loads of fans but Faisal has talent guys[I'm not saying Sanaya does not have talent] .He will achieved a lot and I just don't get it why some people cannot stop bashing Faisal,he's just a kid,let him alone. 

Before ending,some people said that the judges decided beforehand who should won etc.. I hope that's not true but still they made a good choice. Judges liked Faisal more [but that doesn't mean judges were giving him marks for granted]NO he earned those marks and respect,he deserved it!

Thank you for reading

So much lecture!!!!πŸ˜†

Waw... Here is "a neutral viewer" comparing a  train dancer to a non dancer

Really dude? U all here claiming Sanaya act had flaws, harnesses 
Guys it an Ariel act
It does not go without harness
Even professional people make mistakes

U r all here praising Faisal was his act even slightly dangerous as Sanaya's ???
Dude the girl was performing an Ariel act
Which revolves around water
Anything that happens there the whole will be done.

Coming bro whether she deserved a 40,  what did u see in mohit dance which deserved 10 from all???? Obviously they gave him knowing that he will have the minimum votes so whatever scores they give him it doesn't stop him from going first. 
Coming to shamita her act had flaws too, she didn't take any risk
Judges happily gives her 40

So If mohit and Shamita deserved a 40 so did Sanaya 
Who put her whole soul into the act.

The point is if judges marked fairly the whole game would have changed.

It ridiculous to see some of u here claiming u do not care. When u r here writing a one page lecture
Grow up
Appreciate the girl efforts
If you can't
Go perform the act first
Ur big mouth will bent down a little
Since u guys have become know it alls , Feel free to participate next yearπŸ˜†
Appreciate the post. Whoever we can't enjoy it when we have bunch of touls jumping in
Proud of Sanaya. It takes guts to perform such an act. Her dedication courage and hard work itself deserved a 40
Even if her act was perfect which u wouldn't admit. The winner were already decided. And judges sure wouldn'thave given her 40 in any way knowing the amount if votes she received. 
Also coming to judging final acts. The journey is too much to choose the winner according to final performance
So it not about one performance the winner should been decided based on the 13 full weeks
The growth of non dancers till the end.
This kind of mess only happens in India. U can't just decide to change the rules and format of the shoe in the middle if no where. No one would have watch and vote crazily I'd the knew it was about pure dancer. It was about entertainment
And Sanaya was the soul of this show. Whether u pathetic fellows admit it on not
Most of the jokes were based on her, she brought the fun atmosphere whereas other contestants where sitting like a ghost.

Whole thing is over Now
No point judging who deserved and who didn't.
The game is over

Edited by Sanzlover97 - 8 years ago