new promo out but feel more chances to get Vibhor back

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
new promo saw in megha's fb . all ladies dancing in red sarees and got changed into white sarees allholding hands of each other infront of big diya . Reeti about to keep her mangalsutr in drawer but it fells down and bg coming toofhan aya hai sab kuch kardiya zindagi sambali nahi then an women comes and walks and says to us that ab iss parivaar ki ant ab se shuru . Reeti stands aur apni ansun pounchthi hain . bg kya Reeti iss toofhan ko rok payegi .
                                                                                     what I told is true . and it should happen in this manner only . the women she came is enemy of poddar family . interesting thing is she asks Reeti to marry her son or relative . it's soo sooo easy to bring Mudit back . the woman who came hates poddar family and trapper men and asked all men to come to meeting . on other side she gave face of Vibhor and killrd him agar Vibhor zinda hain than , to replace him . hope poddar men also finalized deal because of that lady . and coming back but according to her plan , truck hit the car and all poddar men dead but Vibhor ki saas band nahin hua then she replace that body and take away Vibhor and give nedication and sametime use medicines which make Vibhor forget everything . on other hand poddar family ki strength , Vibhor;s wife Reeti ko shadi ka sauda karthi hai that Reeti for promise given to Vibhor , for Vibhor she marries that new man . then after few months Vibhor sees Reeti and slowly slowly yaadash wapas ayegi . then he comes to know how Reeti got trapped . at the sametime , he also comes to know poddar parivaar ki barbaadi , allmen's death reason is one and only that women . so, he behaves as if he don't remember anything . Reeti get introduced Vibhor with new name , shocked Reeti . later , when that mad man recovery starts Vibhor file case on Reeti's wedding claiming it's not valid as he is alive and Reeti's 2nd marriage breaks Rebhor gets united and then boyh unitedly fight with that woman later mad man joins withthat women to get Reeti aur Vibhor ko barbaad karne ke liye .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjkk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think reeti is toofan ko pagal sea shadi karkay rokeagi. ...ss give bakwas twist nd turn ...no hope so RIP badidevrani
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sjkk

I think reeti is toofan ko pagal sea shadi karkay rokeagi. ...ss give bakwas twist nd turn ...no hope so RIP badidevrani

that would be the best track and scene ever in bd and good for bd RIPBADIDEVRANI as pagal se shaadi karke Reeti badi devrani thodina hogi ex hojayegi na .
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
With the current track the main storyline of the show falls.
Want Vibhor i.e. Mudit back.