ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
now sanaya fans hate him too because sanaya lost they say now its all because of him, poor guy, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya.12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There's Nothing new in this๐Ÿ˜†
Full season whenever they scored good Sanaya got all the praises and credit and when scored bad jai was blamed๐Ÿ˜†
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why are you trying so hard to make Sanaya fans look bad?!

Jai did his best and I didn't see any Sanaya fan bashing him okay!
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Before the results they were like jai is so nice to keep us updated on sanaya and cares about her so much after results jai is an attention seeker trying to get some fame from sanaya and stop posting about her after u made her lose ๐Ÿ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Do advice where is Jai being bashed cause on FB where I am active their are lots of sweet positive and thank you posts for him . In fact posts like ...we got to continue following him in Instagram / FB etc. And he was a great guy who kept us in touch with Sanaya. 

Sometimes I am amazed at the information that ppl get about how Sanaya fans are behaving because even some of us fans don't have that ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Guinea - 8 years ago
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh really? All I see is Sanaya fans consoling him on FB ๐Ÿ˜†
Where dyu get so much bullshit from? kaam dhanda kuch nahi hai?
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Lmao what the heck, where are all these trolls coming from to attack Sanaya and her fans? I never saw any of them post on this forum all season and now out of nowhere, they are coming out of hiding like cockroaches. It's hilarious.
Jai was a weak choreographer though. Perhaps if SI got a better choreographer, she would've improved more and given better performances. As for SI fans hating him, I didnt see. I did see comments like he's attention seekers and stuff like that from some, but that isn't really consider hating or bashing. Just opinion or illogical/blind opinions of some. 
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
can u post screenshot? where r they bashing?
liar
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why should i lair about this,  i saw it on facebook,