Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Most of them already leave this forum. 😆 muh chupa rahe hai 🤣
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

Thank you so much. Although I am of the belief that he won fair and square and there was no cheating whatsoever, your reasoning does appear logical. Not sound but still logical. Thanks again. 😊

But I'd still say the probability of such a thing happening is fairly slim and why because no channel would put their reputation at stake just for highlighting the concept "reloaded". People are not going to question them on what was "reloaded", people wouldn't even bother, but as is for everyone to see, and them to anticipate given the number of votes Sanaya was bringing, her not winning would make many question the credibility. 

@bold-I hadn't seen this when I responded. To this part, I would say, I am only a viewer. I have NO idea of how a channel works or what its interests are. And, assuming you are only a viewer too, we can only speculate as to what makes a channel tick. So, this is as much of a possibility as the one I stated as what many fans believe. Because there is no way of knowing. There will always be people who will question how valid a person's victory is. It has happened in every season of Jhalak & every other competion because it is human to root for someone & be disappointed if they don't win. But I am completely against the nastiness that's being shown by both sides.
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt1

Let's do a bit of.math 

How does a reality show makes its income ,like any other show
From trp
From voting -negligible
All these stars per shoot cost itself is very expensive +more than 10stars -so much higher cost that any other daily soap 

Then how is the channel makes sense of such a low earning to cost - the answer is branding 
Idea is to increase Subscription due to this show -future cash flow 
Branding is dependent on what they want the show to be perceived as for the next season
That's next time the show is on air with a new season people should have a certain perception 

Most viewers don't vote but they want their favorite to win ,by favorite I mean who they find deserving -this is their target group 

Not fan groups or people who stay up to vote all night 

If it happened in the previous seasons that the deserving candidate didn't win then its likely they tried to change that this season 

Because voting in my opinion is not a real reflection of who the whole viewers thinks deserves to win

PS this is just a theory 

Another member said something on similar lines, I didn't see it in this light then. But your post does make a lot of sense. Thank you so much for replying. 
archana.mh17 thumbnail

You know, you are the only one willing to have a sane conversation here. 

I have followed Faizal's journey since DID. I had voted for him even then and he had won that season, which was also a blockbuster season for DID with a huge margin of votes. I don't remember the exact figure but it was said to be 1-2 cr. 

And he was astonishingly good in Maharana Pratap. Sanaya is popular, no doubt but Faizal is popular as well. In other seasons the dancers weren't as popular as Faizal is when compared to the popular celebrities. 

@bold- I actually agree with that. I haven't watched Maharana Pratap but honestly, I have grown to like Faisal quite a bit in Jhalak. And, the reason why I think there is a real possibility that Faisal won fair & square is because he is not only a trained dancer but a popular trained dancer, a celebrity, too.
archana.mh17 thumbnail

My intent is not to offend you at all. And I am not saying you have no life beyond her, in fact from what I have seen of the forum you have been one of the most reasonable people around here. I am sorry if I offended you. 

I had edited my previous post, here is why I call it somewhat logical. 

"But I'd still say the probability of such a thing happening is fairly slim and why because no channel would put their reputation at stake just for highlighting the concept "reloaded". People are not going to question them on what was "reloaded", people wouldn't even bother, but as is for everyone to see, and them to anticipate given the number of votes Sanaya was bringing, her not winning would make many question the credibility." 

Oh no. I have no issue with your calling my reasoning somewhat logical. It is your opinion. And, honestly, I don't mind a good argument as long as it is with utmost decency, & this argument has been extremely decent & frankly, I think you are doing a great job of keeping this whole thread very sane.
I was talking about your calling us "somewhat" sane. That rankled. But if you didn't mean to offend, I don't mind letting it slide.
Good point. Even I want to ask them this. 
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haha a very logical question !
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alright guys, back from watching the episode. 
I assure you I am not prejudiced against Sanaya or anything, I honestly found her's and Mohit's act average. Although from last few episodes, Mohit's performance has deteriorated and was easily the last when it came to the top 4. Today he danced more than Sanaya. Her aerial act did not have her dancing at all. 

Shamita as far as dancing is considered was the only contestant giving Faizal the little competition he had. Infact my parents felt that though his solo act was stupefying, Shamita won over him in the relay. That was my parents' opinion. 

But overall the result seems very fair. The kid was the most deserving, no two ways about it. And I am so so so happy about it. 🥳
Sanzlover97 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Most of them already leave this forum. 😆 muh chupa rahe hai 🤣

Why wouldn't they leave
U all r knows it all na
Too busy being wana be fk fans &  not  actully 👏looking out of the box. Now that u finally got some sense from bashing u guys want an answer from them?

Why will they answer now. Go on keep the fake praise for the kid. Most of u here have not even fallowed JDJ8 correctly but u r all here talking like fools.

Sanaya fans r educated enough to do their recherch 
Y'all r not.
All u do is sneack on their profile
Get a small info
Open a bashing post mocking every single thing u went and read
Isn't that immature ?

This post should been the first step if u all wanted to find out the real story but behind it. 
Ohh well too bad. Sanaya fans have life. Unlike you ppl ruming around JDJ8 post to find something to bash
Keep it up guys👏
Very entertaining
They say the if a dog bark and doesn't get the attention she is craving for she will more likely stop. 
I'm glad Sanaya fans have stop trying to put u ppl in sense
There is no use
Proceed😆