Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silver-moon thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AB..

Same here. People around me my friends, cousins, family nobody knows her. Not even as Khushi😆. Her fans have actually made her a bit popular online tbh.

Yes... so when her fans make tall claims that NOBODY CAN BEAT HER it looks ridiculous! 
AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Her fans are so embarrassing i tell ya. Poor gal. They tweeted PM Modi for her. I can't even call them cute.
You know when I told my bro that si and dd are bffs. He said that si is very smart to chose a famous celebrity as her bff, now she will be famous under her guidance 😆
Sorry no offense I'm only saying what my brother said.
PS: my first post on jdj8 forum 😳
AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muskiii

You know when I told my bro that si and dd are bffs. He said that si is very smart to chose a famous celebrity as her bff, now she will be famous under her guidance 😆
Sorry no offense I'm only saying what my brother said.
PS: my first post on jdj8 forum 😳

So drashti is famous just like sanaya? 
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Outside the online world, if you mention Khushi Kumari Gupta, then people might remember her face, due to IPKKND, but nobody even cares about Rangrasiya, if ever they know that it even exists. You won't find people who know who 'Sanaya Irani' is in real. They might probably know Khushi but then again, people have moved on from IPKKND long back to new shows, and Khushi is 3-year old gone. And I'm sorry, but Khushi was nothing memorable as a character. Just one amongst the usual chirpy, bubbly, OTT girls.
Unless you told someone about her identity, if you are a fan or know her, nobody will know who she is. She is only hyped online by her die-hard fans and their multiple IDs. 

In any case, it has been proved 3 days back that the answer to your question is no. 😛

peeyara thumbnail
Had i not watched MJHT out of boredom, i wouldn't hv come across her :)

So drashti is famous just like sanaya?

I didn't mean that. I know that dd is also not that popular 😆 I'm saying that every celeb has some fans and is popular among them. There's nothing to brag about. Faisal won coz he had fans who too voted for him crazily which is difficult for someone to understand
I hope I'm clear 😊Edited by muskiii - 8 years ago
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .crystalskies.

You know about Rangrasiya but you didn't know about Sanaya before JDJ😆 FYI   if you have reallly watched JDJ then Manish has mentioned it several times that she is very  popular.Not only IF,but if you check FB or twitter she has many fans.she is the only contestant this season after VD who trended on twitter and that too many times.Aur bataun?

oh really then why her last two shows are closed with very poor trp, if she has lot of fans then sanaya shows should be in number one in trp but why her all shows closed with low trp even jdj8 is also not good in trp when compared to previous season's then tell me how sanaya is popular 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Online she is popular but I this faizal won coz of offline votes. Glad this time talent  won over popularity. 
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Same here. People around me my friends, cousins, family nobody knows her. Not even as Khushi😆. Her fans have actually made her a bit popular online tbh.

I don't see what people find in that show really. 😳 The story was ordinary and the only thing I liked about it was ASR. 😳 Even amongst friends, when we talk about shows and IPK pops up, we only talk about ASR and how people went crazy when he came to the UK. 😆 Yeah actually, she is both famous and infamous online only.