stardreamer94 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Is tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi going off air...
Replaced by kaala teeka???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best answer will come from Zee and the PH😊
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Well as per the new article this show is soon going to get axed and replaced by Kaala Teeka.
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read it but really saddened by the news. I will miss #AjNa😭
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just wish this show to go off air as soon as possible. No more patience to tolerate this non-sense tracks.. Stupidity at its heights
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not sure whether d show is going off air or not.
In TC article said that zee has still not decided d decision n still not confirmed yet.
I hope that zee will give a chance 2 our show like they do with satrungi sasural.

grandtheft5 thumbnail
I am not even feeling sorry for the actors. I don't care if it is some of them first act or them losing their bread and butter. I just want the stupid show to end because there is not enough Ajna's romance. I want to breathe again
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

I'm not sure whether d show is going off air or not.

In TC article said that zee has still not decided d decision n still not confirmed yet.
I hope that zee will give a chance 2 our show like they do with satrungi sasural.

You know right, SS went from 2 plus to .5 How can they even think of axing this show and not SS but many want the show to end so Zee might as well obey the masses.
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

You know right, SS went from 2 plus to .5 How can they even think of axing this show and not SS but many want the show to end so Zee might as well obey the masses.

I know d ss trp.ss is d lowest trp.So,maybe from that,zee still has not decided d decision yet.
They hv 2 choices whether is our show or ss.I hope they will choose ss bcoz they had give a chance 2 them but still get d low trp.Let's pray together 2 keep our show.V still hv a hope.
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

I know d ss trp.ss is d lowest trp.So,maybe from that,zee still has not decided d decision yet.
They hv 2 choices whether is our show or ss.I hope they will choose ss bcoz they had give a chance 2 them but still get d low trp.Let's pray together 2 keep our show.V still hv a hope.

True. I really hope and pray our show remains on air.