Posted: 8 years ago
"My heart races as I hear their mother scream
Speak yell moan or sing...when my world goes dark they are all my light beam

When you change so much and still remain a little you
When everything's the same and still a little new"

Loved these lines , Nams. Yeah, it's been a while. πŸ‘
Errantnomad thumbnail

This is awesome. True it's deathly beauty. The first sight is scary . Lovely art and creativity the second look.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Nisha, so I was interested and did some calculation based on the recent Foochar updates.

So kanakku ennenna( what the math is that ) πŸ˜† ,two scenarios , if Nivi is running nine , given that October 1st in the current present is the start of the theesra mahina for II , then Nivi should be an April baby, and cut to the Foochar update its winter in Delhi and foggy, so it should be dec/ jan/ feb. So if she is running nine then Our couple should be celebrating their 10th wedding Anniversary soon .

And if Nivi is nine completed and running ten, then , we should hv had the couple having celebrated the 10th wedding anniv in the recent past of the 'Foochar'. πŸ˜† .

So my midnight masala craving is , do we get the 10th wedding anniv coming up in the Foochar or do we have the 10th wedding anniv coming up in the' past of the Foochar.'
Both work well for us. Baaki tum Dekhlo πŸ˜†Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Yhmfanhere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone.. I thought kisi ko yaad bhi nahi hoga who m I.. 
You guys are all very sweet..πŸ€—
And I really don't mind being called curly ki mumma... πŸ˜†

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Nisha, so I was interested and did some calculation based on the recent Foochar updates.

So kanakku ennenna( what the math is that ) πŸ˜† ,two scenarios , if Nivi is running nine , given that October 1st in the current present is the start of the theesra mahina for II , then Nivi should be an April baby, and cut to the Foochar update its winter in Delhi and foggy, so it should be dec/ jan/ feb. So if she is running nine then Our couple should be celebrating their 10th wedding Anniversary soon .

And if Nivi is nine completed and running ten, then , we should hv had the couple having celebrated the 10th wedding anniv in the recent past of the 'Foochar'. πŸ˜† .

So my midnight masala craving is , do we get the 10th wedding anniv coming up in the Foochar or do we have the 10th wedding anniv coming up in the' past of the Foochar.'
Both work well for us. Baaki tum Dekhlo πŸ˜†

Oh wow u r just simply great  ur maths calculation is just awesome 
Can u imagine couple who were not sure how long there marriage will go hav or will celebrate their 10 anniversary, ditching all other people also who thought it was fake or short timed,
poetess thumbnail
Hey ladies & gents! I saw Namratha asked about me. Have been busy with traveling for work so been unable to post poems for you all. I've been at home for a few days now so let's get these poetic juices flowing then. :)