THBST written update 08/10/2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Epi starts with vinati singing song and all ladies dancing... Ajay got a flashback... He is disturbed..Shreya says is he trying to recall last night incident.Sanjana comes and asks what happened? He says my head is heavy. She says come inside. Sanjana asks are you okey? Ajay says i dont know i am trying to recall last night. Sanjana says don't pressure yourself. And Why were you following that car? Ajay says i dont know. Sanjana says leave it. We will think about it when the function s over . He says i just remember that there was someone in the car i wanted to catch.

Shreya smiles and says to shaina ajay doesn't remember anything. Shaina says just see what happens next. Shreya calls ajju and says be careful next time. Next three days are mehndi, sangeet and shadi. And we have to send ajay, sanjana and mishri jail . Ajju says see how i will ruin this wedding.Ajay took my sanjana from me. I wont leave any of them.Everyone is busy decorating., sanjana and vinati are working in the kitchen. Shreya comes there. She says it will not be mehndi's colors, it will of blood. Mamiji says vinati bring the mehndi here. Naniji says be quick. Vinati comes with mehndi Shreya pretends like she collides with Vinati, the mehndi is about to fall. But Sanjana holds it in time.Mamiji is worried she prays for mishri. Sanjana says everything will be fine don't worry. Sanjana says we are all with her. Mamiji says when you are with me there is no worries.

Mehndi function starts, all are singing. Naniji suggests them songs. Bhushan and amar welcome the guests. Mamaji says ajay order some more collars. Mishri comes downstairs. Sanjana says she looks so good. Sanjana says he will be so crazy after your mehndi that he wont ever leave your hand. Sanjana and vinati choose the mehndi designs. Mishri says i will put on whatever you like. Sanjana says what if he doesn't like it? We will says that it was your idea. Utpal says mishri i will shift in your room after you leave. She says where will i live when i come back to india? I will lock my room. He says i will shift in your room, its easy to break in locks. Ajay says you will fight with Anuj the same way? She says no he doesn't tease me like this. Mishri says see bhabhi how bhaiyya is teasing me.Sanjana says stop teasing her both of you. Sanjana says love increase after wedding. Vinati says now go both of you. Mishri gets a message. Sanjana says its from Anuj i guess. Mishri is scared. Vinati says give me the phone i will check it for you and you put on the mehndi. Mishri says no. Anju calls mishri. He asks how are you? She says i will call you at night. He says okay. Mishri is worried. She says why should someone else pay for what i have done.

Shreya calls ajju and says be ready.. Ajju comes inside house.Shaina says to sanjana you should put on mehndi too. Naniji says yes sanjana come here. Sanjana says there is too much work. Naniji says no come here and put it on. Shaina says write a letter A. A foe ajay.. All are shocked.. She said don't worry...I'm just giving example...like A for ajay ,s for Sanjana or Shaina...Anyone can be ajay, i am not talk about your ajay sanjana.

Precap-Pheras going. Cops come in and says mishri you are under arrest, you have murdered ajju. Sanjana says i have murdered him. Let her marry. Sanjana sees ajju and says you are alive.ajju smirks.   

Sorry for the mistakes... And for late update ...
๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Mehak of the update, hope to get one for today's episode soon๐Ÿ˜‰