Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sid

I think full India voted for Faisal and only IF and Twitter fans voted for Sanaya😭

LMFAOOO 
Don't forget FB and instagram fans! πŸ˜† 
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Time to rejoice. πŸ₯³ 

Talent win against popularity  

After ipk she doesn't have any good record. JDJ ki trophy bhi gayi. πŸ˜†
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Such a shame targeting a kid like this Bache ko bhi nahin bakshte disgusting

Don't underestimate them. They can do more then this. Like this πŸ˜†

Credit: .LoveLife. (Bollywood forum) 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Don't underestimate them. They can do more then this. Like this πŸ˜†

Credit: .LoveLife. (Bollywood forum) 

"Yesterday ws Modi's Birthday? ROFL Sanaya s much popular than Modi Bcoz HBDSanaya ws trending Worldwide but nt modi :v"

LOL πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

"Yesterday ws Modi's Birthday? ROFL Sanaya s much popular than Modi Bcoz HBDSanaya ws trending Worldwide but nt modi :v"

LOL πŸ˜†

Modi is nothing in front of Sanaya! 
Kaha India ka prime minister aur kaha doll/goddess/princess/baby! Sanaya is so much superior, queen of hearts! Queen of India!
Edited by -flower- - 8 years ago
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

LOL πŸ˜†

Lol thanks DeliciousDevil for posting this gem here, my thread was closed in 30 minutes. πŸ˜†
N omg, really? But i do remember seeing HBDPM trending, didn't see SI trending though. It's weird, why do i never see the trends they post? 
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

Lol thanks DeliciousDevil for posting this gem here, my thread was closed in 30 minutes. πŸ˜†
N omg, really? But i do remember seeing HBDPM trending, didn't see SI trending though. It's weird, why do i never see the trends they post? 

OMG πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Karma is one vicious biatchhh!!
I am not stating my opinons here but i would like to point out few stuff which i have been reading  in India forum for eons.

Sanaya is the beautiful in the world!! Move over Irina shayk and rossie.

She literally sprinkles luck on everyone around her except for herself.

Her co-star got movie offers because of her lucky charm. Dd won jdj because of her charm. Ashish won because he was the co-stat of the chosen one by the great god himself.

Chan chan was never a flop show. The show was bestowing ideas on how today's modern bahu can cope family life and give those amazing concepts to all of us. Stupid world couldn't understand the concept except sanaya fans leading to the show getting axed.

The problem with the SI fandom is they don't take criticism at all. They instead prefer glorification of anything and everthing that Dall has ever laid her eyes on. 

TBH,am still figuring out what is so ethereal about sanaya when i read those glorification post of her.

I  am still waiting for that one show/event where she has stood out tall were you get the vibe she is here to stay.!!

There's always someone who over shadows her in every show or serial. Yet her fans refuse and we get shoved with it's all because of dall.

The universes revolves around her.

Edited by Music_Junkie - 8 years ago
bhaijaan95 thumbnail

Oh please, the whole world doesn't resolve around Miss Irani. The majority of the fans are not able to face this defeat because of their overconfidence and past history of bashing opponents/previous contestants. Because some fans brags about voting doesn't mean others didn't vote for their favorite. Online fans underestimate the power of neutral fans. Out there in real world, not everyone has access to net, so for these people, twitter, facebook and online forums etc means nothing.

Faisal was not a trained dancer when he joined DID, he was taught dance as the show progressed but being a good student, he picked it up easily. The show is about celebrities and not about non dancers. The hypocrisy is at its best. If Miss Irani had won, the same people who cribbed about previous seasons winners would have been happy and brushed off any criticisms if anyone had protested about the victory simply because their favorite celebrity won. Because someone who knew how to dance won, they are abusing the channel for biasedness. Where did this logic go during the previous seasons? Either stand up for what you believe even if its your favorite or simply focus on your own favorite!

I am happy for Faisal because justice has been served⭐️.

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Faisal won it fair and square. he had earlier won DID too and thats serious dancing. He is great dancer. First time Jhalak has a deserving winner perhaps colors wants to change the image of jdj as a celebrity winner show to a dance show