TB: My Character in the show is situational- Nitin Goswami

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys plz comment for the show will help the forum rank. He seems happy and confident coz of the rise in the ratings 😃

Actor Nitin Goswami, who is currently essaying the role of Bhaskar on Zee TV's popular show Sarojini, is enjoying essaying a different variation of characters on the show.
Nitin has been seen essaying so many shades on the show as Bhaskar and each shade of his character varies from person to person. Currently from being a decent guy, Nitin's character has now turned out to be a negative one on the show. In a candid chat with TellyBuzz, Nitin shares more about the current phase of his character on the show and much more.
He said, "The best part is that the storyline of the show is moving ahead so fast that everybody's character is witnessing a quick change. Even the TRPs have grown because the audience is never bored of watching the same thing again and again and they get to see something new every day. Initially, I was told that my character on the show will be similar to the character of Shakti of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya who will be negative even though he is shown quiet. I was not enjoying playing that kind of a character though. I was given 5 variations to my character like I had to play dumb before my father, comic before my wife and so on. My character is situational and its situational negative. Bhaskar is different before everyone."
When we asked Nitin as what kind of characters is he enjoying the most, he added, "I enjoy doing comic and negative and I have always liked both of these kinds of characters. While I enjoy doing negative roles, I have to work hard when I get to essay a positive role because then I have to control my expressions and tone that I possess while doing negative. So far I haven't got any chance to essay a positive role."
"I am getting good response from everyone for my character and people are enjoying it as well," signs off the actor.
Way to go Nitin!