--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm back with an OS which isn't written by me 🀣
This is @moonkmh 's OS and I'm posting it on behalf of her!
Here it is 😊

"He was the most handsome guy in our colony,well mannered and charming and on top of that he was the topper of his class too. I was sure every girl in the neighbourhood wanted his attention,i saw myself how Naina asked him one day to help her with study flashing her smile..but he being the most amazing person in my eyes declined her request saying he was busy. I remember jumping up and down in sofa when he agreed to tutor my eldest sister,who was only one class junior to him and i was beyond happy to know he would come to our house everyday now. He came,everyday...and never missed to bring me chocolate too. I would sit in the tv room,watch cartoon but never failed to sneak at his dimpled smile when my sister playfully hit at his arm. The only annoying thing about my dream man was that he had one younger brother,whom he used to bring with him everyday and made him seat with me to watch cartoon. Let me tell you guys,he was the most irritating human being one can ever be...

He would pull my ponytail,fight for the chocolate and above that he never ever let me watch my favourite show. Such idiot... But he had the latest video games,which he never let me touch. I hated him to the core.

But i tolerated all,ignored his imbecile behaviour and his full attitude just because i was in love with his brother and i was certain, one day i would gonna marry him. I was sure he loved me too coz everytime he would see me,he called me princess or sweetheart...he used to kiss my cheeks and carry me to the park while my sister had to deal with his nincompoop brother.

It was all fine till one day when me and his dimwit brother was chasing each other in the park,i saw him..my dream man sucking face of my sister..whom he was supposedly helping in study. I froze at my place,my little heart was broken and i didn't know when i started crying too...untill arjun,the idiot brother of my heartbreaker hold his handkerchief in front of me and said, "your eyes are sweating ponytail..."

I looked at him and sniffed...he looked helpless but he offered me his video game and said," i will let you play it if you stop with this sweating"

I immediately stopped crying and snatched his game from his hand replying,"its tear you stupid not sweat"

"oh..i didn't know..i never cry" he said shrugging off his shoulder

"why?" I asked innocently

"coz boys dont cry" he said with such attitude and i couldn't help it. I smacked on his face with his gadget and he cried aloud saying i broke his nose...

My heartbreaker and my sister both ran to us,he picked up his brother while my sister scolded me and again when i was about to cry remembering that my crush didn't love me... Arjun might sensed it before i could cry... He asked my di not to scold me and lied that he himself got hurt.

I looked at him with my puffy little eyes before we part our ways and arjun ran to me and said in my ears," my brother sucked your sisters face at our house too,i saw it many times. He is bad guy...he got cooties too"

And finally he made me smile... Sigh! Thats how was my first crush and my first heartbreak"

Arohi clicked on the comment button and smiled at her husband who just came out of the washroom.

"what's up baby?" He asked

"nothing,i was sharing my first crush story with my friends in fb" she replied wrapping her hands around his neck

"ohh..you are remembering my brother,god i still can't believe you had crush on my elder brother when you were only 6years" he said laughing and arohi smacked at his chest.

"you had crush on Dolly mam too... I remember" she replied

"but still your story was more funnier than me..."

"i know...its embarrassing how he is now my jiju...eee..but it was good a good feeling you know. And if i hadn't crush on him,how we would have met" arohi replied caressing his nape

"you should write about how we fell in love too...it would be more interesting" arjun said kissing her nose

"that's for another day husband..now your very pregnant woman wants you..." She said as arjun carried her back to the bed..

"as you wish my queen" he replied catching her lips with his and arohi kissed him back with same intensity and shut the laptop off with her other hand.
The End!!

So how's it? Eagerly waiting for feedback 😊Edited by --Anjali-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One of d cutest story i have ever read   πŸ˜†

Will comment soon...
--Anjali-- thumbnail
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super cute:-)
detail description baad mein
--Anjali-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiza1995

Anji ye complete h????

yup
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ye to bohot chotu h
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
interesting OS
loll arohi had crush on arjun's brother πŸ˜†
but he was in love with arohi sister poor girl
uff arjun used to fight in their childhood 🀣
but they both fall in love & got married πŸ₯³
--Anjali-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiza1995

Ye to bohot chotu h

I know writer ne itna hi likha
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anjali--

I know writer ne itna hi likha

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The most handsome prince n a cute lil princess...  β˜ΊοΈ
Sounds sooo perfect  

Dat Prince is not giving his attention to anyone but dat Princess...
n brings her chocolates too...

Sooo perfect...   πŸ˜Ž

I was imagining a young Arjun n a lil Arohi...  

Den...
 BANGGG   πŸ˜†

Here comes his lil, brat, evil brother...  πŸ˜›
Who doesn't leave a single chance to torture Arohi  πŸ˜†

Dats called SINGHU ENTRY   πŸ€£
Saare niyam, Rasam, Rivaaj todke   πŸ€ͺ

Awww... Arohi was sooo in love wid his Future Jiju  πŸ˜†

sorry but what is SUCKING FACE means ???????/

Anyways, Aru's lil heart got broken...   πŸ’”

But his Prince in Shining Armour wid a Video Game is dere to save her day... πŸ˜›

"your eyes are sweating ponytail..."   --- Awww... isse cute baat maine kav nhi suni  πŸ˜†

N Aru ne kar di pitaai  πŸ€£
But still he stood for n beside her in her heart break  πŸ˜†

Cutest kiddos ever ...
Now happily married n soon gonna b mommy n daddy  πŸ€— 

Awww... I love love love dis love story...
Sooo suppa duppa cute... πŸ˜›

@moonkmh... pls keep writing n no sharmana while sharing ur stories with us in here  πŸ‘πŸΌ