😆me back again😆
😆after my very saddy poem drabble😆
😃most of you wanted a happy update from me😃
😉here i am trying to make you laugh a little😉
😃this is an OS cum fun post on our DMG gang😃
😆so this one goes to all of them who need to laugh😆

haaahaaa...another kachra edit😆😆😆
but it was fun making it😳😳😳

"shhh..." Armaan hushed atul who was rambling hanumaan chalisa as they began walking towards the banyan tree.

"are kya shh armaan...tu pagal he kya itni raat ko kyu bargad ke ped par kyu jaa rahe he hum dono?"

"are yaar champ tu chup reh na! chal aaja"

They began walking crouching a little. Atul heard a crack noise and widened his eyes.

"arm...armaan..." he patted at armaan's shoulder.

"kya hai?" armaan asked whispering not looking behind as he stopped and looked here and there.

"armaan vo...vo" atul kept on stuttering

"kya he yar champ?sunne de na koi aato nahi raha he" armaan said annoyingly.

"wahi to mai keh raha hoo ki mene kuch suna" atul let it out.

"kya???" armaan palta.

"haan yaar kuch ajeeb si awaaz thi" atul said creasing his eyebrow and boring his gaze in armaan's eyes. For minutes they stood crouching in silence gazing at each other like that.

Some yards away from them dr. lovely fainted seeing her atul ji so close to armaan like that. She fall down almost covering anjali below her. Ridhimaa and muskaan widened their eyes who were hiding behind their cars and ran to help anjali from under the fatty lovely.

Armaan ke kaan khade hoing...and atul ki annkhein rolling as they heard someone singing.

"na na naa nana...na na naa nana..." The voice chuckled at the end.

"oye armaan ye nana ko kyu bula raha he?"

"abe dhakkan champ wo nana ko nahi bula raha humaare liye gaana gaa  raha he...tune student of the year ni dekhi kya?"

"usme to wo isiliye gaata he esa kyuki..." they realized their position and straightened.

Armaan cleared his throat while atul stole glances at him covering both his hands around his body.

"oye drama mat kar...teri izzat ni lootonga me" armaan said

"oye hoye" the voice again came from somewhere.

"dekha..dekha mene kaha tha na sshhh.koi he. Dekh abhi shhh.phir koi he" atul glanced here and there clutching armaan's collar.

Armaan ke kaan wapas khade hoing "champ tu ye kya kar raha he?" armaan said pointing at atul's fist full of armaan's collar.

Atul looked at armaan visible chest and straightened up as they heard someone chuckle.

Armaan walked around the tree behind them and looked up to find rahul. He raised an eyebrow and rolled his tounge.

"yaar champ tune suna ni ye jo ped he ispe aatmaye aati he."

"kya??" atul screamed and armaan tols him to check his voice "shhh."

" Kya baat kar raha he yar tu?" atul whispered.

Above them rahul got scared and lost his balance falling on the stack of dried grass. An instant reaction occurred and atul jumped on armaan out of fear hugging him like a monkey!

Some yards away dr. lovely, who had gained consciousness after lot of efforts, fainted again as she saw armaan holding atul to leave his back. This time anjali took a sigh of relief as lovely didn't fall on her.

"kya hua rao...owl? Darr gaye?" armaan mocked at rahul who was rubbing his bum now!

"armaan ke bacche...tu naaa" rahul came and slid his palm around armaan's neck.

Some yards away...dr. lovely who again was breathing hard and wiping her face off the water splashed on her in order to wake her up, was so shocked to see her dr. rahul too with armaan that fainting seemed as a right option for her yet again!

"tu yaha kya kar raha he?" armaan asked in a hushed voice

"tum logo ka picha guys...akele akele plan banake kaha chale?"

"shh...dheere bol ra...owl tere jese ullu sun lenge." Armaan whispered making sure nobody was around.

"lekin armaan hum kya kar rahe he?" atul asked curiously

"haan to I had a doubt ki nana sanjeevni se bhaag har raat yaha aate he...hum ye pata lagane aaye he ki vo yaha kyu aate he?" armaan explained.

Some yards away... dr. lovely, who had made muskaan fall down when she offered her hand to steady her, fainted seeing dr. armaan,dr. rahul and dr. atul stuck together behind the banyan tree.

"oye ye kaan khajura yaha kya kar raha he?" muskaan yelled and that caught the boy's attention.

"oye kameeni zaban sambhal ke oye!" rahul spat

"oyee!!"

"oyee!!"

"oyeee" and there they go again! Rahul and muskaan's head in each other's hands as they pulled hairs with all their might.

"muski...rahul kya kar rahe ho?" ridhimaa in her ever so sweet voice tried interrupting.

"oye hoye!" armaan admired ridhimaa and blew a kiss to which she whispered glaring "armaan"

"ridhimaaa" armaan replied imitating her.

"rook inhe" she said as she blushed.

"oye raa...owl chod use...are miss. Chadda lado mat yar"

Rahul and muskaan sprang apart breathing hard both in a state of a monkey. But their state was mistaken by dr. lovely who thought they might have kissed as they panted. This was the ultimate unconsciousness she got into and fainted taking down dr. atul under her who was giving anjali a bouquet of leaves!

"dr. lovely! Oh god!" anjali rolled her eyes and ridhimaa stared at atul concerned. She helped him stand up and he murmured a  "thanks".

"guys tum log yaha kya kar rahe ho?"

Armaan asked and anjali replied " dr. kirti ka picha! Pata nahi wo itni raat ko yaha kya karne aayi he?"

"accha? Hum bhi nana ka picha kar rahe the...lets go and see guys c'mon" rahul said moving forward.

"nana ka picha kar re the!" muskaan faked a cartoon voice repeating rahul's words and showing a punch behind rahul.

"oye mukke maarne mujhe bhi aate he oye!"

Muskaan was surprised how did rahul know what she was doing behind his back. She whispered thru her teeth "kaankhajura!"

"muskaan bas bhi karo!" ridhimaa smiled at her.

Chalte chalte armaan fir palta " oye hoye koi to rok lo!"

"armaan aage chalo di dekh lengi!" ridhimaa whispered.

"dekhne do!"

"armaan!"

"ridhimaa"

"are paitees filme chatees natak kiya he mene haan!" they heard nana's voice.

"haan! Ek macchar...ek macchar ne bich me aane ki koshish bhi kese ki  aye hattt!!!" nana clapped his hands in order to kill the mosquitoes which were disturbing them. Yes them! Dr. kirti and nana.

The gang moved forward and what they saw left them standing agape with their mouths forming a perfect o'

Dr. kirti and her mr. deshpande were busy in kissing.

Atul spitted as the mosquito got into his open mouth. At the same time his ringtone voiced its song.

O main tere sang fassiyan ve (baby!)
Lip to lip de kissiyan
Le kissiyan ve (baby!)
Lip to lip de kissiyan
Le kissiyan ve

The kissers were still busy as atul fumbled to find his phone in his pocket

Lip to lip de kissiyan
Le kissiyan ve (baby..)
Lip to lip de kissiyan
Le kissiyan ve (sajna..)

It was then that the lip lockers sprang apart.

Dr. kirti and nana stared at the gang shocked. More shocked was the person who caught dr. kirti's eyes.

Some yards away was dr. shubhankar who have witnessed their lip to lip scene and he FAINTED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤣okay i seriously don't know what did i wrote or why did i wrote this🤣

🤣 i think m going crazy🤣

sade gale tamatar all welcome

wait i need to hunt for something to hide!!!

baste hue mauje bhi welcome😆

bas ande na mariyo🤣

and agar accha laga to pls like and comment😳

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

asya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
🤣Though i didnt watch dmg and only know the besic story but love it to the core. You are very good at funny stuff too. Please write a funny os on asya (kabhi)next time[ with a puppy face] 😳 Edited by asya7 - 8 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
esa pehli bar hua he satra athra salo me! 🤣
chahat ur first on my crazy attempt! 😆
suearmaniac thumbnail
haha thanku 😆
suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: asya7

🤣Though i didnt watch dmg and only know the besic story but love it to the core. You are very good at funny stuff too. Please write a funny os on asya (kabhi)next time[ with a puppy face] 😳

m i gud at funny stuff really titir🤣
ths was my first attempt!
Glad u love it
thanks sweetie 🤗
Yeah will try to write on asya/kabhi too 😉
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was fun...🤣

but didn't get it why Nana & Dr. kirti were kissing...😳

Anyways Nice Os...😃
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Awesome Os.😊
The Whole Os was so Funny.🤣
I can't stop Laughing.🤣
Please write like this and on ASYA(KABHI) also.😊
Thank You so Much,Dear.😊
That so Sweet of You.😊
Always Keep Smiling,Dear.😊

To My Sweetest Friend,
                                                                                                    From
                                                                                                 PriyaCherry.
Edited by PriyaCherry - 8 years ago
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣
It was ummm funny
Mast part was rahul and muskaan oye sequence lol 😆
And Dr. Lovely koi apni life ek sath itna faint kaise ho skta h 😕
Riddhima she was sweet as always utni jitni mujhse bardasht ni hoti
Armaan oye hoyye mar java always a charmer
But shocking nana and Dr. Kirti yuck gandi aisa soch kaise liya i mean shiii m feeling puckish while imagining them kissing
Kha nana aur kha Dr. Kirti eee
Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
ASYAaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆
specialy last portion was too ðŸ˜†