moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Todays epi was all.about Mishri and her Pre Wedding preparations...
The ladke wala party wants the wedding within One week and den dey would leave for London...
Only Loved Jealous Sanju wala Part...awww She luksss so Cute when Jealous .Shaina tries to get close wid Ajay again and Guess wat Our cutie pie Sanju gets jealous.She actually Asks Ajay to stay from Shaina and also oder girls...
Ok Sanju Sees Ajju in the Jewellery Shop and she enquires d jeweller abt. It and gets to know ki It was someone called Vikram Ghai...Shreya and Shaina plaaning wat to do next and Bhushan comes there...
Precap shows Shaina Adds a powder in Mishris Drink and Ajay takes dat instead of Mishri. Ajay confesses to Shaina in a drunken state dat he never thought He would ever Get involve in his best friends Murder. Shaina shocked to hear dat.
P.S- I have a feeling May b Mishri's track is ending soon.
And Shaina Is surely to fall for Ajay and May b shes not gonna reveal the truth since Ajay is involved in It.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
if shaina falls in love with ajay its fine but if she takes advantage of ajay's drunken state and gets close to him then😑 i hope sryy pray dat cv's don't show that...i want shaina to become good and help ajna
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like d love triangle track.Some1 must has sacrifice d love.
I'm agree with Nisha that Shaina'll in love with Ajay n never exposed him bcoz of her love 2 him.
But,i'm believe that Shaina'll use d Ajay murder's confession 2 blackmail Sanjana.
Blackmail Sanjana 2 leave Ajay or she'll exposed d murder confession.
About Mishi track,i'm believe that it'll b continue.
Anuj'll help her 2 solve d murder case.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mumtaz82- My thoughts exactly, I will tolerate Shreya but not triangular love affair. Not my cup of tea and I am not seriously not liking Ajay's behavior. He should be more sensitive. Has he forgotten who is Shaina? Why is he always in her vicinity? He should be dropping and pushing her instead of hugging her tightly around her waist.😑😑 Whatever, I just hope they do not show Sanju as some puppy running after him. Let him be with Shaina.
moonlitnisha thumbnail
I hope dey show sum sensitivity in the Show rather dan showing Shaina blackmailing Sanju and all Moreover Ajju is back am sure He will leave no stone to hurt AjNa...
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Mumtaz82- My thoughts exactly, I will tolerate Shreya but not triangular love affair. Not my cup of tea and I am not seriously not liking Ajay's behavior. He should be more sensitive. Has he forgotten who is Shaina? Why is he always in her vicinity? He should be dropping and pushing her instead of hugging her tightly around her waist.😑😑 Whatever, I just hope they do not show Sanju as some puppy running after him. Let him be with Shaina.

let him be with Shaina... no..we all know our ajay is not like dat. he was drunk.he didnt realise it is shaina..the guy who kept distance with his wife becoz of his loyalty to his friend can he think of being close to some other girl no way..
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Me 2.I don't like d Ajay's character lately.It's like that he's gives d chance 2 Shaina be close with him.
N make Shaina fall in love with him.I can feel Sanjana feeling 2 c her hubby with d other woman.
Very frustated.Heartbroken.
Btw,i hope Mishri n Anuj will help Sanjana 2 find Ajju aka Vikram Ghai.
Bushan will know about Shreya n Shaina's plan.
About Ajay,i don't want 2 say anything about him.
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

Me 2.I don't like d Ajay's character lately.It's like that he's gives d chance 2 Shaina be close with him.
N make Shaina fall in love with him.I can feel Sanjana feeling 2 c her hubby with d other woman.
Very frustated.Heartbroken.
Btw,i hope Mishri n Anuj will help Sanjana 2 find Ajju aka Vikram Ghai.
Bushan will know about Shreya n Shaina's plan.
About Ajay,i don't want 2 say anything about him.

@bold- Agreed. I am just annoyed with Ajay. 
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

let him be with Shaina... no..we all know our ajay is not like dat. he was drunk.he didnt realise it is shaina..the guy who kept distance with his wife becoz of his loyalty to his friend can he think of being close to some other girl no way..

Exactly, Ajay is not like that. Ajay with Shaina?????? Hell to the NOOO. 😑Edited by punamsharma - 8 years ago
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punamsharma

Exactly, Ajay is not like that. Ajay with Shaina?????? Hell to the NOOO. 😑

Let's wait and watch.πŸ˜•