--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

SwaRon OS - Thank You 

It was my brother's marriage ceremony. At last, Rey and Kriya were getting married. we reached our destination on time and We were very excited. Rey was constantly searching for kriya and i.. i was searching for her. She took away my heat in the first meeting. Ah... love at first sight you know! I was looking here and there when i heard a glingling sound and turned. She was there coming downstairs holding her bright silver colour lenga with some zaree work on the border. the sound was of her matching ankles. Hr face had a glow of happiness. Rey went in w+ith others when she came to me.She was exactly in front of me giving me a ear to ear smile. i smiled back. But wait, why is she so much kind to me today? "Think Swayam think!", I said to myself. "Ah han! I got it!" She was looking at Rey's shoes in small intervals of time. Before before i could do anything, her friends got it! She was about to go with the shoes, i held the other side of it. "Please let me go..." she said in an innocent tone. I dragged her and rounded my hand around her stomach.

"I want something in exchange to this."

"what?"

I got nearer to her ear "YOU"

My lips touched her ears. She moved in a jerk and i left her. She looked and me expressionless. She moved, tuned, smiled, and leaved. That was w+hen i realised that she too feels for me. Now i only searched for chances to talk to her. The rituals were going on when i saw her going upstairs. I followed her. She took some stuff and turned, finding me standing. She stepped back and i moved forward. this continued till she reached the wall. I kept my hand on the side wall not letting her go. She faced down blushing. I moved it up with mu index finger on her chin. She looked into my eyes. I moved my head forward and she closed her eyes. When we were very close, I too closed my eyes. Suddenly we heard a sound, "Dhhud". We both opened our eyes and looked, there were some ladies staring at us near the door. We share a look. They were gossiping in ears. The irrirating guests you know!

Then everything changed all of a sudden. Rey and kriya we+re standing on the mandap (marriage was finished). guests were talking amang them and we two were standing lowering our head. We can't look at them, it w+as there marriage and we... But to our surprise, Kriyaansh laughed out loud. We were shocked, looked at them, then to each other. Rey came to me and Kriya to her. They hugged us.

"We dont care what people say," Rey said.

" It is the best marriage gift you have gave us." Kriya said happily.

" Panditji, you have another couple for marriage."

I looked at her. She was in a state of shock. She looked at me, i was waiting for some expression from her. Guessing everything, she smiled in happiness. My heart danced. And the next moment, we were married. We were together, we were of each other's forever. Me and My Sharon!

My sharon, My Sharon is in hospital today, i have to drive fast..."

Swayam reached the hospital and found Kriyaansh there.

" What happened? All Ok?" He asked in a concerned tone.

Rey kept his hand on his shoulder and hugged him.

" What's the matter Rey?"

He left him. Kriya signalled him to go in and turned her head. He went in and found Sharon sleeping. He sat on the table and holding her hand kissed it. Sharon opened her eyes. He kept his head in her hand.

"Its a girl"

He looked up and saw sharon smiling. She looked at a side. Swayam saw a little baby sleeping. he went and hold her in in arms. It was a unusual feeling for her.

" Thank u Sharon!"

" Thanx to YOU" Sharon Said giving force to the word "u".

Swayam kissed her forehead and kriyaansh smiled looking at them from the window.

Happy Ending๐Ÿ˜Š

Love,

Shirisha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This os was written by shirisha on the occasion of keechu di's birthday but couldn't post it separately as her PC isn't working!
So I'm posting on behalf of her :)
So all of you go ahead like and comment if you liked it! :D
I assure you, you will love it โค๏ธ

Shiru kardi post ๐Ÿค—
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thats adorable ! Loved it !
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail