moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Todays Epi...Doobte Ko Teenke ka Sahara...
Ok I dnt want to give each and every detail bcoz dere was nothing interesting in Todays epi except d Small AjNa part dat We got Today.It was really like doobte ko teenke ka sahara Mil Gaya...
Ok epi starts wid Shaina and Shreya Drama.Is it okay If i dnt give details of dere part.Mamaji swears dat whoever d culprit is B it the Bahu or Beti of This House He is not gonna spare her...Sanju gets scared and Ajay comforts her and We get a chotu sa AjNa hug...Ok Chalo Itne din se we didnt get anything But atleast we got a chotu sa AjNa scene okay deres More...Sanju and Ajay cute sa fight and Ajay actually lifts her and he is like well I used to irritate u in College but its nothing lyk dat now bcoz I luv u now...Awww so cute. Ajay helps Shaina get to her room and Sanju sees dat awww Jealous Sanju...I always wanted dat.Ok d dream sequence was Of Mishri...I would have been more Happy If Sanju wud have dreamt dat.Atleast Ajay wud have Comforted her.Ok the Guy dat Met Mishri is In Pethewala Mansion to Ask Mishris Hand for Wedding...
Precap is Interesting--Sanju and Vinti r in Jewellery Shop and Ajjju is dere too and Guess wat Sanju sees him In the mirror...
God Knows when Will b d next Tym we get to see a AjNa moment...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That guy asks for Mishri's hand , supperrr.. I feel story is repeats again , we had same for Avani too.. am not happy with Mishri's engagement so soon.. dont know y cv's rushing like this 
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileee

That guy asks for Mishri's hand , supperrr.. I feel story is repeats again , we had same for Avani too.. am not happy with Mishri's engagement so soon.. dont know y cv's rushing like this

I agree wid U the cvs r rushing Again...How can dat Guy Ask for Mishris hand he has met her only once...Stupid Track again Anyways am only concerned for my AjNa.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks. I will watch the show this evening. As expected, ratings went down. The makers failed to realize when they shoved Shreya down our throats, the trp never moved from .5. Afterwards, they gave us Sanju/Dadi drama, Ajna love story and the trps increased. I hope this is a reawakening. They can show us Ajna along with the other family members. Expose Shreya, send Shainu packing and Ajju back to the USA😡😡😡 and all will be well again.
INamiI thumbnail
I had a feeling dat ystrdy's precap wud b a dream & it was,phew! Well anyways,i dont undrstand why dey r rushing, like ystrday dey just met & next day he's asking her hand.! they shud've showed some proper interactions b/w them...its too fast...
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disliked yesterday's episode. Ajay is too much into Shaina.