3 ~Whatever Happens...~ Look on Pg 18! Note!

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome to Thread 3 of ~Whatever happens, happens for the best!~😳

Edited by SpringBreakers - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Index
Edited by justlovetv - 8 years ago
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Here is Part 11! Sorry for the delay!πŸ˜ƒ

Part 11

'Consequences and softness'

Jodha woke up that morning and stretched her arms, while yawning. She had fallen into a deep slumber, courtesy the previous day. Apart from the tiring wedding events, the verbal altercation with Jalal had also left her mentally and physically tired. As soon as she lay down, sleep had come to her instantly. Her eyes only opened the next morning, that too to see her husband missing from his spot.

Jodha - Where did he go this early? He doesn't leave for office so soon...could it be that he is still angry with me?

She sat on the bed, wondering why he had misunderstood her. The girl had always stood for the truth; even during the time Zakira was to be wrongly punished, the truth had been brought out by her. Despite all the instances, how could he doubt her integrity? His mistrust was actually hurting her; rather it was paining her heart. At the same time the girl also wondered why his judgment regarding the entire matter was affecting her; didn't she hate him for ruining her life? Then why was she feeling so bad?

Jodha - He keeps doing whatever he wants, hurting people at his own will without giving a cent's consideration to their feelings...I shouldn't care, he will be like this always...I am literally wasting my time over him...I need to go to college as it is so I better not waste time thinking over such fruitless things.

Without wasting further time, the girl paced her way to the bathroom. Being around her friends would surely make her feel better apart from nullifying the all the negative emotions within her. He didn't care about how she felt, so it was obvious that she shouldn't care what he said!

"Ammijaan, I'll be back in the afternoon!" the girl yelled as she waved good bye to her mother-in-law, who had already sensed that something is amiss.

Ammi - Jodha beta! What happened? Why are you leaving in such a hurry?

Jodha (hesitating) - Umm...that...I am getting late...and...

Ammi - I am pretty much aware of your timings...and you haven't even eaten properly...

Jodha - Seriously its nothing, Ammijaan...

Ammi - Theek hai, don't tell me...anyway, with the number of resources I have access to, I can easily find out if something is wrong...anyway, you leave beta...I'll see you for lunch...

Jodha - Good bye...

Jodha waved out to her as the car pulled out of the driveway. She felt a tinge of guilt for lying to the woman who was no less than a mother to her. But she didn't want to create a rift between a mother and son; rather she decided that the matter would be sorted between her and Jalal. It was better if no one knew anything; certain things needed to stay within the confines of their bedroom!

Jalal was in his office, toying with the paper weight on his desk. He had left home early on purpose; after the events of yesterday he didn't want to face his wife. The man couldn't imagine the amount of hurt he had caused her. He wanted to profusely apologize to her, but he needed to wait. Things needed to be sorted only after he confronted the poison within his own house. The person who he trusted so much, the one he had played with as a kid had betrayed him. The man had no mood of even looking at her, but the woman needed to be taught a lesson.

Jalal (on the intercom) - Could you please send Maham ji in please? I needed to talk to her urgently...

Secretary - Sure, Sir...

The man waited for her to arrive, as he mentally prepared for what was yet to come. It wasn't long before he heard a knock on the door, "May I come in, Jalal?" the woman peeked through the glass door as she waited to be signaled for entering.

Maham (with a wide smile) - Jalal, beta...kya hua? Kuch pareshaani?

The fake concern made him snigger; he couldn't believe that how could someone put up such a mask. She was probably aware of everything that had gone down the previous day, yet she chose to maintain innocence so flawlessly.

Jalal - Pareshaani...hmm...I have a lot of it these days...

Maham - See beta, I am like your mother...you can share whatever you want with me!

Jalal - Aah...actually...Jodha is been very upset since yesterday...I really don't know what happened at the wedding...but it actually pains my heart to see her like that...

The woman was shell shocked to hear what he said. She was extremely confident that the theft blame would create a rift in their budding relationship. She had even seen them argue; then what was this? The fact that he was showing concern for a girl he claimed to hate, was enough to cause disbelief.

Maham (faking a smile) - Arere, kya hua Jodha ko? Is something the matter?

Jalal - I came to know that Ruqaiyya's trousseau and jewellery were stolen...and they were found in her car...she was so terrified...

Maham (breaking into sweat) - And...then what happened?

Jalal - I raged at her...like a bull...even though there was no sign that she had stolen it...it was almost as if I wanted to show her how less important she was for me...and only one person is responsible for this mess...

Maham (gulping) - Who...who is it?

Jalal - Someone who not only me but also my family trusted...someone who calls herself my mother yet she backstabs me...

Maham - Jalal...talk straight beta...what is happening to you...

The woman was getting up to place her hand on his back, when he rebutted any chance of her coming near him by walking off. The message was loud and clear to Maham; she was in deep trouble.

Jalal - Don't you dare come close to me...I can't believe that we had a snake in our own house!

Maham - Jalal...Jalal beta, what are you saying...

Jalal (screaming) - Don't you dare call me beta! You lost that right the moment you played your dirty tricks on my wife! How dare you...what had she done to you! You had no right to hurt her like this!

The game was up; Maham had lost the plot. Jalal's open accusations not only left her shocked but also seething with anger.

Maham - Jalal! Bas! Yeh kya badtameezi hai! You are making baseless allegations!

Jalal - Badtameezi? Badtameezi toh aapne ki hai! You caused so much turmoil for an innocent woman! I know that our marriage was difficult for you to accept...but that doesn't give you any right to pull sinister tricks like this!

Maham - I don't care about your marriage! It can be in the dumps for all I care...but I hate that girl...I just hate her!

The man almost had tears in his eyes seeing the hatred for his wife. Placing his hand on his forehead, he slumped down on his chair.

Jalal - So, you got what you wanted right...you wanted me to hate her...and see, I do! I hate her so much...so much that it is hurting my heart! I could never imagine that you could be this selfish! You are the worst human being possible!

He was screaming his lungs out, at the woman standing in front of him, whose face had begun showing signs of distress. The well-thought plan had seemingly failed, as the man continued, "I wouldn't believe even the angels if they came and told me that you could do something like this!"

Maham - But...but Jalal...

Jalal - Please! Don't even take my name from that filthy mouth of yours! I can't fathom the amount of pain you caused to her...why did you do this...just because she doesn't follow our religion? Or just because her rising importance in the family is causing you insecurity!

Maham (screaming) - Bas! Don't take that girl's name! It was only cause of her meddling that Adham had to go to jail!

Jalal - And why does Adham's imprisonment bother you so much?

Maham - That's because Adham is my son!

The man was trying to process what he had just heard; it was as if time had frozen.

Jalal - Adham is your son! How come he never told me?

Maham - He is not only my son! He is entitled to half of the Mohammed estate!

Jalal - What the hell are you saying!

Maham - Yes! I am saying the truth! He was the result of the love between your uncle and me!

He still hadn't gotten over the previous shock, when he was bombarded with the new set of information. Not only was it unbelievable, but also scandalous!

Jalal - What the hell! Looks like lying has become your habit!

Maham (screaming) - I am not lying! I bore him inside me for nine months! And if you want proof, just get a DNA test done! It'll all be clear!

Jalal (screaming) - This is my office! Stop screaming!

Maham (screaming) - I will! Till my Adham is not released from jail, I'll keep screaming! Till he doesn't get what he deserves, I'll keep fighting!

Jalal - You are not getting a single penny out of here! Do whatever you want!

"Wait!" a shrill voice yelled from the cabin entrance. It didn't take too long for them to realize that Jodha had arrived. They were definitely shocked by her sudden arrival, and the girl herself was unsure why she had landed up there. She was dead sure that her husband was still upset, yet something within her was urging her to make things right.

Maham - Look who came in to make things even worse!

Jalal - Jodha, what are you doing here?

His voice was mellow, the man wasn't angry with her arrival. Rather he was highly relieved to see her. Jalal couldn't stay angry at her; he just wanted to apologize to her profusely.

Jodha - Mr Mohammed, I didn't steal Ruqaiyya's trousseau and jewelry! I don't know how it landed up in my car...but, but I am not...!

Jalal - It's okay, Jodha...I know you're not a thief...it's this shameless woman who has done everything...

Jodha looked at Maham in disbelief, with the latter frowning. She was unable to believe that the woman, who was used to living in luxury, could steal something that she could have easily purchased. There was clearly something more at play.

Jodha - But...but why did she do that...and why my car!

Jalal - That's because she wanted to put the entire blame on you! She wanted to create discord between us because you sent Adham to jail! That was supposed to be the revenge for her son!

Jodha - Don't tell me...Adham is her son!

Maham - Yes you stupid girl! He is my flesh and blood! And you just put him behind bars! I won't leave you! I'll make sure you'll suffer till the end!

Jalal - Dare you say anything to my wife! That is Mrs Mohammed you are talking to! Show some respect!

Maham - Go to hell the both of you! I won't leave you!

Jalal - You can't do anything...cause I am calling the cops! A few days in the lock up will get you in your place!

Jodha - No Jalal!

His ears stood up on hearing his name. It was shrill, yet it felt nice to hear his first name coming from her. The smile refused to leave his face.

Jodha - I mean Mr Mohammed, going to the cops will be far too easy. I think she should be punished within the family itself!

Jalal - That's true...cops wouldn't entertain a complaint about a wedding trousseau theft...so I'll teach you a lesson myself! From this day on, you are not to be seen anywhere near the Mohammed family, estate and the business. You are to retire to a life of obscureness, devoid of all luxury. Your son Adham will join you after he has served his time in jail. He is liable to receive a certain section of the family wealth, which he will get at the right time! I don't want to see your face anymore so better get the hell out of here!

Maham was shocked to hear the declaration from the boy she had seen grow up. He felt no less than a son to her, and was on the verge of tears.

Maham (sobbing) - Jalal! Please don't do this! I...I can't...

Jalal - You didn't think of all this before playing your games! Now suffer!

The man was screaming on top of his voice, a testimony to his anger. Jodha just stood there, shocked. She didn't want to intervene and knew that her husband would take the best decision.

Jodha - I'll just step out...I shouldn't be here...

Jalal - No, just wait here Jodha...you are no outsider! It's that woman who should be getting out of here!

Maham - Jalal please...

Jalal - Not another word from you! Out now!

The woman walked towards the exit, sobbing profusely. Everything had come to an end for her. Everything she had hoped for had come crashing down. She had no face left to show anyone, nowhere to go.

As soon as she had left, a stream of tears began flowing down his cheeks. He was experiencing a mixed bag of emotions throughout; and they ultimately got the better of him. Jodha rushed to his side immediately and patted him on the back.

Jodha - Mr Mohammed, please don't cry...

He remained silent for a while, before eventually turning towards her.

Jalal - You're right actually...why should I even care...people just come and keep hurting me all the time...like I don't have a heart!

Jodha - No one will hurt you! That's my promise to you! Your heart is precious...and your trusting nature...don't let people take advantage of that...

The man looked at her with a smile and slowly took her hands in his, while Jodha looked down out of shyness.

Jalal - Jodha, I am so sorry...I feel terrible about mistrusting you...I'll always believe you from now onwards...and...and...

Jodha - It's okay...things like this happen...I am glad that everything is fine now...

He couldn't hold himself back any longer and grabbed her tightly in his arms. She was surprised at first, but gave in and hugged him back with a smile adorning her face.

The two eventually broke apart, and looked into each other's eyes. Jalal slowly lifted his hand and stroked her face before slowly lowering in to kiss her. He shut his eyes and planted a soft peck on her lips, while Jodha slowly closed her eyelids. The kiss hardly lasted for two seconds, before he pulled away.

Jodha - Ammijaan wants to have lunch with us...shall we?

Jalal - Yes of course...

The couple just smiled, before putting their hands into each other's and walking out of the office.

Precap - Jodha and Jalal go to her parent's place.

I hope you enjoyed! Please like and comment!πŸ˜‰

Edited by justlovetv - 8 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congo samy on a new thread... 😳 update kab mil raha hai...? πŸ˜‰ do update soon... πŸ˜ƒ
Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo di for new thread ab update de do
mamtasingla thumbnail
congrats samy for new thread
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo for new thread😊
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread update soon plz...
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for new thread Sammy 
Waiting for updates 
Pls update soon :-) :-) 
SpringBreakers thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

congo samy on a new thread... 😳 update kab mil raha hai...? πŸ˜‰ do update soon... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Harshu!⭐️
First HFL milegaπŸ˜›