Only Madi Rey Madi Rey Madi Rey and Madi Rey

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes, Only this can be said regarding the episodes these days.. 
Madi Rey Madi Rey Madi Rey and only Madi Rey... πŸ˜†  Other than that I am not able to understand anything in this show...

What was that music going on Nayak nahi Khalnayak hoon main...Its very strange but the whole time I just felt like laughing loudly... πŸ€£

MPD Ranveer behaves like MPD Ranveer... Real Ranveer behaves like a kiddo Ranveer giving glimpses and traces of MPD Ranveer... Confused..πŸ˜‰.   ( Ofcourse who will believe that Real Ranveer wants to wait till marriage to kiss Ishani after seeing the past episodes ha ha This is the joke of the dayπŸ˜† !! ) 

Btw He said to Ishani he is going to book a DJ and to his father he said he is going to meet a client...πŸ˜•  

Ranveer- Ishani dance was the limelight of the whole episode... As I said Rangeela did not use its scissors this time.   Shocking Rangeela Shocking 😳Eight times Arre Madi Rey only for You..😳 πŸ€—  Thank u 4 ur generosity We may remember this kindness of urs in the ages to comeπŸ˜† .. Nimisha is shown to be a girl with good heart but now it has really become difficult to trust CVs...   Normal human become Vamp and Vampires in not time in this show... 

No doubt we feel an awestruck feeling when we watch IshVeer dancing together but our CVs have spoiled our habits ... We are forced to watch the whole episode with one eye that of our own and another eye of ACP Pradyumn  continuously suspecting each and every character of this show...

Madi Rey   KAMBA is good for nothing... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Till date we are guessing Ranveer has  MPD... Hope MPD does not become a too intelligent topic for our CVs to show and they end up showing that 

" Once upon a time in Anjaar there lived a ghost who caught Ranveer since he was cute 
The Ghost caught his body, made him mad.. It grew in his body and made it acute...πŸ˜†

Some how KAMBA hired a ghost hunter who had a specialization in killing the haunted spirits..

But since the Ghost was a Phd. holder in holding itself within the bodies of the human .. He could not kill the spirit but managed to send it away to the Ghostland only to return years later...  πŸ˜†

After 18 years the ghost has returned, it searched for the cute boy and found him living at RV mansion and hence ended up having tormenting him again ... πŸ˜† "  

This wud suit Balaji more πŸ˜† 
The way they dealt with pregnancy in the previous track is already commendable ... Now its their turn to touch MPD ... God save us all !!!  Bless u friends...

At the end I can only say Madi Rey Madi Rey Madi Rey... 50 times...

Sab Kuch Upar se Gaya rey Gaya Rey Gaya Rey... πŸ˜†

Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

STWB25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse who will believe that Real Ranveer wants to wait till marriage to kiss Ishani after seeing the past episodes ha ha This is the joke of the dayπŸ˜† !! ) 

exactly πŸ˜†

Btw He said to Ishani he is going to book a DJ and to his father he said he is going to meet a client...πŸ˜•  

that's my question of the day - was he lying yesterday? and did MPD RV hug her today?
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: STWB25

Ofcourse who will believe that Real Ranveer wants to wait till marriage to kiss Ishani after seeing the past episodes ha ha This is the joke of the dayπŸ˜† !! ) 

exactly πŸ˜†

that's my question of the day - was he lying yesterday? and did MPD RV hug her today?

20 times Madi Reys to u.πŸ˜†.. Don't know girl..😳. Only Cvs can tell or not tell .. their wish... 
Whether Ranveer is having MPD or not our CVs are definitely having a short term memory loss... They usually forget what they have shown... πŸ˜•
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja lets collect the scenario...
1. Rv doesn't know about his childhood incidents...
2. Rv remembers bits n pcs of it ...

I am going with that he remember something from his childhood not all ...but something ...

1. Rv knows about MPD
2. Rv doesn't know about MPD

I am going with not  being aware of MPD 

1. Rv gave mystery looks ...bec altar ego was dancing with Ishu ... 
2. Rv gave mystery looks bec only in the end as he hugs her that altar ego made  appearance .. 

i am going with only at the end he appeared..n altar ego doesn't care about Ishu as yet ...not interested in her at all till yet ..

1. docs test were the ones which Ishu's doc wrote...
2. Rv is secretly getting treated...

I am going with same test  which Ishu doc wrote...n test results showed him having MP 

1.he lied about going out in night bec he was going for business meeting n Ishu would not have allowed him 
2.he lied about going bec he wanted to go  check chirag sis out  ... or go meet doc secretly ...

I am going with hiding from Ishu bec she would not have allowed him work so late with headaches...

now one remaining mystery is why chirag sis is being shown as an innocent girl ...if she is innocent n Rv attacks her or harm her then mahan Ishveer will make sacrifice of each other for her respect sake ...  ...

Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Pooja lets collect the scenario...

1. Rv doesn't know about his childhood incidents...
2. Rv remembers bits n pcs of it ...

I am going with that he remember something from his childhood not all ...but something ...

1. Rv knows about MPD
2. Rv doesn't know about MPD

I am going with not  being aware of MPD 

1. Rv gave mystery looks ...bec altar ego was dancing with Ishu ... 
2. Rv gave mystery looks bec only in the end as he hugs her that altar ego made  appearance .. 

i am going with only at the end he appeared..n altar ego doesn't care about Ishu as yet ...not interested in her at all till yet ..

1. docs test were the ones which Ishu's doc wrote...
2. Rv is secretly getting treated...

I am going with same test  which Ishu doc wrote...n test results showed him having MP 

now one remaining mystery is why chirag sis is being show as innocent girl ...if she is innocent n Rv attack her or harm her then mahan Ishveer will make sacrifice of each other for her respect sake ...  ...

Sana,  Only Madi Reys dear... πŸ˜†  But I agree with all ur points.. If it is MPD even I think it will be like this...

For ur last point ..  If Nimisha is really innocent and RV attacked  or raped her someday... then they can happily sacrifice their whole lives .. I won't care becuz I will leave the show ..

Bura bas iss baat ka lagega that I will miss Shadhika's chemistry... Pata nahi phir kabhi kisi show mei dekhne ko mile na mile... πŸ˜†
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
madi rey bang on post πŸ‘
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pooja, 
      I felt slightly bored ..
      May be because of too loud scenes and boring over decorated ladies 
      Ishweer scene was fine 
      I liked Nimisha only she behaved like a person with brain a till intact 
      I felt like I am looking at fair where every one is over decorated and roaming around no purpose 
      I am very sleepy , but lot of cartoons about MATSH keep peeping in my head ... I am in confusion like those great caption 
     " draw or not to draw " 
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Sana,  Only Madi Reys dear... πŸ˜†  But I agree with all ur points.. If it is MPD even I think it will be like this...

For ur last point ..  If Nimisha is really innocent and RV attacked  or raped her someday... then they can happily sacrifice their whole lives .. I won't care becuz I will leave the show ..

Bura bas iss baat ka lagega that I will miss Shadhika's chemistry... Pata nahi phir kabhi kisi show mei dekhne ko mile na mile... πŸ˜†

yes no more cross paring... RaRi were just too much ..n Rv as a rapist or so will be like chopping our hearts out ...even if nothing happens n Rv ends up marrying her then game over yaar ... i cannot play a second round like RARi crap...

yup will miss seeing shadhika 
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Pooja, 
      I felt slightly bored ..
      May be because of too loud scenes and boring over decorated ladies 
      Ishweer scene was fine 
      I liked Nimisha only she behaved like a person with brain a till intact 
      I felt like I am looking at fair where every one is over decorated and roaming around no purpose 
      I am very sleepy , but lot of cartoons about MATSH keep peeping in my head ... I am in confusion like those great caption 
     " draw or not to draw " 

Please please please draw... I was not bored.. I want to feel angry at CVs for portraying Ranveer like this but  I don't know what they did with the picturisation that I was laughing when he doing all those things... And that BG made me laugh even more... πŸ€£

Draw yaar if u are comfortable... I am sure we will have a nice time dear...πŸ‘
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

madi rey bang on post πŸ‘

Thank u sweetie.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³