Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilikebourbon thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulationsto Mohit. Hope you get your deserving win even though u are already a winner. A journey of a non dancer to a dancer till grand finale by your own dedication and Marischas mentoring itself is a win. I will love to see you in Bollywood movie soon.
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just bravo πŸ‘
I hope you win win win win winπŸ‘πŸΌ
ashish27 thumbnail
Not fair colors giving him to much preference ...he with another partner..only contestant dancing with different partner,he cant win for this,
mohifans thumbnail
Just stop this..its not easy to dance with diff chores it's not his choice..tht in itself says tht he deserves to win..its something which can't be done abt...nd in case of ashish it was just the third week... nd marischa worked hard for 11 weeks..its so unfair to take away credit from her hoe can people here be so not human..very strange
mkap2012 thumbnail
This shows tht how tough is mohit as a competition..its in human totally..
not.here thumbnail
Congratulations to him and the fans that helped to put him through with votes.
Jhalak changed what I thought of him, hardly knew him before and didn't like his character in DAM, but I'm happy to see that he's come from the bottom to the top. Now I don't know what will happen in the finals but good luck to him and the others.

He's changes his choreographer again? That's news to me. Lots of injuries on Jhalak this year. Show needs to be much safer.
mkap2012 thumbnail
I hope we support nd vote lots nd make him win..
not.here thumbnail
Voting will surely help him as always. Every contestant needs as many votes as they can get.
macedemia thumbnail
He just burns the dance floor. What a terrific and hardworking lad. πŸ˜ƒ
liana15 thumbnail
What a talent Mohit has. Awesome actor, artist and now turning into dancer and reached finale. Adore him. Voted for him always. Now will do more for sure as his chances of winning becomes more. According to some posts he lacks popularity.  For me he deserves To win. Don't care for popularity.