Ajna ss: Ajeeb dasta Updated 28-09-2015 page 1 chapter 6

sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys sorry for the delay. I am actually sick. Thank god that today I am ffeeling much better so I decided to update. Please comment and like. Enjoy reading chapter 6

M: good morning everyone. Today I thought of making breakfast. So presenting bhabi her favorite Italian food
S: Are wah. Thanks Mishri. I love you
A: oke so all the love for your bhabi and nothing for your bhai?
M: actually bhaiya you know nah I am gonna be bua (aunt) so from now bhabi will get the special treatment
A: oke fine. Let's start now. But where is Dia?
D: I am here. Good morning everyone
M: let's start now

After breakfast in Ajna's room
S: baby I want to do some shopping.
A: baby I can't go now you know nah I need to finish all the work before next week.
S: I know jaan but I don't wanna go alone.
A:take Dia and Mishri with you
S: yeah that's also a good idea
A: see I always give good ideas
S: oke but I need money
A: really don't you have any money?
S: I have but I like to spend your money on shopping nah. Hahaha cause it feels better to spend your money.
A: acha. Wait I will teach you some manners.
He took her in his arms and laid her on their bed. He began to tickle Sanjana. Sanjana couldn't control her laughter. Tears were fall from her eyes. Stop it baby.. really??? Do you want me to stop it? Ajay said. Yes she replied. Oke fine he said. I have one condition. Condition? What condition? Uhhmm kisses. Kisses? Yes he said. Oke she said. Sanjana closed her eyes. Ajay kissed her first on here forehead. This one is because you are special for me. After that he kissed her on her cheeks. These are because you are my sweet best friend, my strength pillar and my inspiration. Third kiss was on her chin. This one is because you are the most rromantic and beautiful woman I have ever seen and met. Last but not the least kiss he gave to her was on her lips. This one because you are my wife and thank you for giving me the best gift ever. Thank you for making me papa. Thank you for always ssupporting me. Thank you for everything baby. Sanjana felt really emotional. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Thank you baby she said. I love you so much. You mean the world to me. Thank you. And she kissed him. Bhabi...
A: o god this girl her timing is really bad
S: hahah shut up. Oke fine leave me now. And go open the door, maybe she needs something.
A: yes now Mishri is everything for you.
Bhabi...
S: Ajay ggood
A: yes Mishri your bhabi is here.
M: bhabi I need to do some shopping. I already asked Dia
S:haha me to. Oke
M: OK let's go nah. ..
S: oke fine I will see you in 10 min downstairs
M: oke

S: ready guys?
D: yes
M: can I drive bhabi?
S: haha nooo first your ddriving license
M: fine
Sanjana started the car and drove to the mall

At the mall
S: such a beautiful dress nah? I want it. Lets go inside
M: yes bhabi so beautiful
They entered the shop when suddenly Dia said. I need to make a urgent call. Excuse me.
S: yeah sure. And Dia went away.Mishri what about our plan to expose Dia?
M: don't worry bhabi I have planned something
S: really? What have you planned?
M: just wait and watch bhabi. I will tell you everything but not now. Just wait for the right place and the right time.
S: hahah oke fine. I am dying to know it.
M: hahaha wait darling
After 15 min they came out of the shop with enough bags.
S: That was a shopping day
D: Yes. But the day hasn't end yet. There is more to come?
M: more to come?? What do you mean?
D: nothing I just meant to say that Ajay need to see all the stuff we bought
S: Yes that's true. Come let's have a ice cream after that home.
M: yes let's go. Come Dia.
D:Yes coming just need to go to the washroom
S: oke see you at the ice cream corner

flashback Dia on the phone.
Yes I am at the mall with them. Remember the black BMW is hers. Do my work properly and yes the rest of the money you will get after my work is done. I will make a excuse so that I need not to sit with them. Remember I want them dead.
flashback ends

D: now just wait and watch Sanjana. Today is the last day of your life.
After that there will be no Sanjana. Sorry Mishri I don't want to kill you, but you have to die with your bhabi. Otherwise she will be alone nah. Let's have a last ice cream together. And went to the ice cream corner.

so guys this was chapter 6. I know is short, sorry but not feeling well. Enjoy reading
please comment and like

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope you are feeling better now.. 
OH my God, Sanjana life is in danger , very excited to read next part, How Sanjana going to be saved who gonna to be saviour.. Thanks a lot for your efforts.
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, it was very nice. I am really curious to know what will happen now. I am also looking forward to mishri's plan.
You know the way the show is going, it is so relieving to read such beautiful stories on AjNa. Thank you for writing this. Please update soon.
But first take care of yourself and get well soon. 😊   😳 Edited by Aayushi15 - 8 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
You are sick?? What happened?? Are you feeling better now?
The update was awesome as usual...

And more suspense😲

What is this Dia upto?😲

Will Sanjana and Mishri be OK

Waiting eagerly for your nrxt update😊

Do take care of your health
INamiI thumbnail
Oh no!!Sanju & mishri in danger
Hope nothing happens to dem...
Very interesting story ,always leaves me curious.. 👍🏼
Waitn' fr d next updt...