Spooky and Scary

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Spooky and scary smile of Mangala.

What she will do now?

Akheraj wants full revenge and he may also help Mangala to hide NImboli.

Shivam is disappointed.

Nice to see friendship between Abhi and Shivam.

They juxtaposed  two daughters who were not real daughters. It looked artifical. Mangala is very different from dadisa. Dadisa was terror but not spooky.

Has Anant become a handy boy or handy man? He should get a bigger role.

There is a ready smile from Jagya. Bahut hasmukh dikhta hai.

Atlast they gave some dialogues to Ganga and she showed good acting.

BH people are like a rock of support to Anandi and Shivam.

Anandi takes a vow to find Nandini, once again in front of Shiv's photo.

Vow se kaam nahi chalega.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
I think Mannu will blurt out the truth either to Pooja or to Shivam or to Abhi. About Nimboli being Nandini.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Luckily there was no deal and Jagya was very firm about it while Anandi was vascillating. Anant supported Jagya.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mangala does look spooky - especially that smile. As per spoilers - she will turn negative also - as expected. Otherwise, I could not feel any sympathy towards Anandi. She was equally shattered - but after all the support - she was almost ready to agree with Akhera. That kaha hai meri beti - would have looked so convincing had it came sometimes after the kidnap - here after all the work was done by others - her emotions could not move me. And that slapping of a handcuffed man - with the back up of two strong men and policemen... The slap would look satisfying only if Akhera was not handcuffed and Anandi did not have so much back up. 
And Anant did have some work - Anandi was not convinced with J's talk - she got convinced by Anant. ðŸ˜Š. Again she got convinced by Anant to stay at BH. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Juxta posing Dsa Anandi with Mangala and Nandini looks so forced.
Dsa amd Mangala are no where similar

Mangala needs to go a long way before she gets the abilities to play constructive role in people's lives like Dsa does.

Singhs support is a nice thing to see and it is understandable if they wanted her to stay overnight because she was quite distraught and not thinking straight. But don't know why they have to stay there for a few days.

----------------
I think Harki found out something about Mangala and Nandini's whereabouts and she is telling Akheraj about that in precap

Good to see Anandi renewing her vows in front of Shiv.But I think this time she won't fail.Because she now knows what her daughter looks like.
-------------
One important thing - Anandi has been running after every small lead she got.Shivam said that when she told him that she couldn't find Nandini/He said every time you run when ever you hear something and come back empty handed.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wat spoliers?? ðŸ˜•
and if its true then its again proved that 2 outshine their lead CVs need 2 show oder ckts grey or -ve. she  can't outshine on her  own or bcoz of her own qualities. tch tch. poor CVs ðŸ¥±
Sup123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mangala has become a complete psycho now. Now she can harm anyone including Nimboli. As per the spoilers also she will poison Nimboli's mind against her mother.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like CVs don't have any role for Anant. So they made him an echo of Jagya😛
Don't know when they realise that this Anant track is ðŸ¥±
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I think Anandi is very disturbed and thats why BH people asked her to stay for a few days so that Shivam wont be affected by Anandi's distress. And again Anandi may have to go away to search for her daughter.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPuja

Mangala does look spooky - especially that smile. As per spoilers - she will turn negative also - as expected. Otherwise, I could not feel any sympathy towards Anandi. She was equally shattered - but after all the support - she was almost ready to agree with Akhera. That kaha hai meri beti - would have looked so convincing had it came sometimes after the kidnap - here after all the work was done by others - her emotions could not move me. And that slapping of a handcuffed man - with the back up of two strong men and policemen... The slap would look satisfying only if Akhera was not handcuffed and Anandi did not have so much back up. 

And Anant did have some work - Anandi was not convinced with J's talk - she got convinced by Anant. ðŸ˜Š. Again she got convinced by Anant to stay at BH. 

Then Anant is to be blamed for Anandi's stay in BH this time. And he too will be seen in BH all the time. 😆 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 8 years ago