Good looking or Good dancer?

proud_indian_ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I really find hard to buy this logic that only because Hiten and Gauri looks good and they are "improving" (but far away to catch up with others) some people support them and vote them. It really proves the level of immaturity of those people. Come on, it is a Dance competition and they are not competing for Mr and Mrs India title.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramaiya thumbnail
there are no strings attached to voting system (btw i can't vote n not interested either) n this situation is not unexpectable from youngsters who r voting for their role models.
only star coulld help u by putting an end to voting by fans.
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya thats true but its also a show of chemistry competition! and everybody including i think that they have the best chemistry and i am sure they would improve but ya narayani and gaurav were really good dancers! oh well alls well that ends well 😳

ainun 😊
proud_indian_ thumbnail
I think while talking about Chemistry, according to the judges Hiten-Gauri needs much more improvement in that area. They even do not look to each other while during the romancing lyrics. They needs to be more pationate.
proud_indian_ thumbnail
I think while talking about Chemistry, according to the judges Hiten-Gauri needs much more improvement in that area. They even do not look to each other during the romancing lyrics. They needs to be more pationate.
tanushree thumbnail
face it.... it's as much a popularity contest as a dance competition! we should enjoy n learn to live with it.
sunaina02 thumbnail
These dance competitions are popularity contests. As Mona won the JDJ where Shveta was a much better dancer, here also Hiten ANd Gauri will stay till the last round even they are very immature dancers.

Though I appreciate Hiten;'s acting and Gauri's looks.
ght1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ANother topic? where is the mod to close it off huh?!