Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Prinal Oberoi as Charumitra .. Her Various Looks (Image Gallery)

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So a while back, I did a whole Pallavi Subhash as Dharma and just took screenshots of roughly every 10 episodes to see her changes. I decided that the other queens should get some spotlight too (despite my definite bias towards my favorite), so I decided on doing one for each queen. 
The dark goddess of Magadh empire. She plays with humans like toys, tortures and kills for fun, and is skilled in the black arts. Her attire and garments put to shame many fashionable women of that time... I present to you ... CHARUMITRA (played by Prinal Oberoi). 

For those of you that just want to look at the pics in imgur.com, here is the album link. For the rest of you, you can just scroll down. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For those curious, I plan on continuing the series with Noor and Subrasi, which should be up by tomorrow hopefully. πŸ˜†

Previous Installments to this Gorgeous Series ...

Future Installments to this Beautiful Series ...
Ankita Sharma as Noor Khurasan

Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail

guenhwyvar thumbnail

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for putting up Charu's pics.She looks gorgeous,sexy and haughty. πŸ‘πŸΌ My favorite is the one with the baby (Sushim?) Her necklace is the common element in all the pics. Though she can be cruel, I don't believe she does it for fun.Everything she does has a purpose, unlike Sushim who just enjoys bullying.

I can't help wishing she was Ashok's mother.What a combo that'd have made.He would have been on the throne long back.But he'd have lost his compassion way back.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: capricornrcks

Thanks for putting up Charu's pics.She looks gorgeous,sexy and haughty. πŸ‘πŸΌ My favorite is the one with the baby (Sushim?) Her necklace is the common element in all the pics. Though she can be cruel, I don't believe she does it for fun.Everything she does has a purpose, unlike Sushim who just enjoys bullying.

I can't help wishing she was Ashok's mother.What a combo that'd have made.He would have been on the throne long back.But he'd have lost his compassion way back.

yeah the baby one (yep baby Sushim) is probably the best. She hasn't worn red since then, which sucks because red looks good on her. 

@ bold - I don't think so either, I just wanted to give her a pretty good intro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol, imagine that, Ashok's mom as Charu ... though we would lose all those priceless Sushim slaps πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whoa! What a beautiful collection if Charu. Fantastic piece of work Shyam.
She experiments on her beauty looks and with taste. She is the hot queen of Bjndu, don't know why a drought there - poor thing.
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyam09

yeah the baby one (yep baby Sushim) is probably the best. She hasn't worn red since then, which sucks because red looks good on her.

@ bold - I don't think so either, I just wanted to give her a pretty good introπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol, imagine that, Ashok's mom as Charu ... though we would lose all those priceless Sushim slapsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What makes you think she will not slap Ashok!! She can't be holding her hands- maybe in the name of pat in this case ;-)
Charu Ashok combo would have rocked. Dharma is way too boring. Waiting for him to get out of her grip.
We should be grateful to Chanakya for such a mercy on us, by making him loose the comp.
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As I have posted before, Charu's problem is that she's smart and ambitious.And since she's a woman, there's absolutely NO chance that she will get the throne.I'm sure that she thinks that she's the best candidate for the job and not her dumb husband and impulsive son.But since the closest she can get to the simhasen is via Sushim she's channeling all her focus on him.And expecting more than he can deliver.Who knows, Sushim might have talents in other areas-maybe he would have made a decent governor or architect or whatever... Charu's ambitions have put paid to whatever natural inclinations he might have had.I'm sure we can find any number of real-life mothers who are equally obsessive about their children and harassing them to getting  a medical seat, IAS or even an achha rista.