Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Anandi won't make any deal and akheraj is going to get few more slaps perhaps. Why ppl think she will make a deal😕
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Anandi won't make any deal and akheraj is going to get few more slaps perhaps. Why ppl think she will make a deal😕

i think ppl r just enjoying assuming things.just like sum intelligent viewers r enjoying assuming worse abt oder ckts from past few months.
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't know why  will anyone say  Jagya may not care for Mangala 😕when he did not care for her ? did he not save her ?she is alive today because of him ,he thanked her for exposing Akhiraj  Without him would she able to get Akhiraj arrested ? No  He called magistrate for her statement there and  he encouraged Mangala to give her statement , he gave her all the credit because of her they could  find Nandini , he told Anandi about her too if Mangala acted blindly with her own selfishness One cannot blame Jagya for it She has brain enough to trick police and escape but does not have brain to understand by now Jagya is a good person ,  a man of his words He will understand her and make Anandi too understand too if she requests to him to let her be with Nimboli ? Did she  even for once think about this ? in fact i found her  really ungrateful Jagya was worriedly searching for them she has seen if not for Anandi at least stop for his sake Some time back within same day  you were running after him for justice for you and your villagers He did every thing possible to give you that now you are running from him , tricking him because he came to know Nimboli is  Nandini .. Anandi's daughter which Akhiraj snatched from her lap ?So selfish of Mangala 

Selfishness till does not cloud ones sense of right and wrong is ok but Mangala and Kamli are just blinded with themselves and they took the wrong step So disappointed with both👎🏼
Edited by Casper- - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Casper-

i don't know why  will anyone say  J agya may not care for Mangala 😕when he did not care for her ? did he not save her ?she is alive today because of him ,he thanked her for exposing Akhiraj  Without him would she able to get Akhiraj arrested ? No  He called magistrate for her statement there and he came in a short notice because of him , he encouraged Mangala to give her statement , he gave her all the credit because of her they could  find Nandini , he told Anandi about her too if Mangala acted blindly with her own selfishness One cannot blame Jagya for it She has brain enough to trick police and escape but does not have brain to understand by now Jagya is a good person ,  a man of his words He will understand her and make Anandi too understand too if she requests to him to let her be with Nimboli ? Did even for once think about this ? in fact i found really ungrateful Jagya was worriedly searching for them she has seen if not for Anandi at least stop for his sake Some time back within same you were running after him for justice for you and your villagers He did every thing possible to give you that now you are running from him , tricking him because he came to know Nimboli is  Nandini .. Anandi's daughter which Akhiraj snatched from her lap ?So selfish of Mangala 

Selfishness till does not cloud ones sense of right and wrong is ok but Mangala and Kamli are just blinded with themselves and they took the wrong step So disappointed with both👎🏼

alisha i agree wid u on J but i won't call Mn as  selfish.yes she cudn't trust jgaya nor kamli bcoz they'd never seen an honest MLA  . and the truth abt Aji being bio mother of N & Aji's closeness wid J & family made Mn think that he"ll think of her only.bcoz she doesn't know J that much.she doesn't know J never do this after promising.
Ka gave wrong advice bcoz shes not that mature.and she also thot that they"ll snatch N from them. bcoz this is wat they'd seen & made 2 believe bcoz of surrounding ppl & environment. 

here neither J nor Mn or Ka r wrong. its only a mistake done by Mn in mistrust. and yaar how cud u expect a prsn trust a high authority so easily even if she thinks that prsn is gud.i won't call it selfishness.its her luv & insecurity & fear that made he r 2 distrust  a stranger( atleast J is not much known 2 her)tho i still say Mn shud'd waited 4 J & she shud'd trusted J.
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

alisha i agree wid u on J but i won't call Mn as  selfish.yes she cudn't trust jgaya nor kamli bcoz they'd never seen an honest MLA  . and the truth abt Aji being bio mother of N & Aji's closeness wid J & family made Mn think that he"ll think of her only.bcoz she doesn't know J that much.she doesn't know J never do this after promising.

Ka gave wrong advice bcoz shes not that mature.and she also thot that they"ll snatch N from them. bcoz this is wat they'd seen & made 2 believe bcoz of surrounding ppl & environment. 

here neither J nor Mn or Ka r wrong. its only a mistake done by Mn in mistrust. and yaar how cud u expect a prsn trust a high authority so easily even if she thinks that prsn is gud.i won't call it selfishness.its her luv & insecurity & fear that made he r 2 distrust  a stranger( atleast J is not much known 2 her)tho i still say Mn shud'd waited 4 J & she shud'd trusted J.

even after what Jagya did for them still if they cannot trust him and they think they  have not seen an honest MLA Sorry dolly then no one is  more dumb and blind than Mangala and Kamli  and these both needs to be send to mental asylum I so disliked both of them yesterday i wanted to blast both and get them to senses    i don't think Jagya needs to prove more to  these two women and by the way wasn't it Kamli who encouraged Mangala to go and tell Vidhayak ji everything about Akhiraj He is an honest person He will definitely support us than what happened to same Kamli now?where did Jagya say i am taking away Nimboli from you pack her stuff He only called Anandi and Mangala assumed now he won't keep that promise ? and what happened to Mangala who some time ago was being so sympathetic to Nimboli's mother now she is running away 
Mistrust is not reason here but there is no reason of mistrust Its only Mangala got blinded with her self she cannot live without Nimboli so its ok to take her away to random place , cheat the same man who did so much for them , now no need to sympathy for Nimboli's real mother , its ok to lie to Nimboli , manipulate the girl and Mangala thinks only she cannot live without Nimboli what about Nimboli what she wants ? does Mangala not think she has any right to know the truth and decide what she wants ?i did not expect this from Mangala 
What i feared cvs did it they butchered her character Now i seriously wish  her conscience pinches her and she comes back on her own and apologize 

She has all rights on Nimboli i will be very happy if Nimboli calls her badi maa something like that but what Mangala did now blinded  with her only self  and for her own self only is not right 

Edited by Casper- - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
@alisha i know any1 wud trust J after wat he did  4 them. but i m saying that she mistrust bcoz of the truth that Aji being N's mother.and yes u can say both Mn & Ka as dumb but not selfish.and their dumbness is due 2 the environment in which they were brought up. most of the ppl tend 2 distrust in such environment . i can't blame them 4 this but yes i wud'd liked her 2  wait but its her fear that ame her  distrust even J.
ye si will say they sort of butchered Mn's ckt that made her distrust the prsn on whom she showed so much trust earlier. i think this is done 2 create drama & 2 make Aji searching N as she was not shown so much searching N.
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
,,,,,,,i think pooja  or  kishore are going to sort out the reality to nimboli!!!! otherwise manla may not realise herself...
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Casper-

i don't know why  will anyone say  Jagya may not care for Mangala 😕when he did not care for her ? did he not save her ?she is alive today because of him ,he thanked her for exposing Akhiraj  Without him would she able to get Akhiraj arrested ? No  He called magistrate for her statement there and  he encouraged Mangala to give her statement , he gave her all the credit because of her they could  find Nandini , he told Anandi about her too if Mangala acted blindly with her own selfishness One cannot blame Jagya for it She has brain enough to trick police and escape but does not have brain to understand by now Jagya is a good person ,  a man of his words He will understand her and make Anandi too understand too if she requests to him to let her be with Nimboli ? Did she  even for once think about this ? in fact i found her  really ungrateful Jagya was worriedly searching for them she has seen if not for Anandi at least stop for his sake Some time back within same day  you were running after him for justice for you and your villagers He did every thing possible to give you that now you are running from him , tricking him because he came to know Nimboli is  Nandini .. Anandi's daughter which Akhiraj snatched from her lap ?So selfish of Mangala 

and not only this Jagya is blamed for even losing the right time Right time was to tell poor Mangala  before Anandi comes to Jharla He should have sit and counselled poor Mangala who is cunning enough to play tricks on police and make false stories but does not have brain she should wait and see since the person has helped her so much He will not over rule the deal because he is not that type but no when Mangala ji will see this She only see i won't be able to live without Nimboli blah blah someone should ask from who even said to you we are taking Nimboli away from you ??She was antaryami she predicted future ?
I wonder seeing Mangala's madness for Nimboli what she plans to do with Nimboli if she raises her ? May be never get married  when once she grows up because in that way Nimboli will leave her too 

Really cvs have destroyed this character Mangala 
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kamli gave her advise but is she not a grown up individual to make some sensible decision. Kamli told her to run away and she indeed did. So funny. How is Mangala so good after what she has done now? 
Sup123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Kamli gave her advise but is she not a grown up individual to make some sensible decision. Kamli told her to run away and she indeed did. So funny. How is Mangala so good after what she has done now?

She has become a complete psycho now. The way she was telling Kamli "bhag jaun" was so scary. Now she can do anything to anyone including Nimboli. Somebody save Nimboli from this psycho.