Another article about the show

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Zee TV's Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi is definitely a show worth a watch!
The drama has been adding a lot of twists and turns in its plot leaving viewers hooked!
After the murder mystery, time to add some romance in the track. And making a grand entry as the lover boy would be the charming Karan Khanna.
The dashing actor who played Saral in Manmarziyan will soon enter the Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd show.
Sharing details of the track, a source mentioned, "Karan's character will be paired opposite Misri (Neha Dangal). It would be a positive character and would add a lot of fun to the storyline.
As per sources Karan has started shooting for today. His entry will air sometime soon.
When we buzzed the young gun, he confirmed being roped in but refused to share more details.
Karan has earlier been part of Just Dance and Tu Mera Hero also.
Wish you luck young boy!

Source : http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/manmarziyan-actor-karan-khanna-enter-tumhi-ho-bandhu-150926

I guess we wont be able to get even some AjNa scenes.. ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the news update😊 Looking forward to some happy track with happy people not just the sad sad parts. Hopefully we will also be able to see some happy track of our very own #AjNa😊

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CV's have completely destroyed the show...I don't think now anything can bring back the glory of the initial days.😡
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing anything except sherya I am fed up of her
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope Ajna'll be matchmaker 4 them.
So,v hv Ajna scene that v can c.
I hope Karan's a tve character until 2 d end.
I'm tired 2 c d -ve characters,Shreya n Shaina.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. I hope this signals the end of Ajju's nonsensical track. Glad that Mishri will get more screen space. Neha really did well in her scenes last week. Good actress.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank goodness, anything else but Shreya. She needs to be caught out soon. I just fast forward and skip her scenes. It's just too much Shreya. 
Please, how dumb can the family be to not work out that she is faking her blindness and that she is a fake.
Please show her locked up in an institution and dealing with cell mates. I'm sure that would make everyone happy.
Also Neil Bhatt is such a good actor. This role makes him look weak. It would be good if he caught Shreya out this time. At least give his character strength. He would be redeemed for being taken in and manipulated by her.
Edited by Mamana - 8 years ago
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. 

That's great, it's about time they focus on the other characters, I like Mishri, this will be a welcome change and a much needed break from the Shreya crap. Can't wait to see how Mishri and this new character will deal with her not being able to have children. I  hope this new entry is indeed positive and not a negative disguise as a positive.
Edited by Gingerly - 8 years ago
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It will be fun watching how Mishra will fall in love, be cute. And yes, how will they deal with Mishri not being able to conceive.  And also hoping to see #AjNa in a romantic way.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan Khanna posted on twitter that he will be entering the show from tonight. Anything but S & SI would love to know who wrote yesterday's episode. Must be an amateur. They spent almost 22 minutes fighting over a vase😲 I was never so😡 when the blind bat walked up to the thief and snatched the vase, and poor Ajna just stood there with no reaction.😆 They have become so docile and I was not impressed with their acting, especially Sanju's.😭