Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This PH is know for sensual scenes. I didn't think it would be an issue. For me, it was a matter of when!!
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

This PH is know for sensual scenes. I didn't think it would be an issue. For me, it was a matter of when!!

Really? OMG yeh ph ki barey mein mujhey nahi pata oh god ek scene ney sab ko hila diya just imagine guys suhaag raat kaisey hoga neha kunal chemistry damn hot seriously yaar shaYA fans are really unlucky KUNeha our new hot couple plz come back together i'm 100% sure people will go crazy for this coupleEdited by Susi_sneha_fan - 8 years ago
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ShaYa scene was really unexpected surprising one... 😳
Kunal & Neha were just too good ... πŸ˜‰ I always felt kunal is Little shy & reserved one ... But I was wrong πŸ˜† Now I want kunal & Neha together once again..they Are just awesome together .. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bold... Really??? I didn't knew this... imagining ShaYa scenesπŸ˜†
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku9

ShaYa scene was really unexpected surprising one... 😳
Kunal & Neha were just too good ... πŸ˜‰ I always felt kunal is Little shy & reserved one ... But I was wrong πŸ˜† Now I want kunal & Neha together once again..they Are just awesome together .. 😳 πŸ˜‰

@bold... Exactly my thought...  Kunal and Neha were so good together... wish we had more of their scenes.

But still, ... I feel Kunal was a bit hesitant in the last episode scene, if you keenly observe, before Neha hugs him, he was supposed to kiss her neck passionately, so that Diya melts and surrenders herself to him by turning around and hugging him, but Kunal was hardly touching her... and Neha made her move.πŸ˜†

Also when he grabs her from behind, he was supposed to hold her tight, but he was holding her softly...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I would say Neha was was comfortable doing those scenes, as I felt she was not hesitant at all. She was at ease. She made the scene beautiful and Kunal too tried his best.πŸ˜›

I would say, Instead of Neha, Kunal was shy.πŸ˜†

So I feel, Kunal is a shy guy and I love him for that.☺️😳 Kunal  never crossed his limits while handling ladies...This shows his respect for women.

Also in NBT, he was cautious while holding or touching or hugging Akanksha. The only difference is even akku was hesitant and Kunal tried to make the scene better.πŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meera_Ka_Mohan

@bold... Really??? I didn't knew this... imagining ShaYa scenesπŸ˜†

Yes, this is the same PH that made Pratigya. Their SR was mind blowing...lol

Plus I hear, pre-leap this show had lots of romance. 
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meera_Ka_Mohan

@bold... Exactly my thought...  Kunal and Neha were so good together... wish we had more of their scenes.

But still, ... I feel Kunal was a bit hesitant in the last episode scene, if you keenly observe, before Neha hugs him, he was supposed to kiss her neck passionately, so that Diya melts and surrenders herself to him by turning around and hugging him, but Kunal was hardly touching her... and Neha made her move.πŸ˜†

Also when he grabs her from behind, he was supposed to hold her tight, but he was holding her softly...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I would say Neha was was comfortable doing those scenes, as I felt she was not hesitant at all. She was at ease. She made the scene beautiful and Kunal too tried his best.πŸ˜›

I would say, Instead of Neha, Kunal was shy.πŸ˜†

So I feel, Kunal is a shy guy and I love him for that.☺️😳 Kunal  never crossed his limits while handling ladies...This shows his respect for women.

Also in NBT, he was cautious while holding or touching or hugging Akanksha. The only difference is even akku was hesitant and Kunal tried to make the scene better.πŸ˜†

Bold and pink: I think Neha was at ease because of Kunal. He was such a gentleman. 
He was so adorable, trying to be romantic and being a gentleman at the same time.πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bold and pink: I think Neha was at ease because of Kunal. He was such a gentleman.
He was so adorable, trying to be romantic and being a gentleman at the same time.πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

He is a true gentleman indeed.. ⭐️ I still remember Kunal-Aakanksha were shooting for a scene and He was supposed to cup Aalanksha's face in his hands and like a true gentleman, before touching Aakanksha's face, Kunal asked Aakanksha "May I?" even Akanksha was surprised by the sweet gesture of kunal ...I love everything about kunal ...He is wonderful person inside and out ...proud to be his fan... ⭐️
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku9

He is a true gentleman indeed.. ⭐️ I still remember Kunal-Aakanksha were shooting for a scene and He was supposed to cup Aalanksha's face in his hands and like a true gentleman, before touching Aakanksha's face, Kunal asked Aakanksha "May I?" even Akanksha was surprised by the sweet gesture of kunal ...I love everything about kunal ...He is wonderful person inside and out ...proud to be his fan... ⭐️

@bold... When did this happen? Why can't I remember ?!?!?!😲 Please tell me... Oh, I am feeling so embarrassed... 😳 Edited by Meera_Ka_Mohan - 8 years ago