moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I watched THBST on monday and den No THBST after dat The show has become Unbearable for me...Wid so much negativity and No AjNa how r we supposed to watch it.But I do miss AjNa and I miss Giving d episode Reviews I miss discussing d show wid u...feeling sad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey dont be sad dear. We all miss AjNa because we all love AjNa very much. I am just watching in the hope that cv's get some brains and show something sensible in the show.
I just want to request you all that please watch the show because if we all will quit the show together the trps can drop and the show might get axed all of a sudden. So please watch so we can have ajay sanjana on-screen for some more time.:)
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And I have one more request to all the creative minds of the forum. I know you all are upset with the current track of the show but please try to write more and more stories on AjNa and also continue the existing ones. At least we can have the relief from the fictions. I check the forum every morning in this hope.
So please let your imaginations run wild
and write AjNa <3 Waiting eagerly ...
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree, the show has become unbearable and boring.  I honestly don't know what kind of crazy obsession cvs have with negativity. Just like there's a saying" too many cooks spoil the broth", well too many negativity spoils the show. Edited by Gingerly - 8 years ago
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it has become unbearable however, we will fight for some nice tracks of #AjNa and the whole family. And hope for the best after all its our show and we love ajna.
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: punamsharma

Yes it has become unbearable however, we will fight for some nice tracks of #AjNa and the whole family. And hope for the best after all its our show and we love ajna.

Dont even bother dear.The cvs wont pay heed to wat we r saying Moreover D trps have raised so dey r definately gonna continue wid this.
Endlesslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

<font size="4">Dont even bother dear.The cvs wont pay heed to wat we r saying Moreover D trps have raised so dey r definately gonna continue wid this.</font>

You are probably right but can't help it but pray for our wish to come true and we get to see #AjNa's love story. 😭
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...even I miss the earlier days of THHBST...cv's have just spoiled the show with negativity.
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Missing AjNa sooo much... Wish if CV's understood most ppl started watching this show just for AjNa 
Endlesslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileee

Missing AjNa sooo much... Wish if CV's understood most ppl started watching this show just for AjNa 

Indeed, but how should we let the CVs know that. Missing AjNa freaking much😭