Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Hahaha... On today's Twitter chat someone asked Karan k CHETNA OR SAANVI... ????? 😛

N guess wat ????? He said CHETNA 😆

EK n Saanvi both can go to hell together 😈

P.S. >>>> I m not a fan of Chetna Also... but still felling much better 😉

Even I'm not a Chetna fan as She can't act,But She is a very sweet person offscreen,I'm so glad He took her name.!!
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want to start a new trend on Twitter and thIs 1 not for Karanika but just Karan,He deserve a better co-actress and We all deserve a better female lead opposite him,Guys all Karan fans,Lets start something about this and Tag Ekta and her fc all the time, it won't get noticed otherwise and all efforts gonna be in water,NO wonder the Karanika trend never got noticed or succeded coz Ek was never tagged much.!!Show is yet to be started,Its almost a month away to 26,We can make it happen if all his fans come together,I'm ok without Karanika here but I want a better female lead opposite him,Thats it.!!😊
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

I want to start a new trend on Twitter and thIs 1 not for Karanika but just Karan,He deserve a better co-actress and We all deserve a better female lead opposite him,Guys all Karan fans,Lets start something about this and Tag Ekta and her fc all the time, it won't get noticed otherwise and all efforts gonna be in water,NO wonder the Karanika trend never got noticed or succeded coz Ek was never tagged much.!!Show is yet to be started,Its almost a month away to 26,We can make it happen if all his fans come together,I'm ok without Karanika here but I want a better female lead opposite him,Thats it.!!😊

Nice thinking...
But d important thing is Ekta Mata is more dan clever n her account is protected...  😕

So whatever u tweet to her naa... it wont reach to her...

But u can try on her Insta... 😳
Edited by Madhu-n-kaddu - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Haha Nishu I love SJ too!❤️Agree cent percent with whatever you said about her.!! ❤️ 🤗Par woh QH ko chode toh na.!!🤣Sorry.!!😆But I really hope She leaves that crap now,Ab toh Sahil bhi khatam ho gaye,Ab kya bacha hai,And kab tak SJ woh show akele chalayegi.!!🤔Now She needs New show for her career.!!
You know SJ and KK ki ek pic aayi thi BCL time pe,Tab se I was toh like They'll look so good together.!!I have wished many times to see them together,Especially when I first heard that this Sanvi was a side actress in QH,I was like why her and why not SJ and many times was disappointed with EK's choice(Especially bcoz i didn't wanted a new or better say side actress opp Karan),But Ekta ka toh dimag kharab ho chuka hai na,Industry me talent bhara pada hai,Usko QH ki lead actress nahi dikhi,But ek side actress ko lekar usne female lead bana diya😳Haddh hai stupidity ki Yaar.!!😡 😔God pls Give some brains to Ekta,Pls do some miracle for us.!!😭

Ik and agree its hightime she leaves QH now but I guess because its her first show she doesn't want to quit it rather she wants it to end.. OMG!! I saw that pic too and totally fangirled <333 ahh I wish to see them together ❤️

Uff Ekta toh pagal hai yaar.. Kissi ko bhi utta kar lead bana diya opposite Karan.. I'm really disappointed in her casting skills!

Btw did u watch QH?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
http://www.abplive.in/tv/2015/10/06/article733078.ece/Kritika-Kamra-in-Yeh-Kahan-Aa-Gaye-Hum

^ Guysss!!! Kittu is approached to play 2nd lead in yeh kahan aa gaye hum.. Do you think its true?
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

http://www.abplive.in/tv/2015/10/06/article733078.ece/Kritika-Kamra-in-Yeh-Kahan-Aa-Gaye-Hum

^ Guysss!!! Kittu is approached to play 2nd lead in yeh kahan aa gaye hum.. Do you think its true?

Yup... Twitter vich bawaal machi huyi hai...  🤔

No confirmation yet... 🥱

If Kittu is IN somehow... den Saanvi is going OUT for sure... 😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Definitely! Fans will make Kittu lead!
I'm so happy!
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Is Ekta freaking crazy to make Kittu play second lead in Karan's show. If this happens, I am so gonna ship Karan-Kittu together even if she plays the role of a badass brat.
Anyways the lead actress Sanwi and her character did not appeal me a single

Fans will go crazzy to see Karanika as the lead pair for the show...
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Definitely! Fans will make Kittu lead!
I'm so happy!

me too:-)
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Yup... Twitter vich bawaal machi huyi hai... 🤔

No confirmation yet...🥱

If Kittu is IN somehow... den Saanvi is going OUT for sure...😳

hey madhu u r active on twitter so plz agar koi confirmation mile toh plz plz plz batana...jst wanna get rid of sadu saanvi
vaise i cant believe it d article says that kittu has been approached for 2nd lead..LYK REALLY? Crazy if dey have thought ki saanvi main lead hogi aur kittu 2nd lead..