Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
why I think that all this is a RoKa plan??
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
btw yeh RoKa word aaya kaha se???
is it from my post ??

coz I think iss forum par sabse pehle RoKa word shaayad maine hi use kiya tha in one of my posts

here s the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4471236
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: idonkno

does not look like a funeral setting in whole to me except for the white clothes..why would they visit a lake - to scatter the remains?

maybe the cremation is near the lake, or it is a coincidence both are wearing white.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aalina.

After KaYa.. RoKa is the most rocking jodi of Reporters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yar Nandini...thoda sa to serious ho jao..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agar serious ho gai toh mera deemag fat jayega. You don't know I am mad about KaYa. Jitna sensibke main banti hu utni hu nahi. πŸ˜†When the engagement break off spoiler had come every one made so many predictions that my head split into a thousand pieces 

Ab aur sehen nahi hota hence no brain use or becoming serious πŸ˜†
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 8 years ago
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Agar serious ho gai toh mera deemag fat jayega. You don't know I am mad about KaYa. Jitna sensibke main banti hu utni hu nahi. πŸ˜†When the engagement break off spoiler had come every one made so many predictions that my head split into a thousand pieces 

Even mera dimag band ho gya hai..first post I read here.. This..Ronnie's death..and me ...bande episodes bada rhe hai characters ko marne ke liye πŸ˜²

sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

same here..just too much to tolerate
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RoKa bas MaYa ko RoK lein...
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aalina.

Even mera dimag band ho gya hai..first post I read here.. This..Ronnie's death..and me ...bande episodes bada rhe hai characters ko marne ke liye πŸ˜²

Very true
After all this death sequence and so much negative how we are going to enjoy kaya moment on cost of anyone death😭

Feeling sad 
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'm finding it hard to digest. Ronnie cant die, period. he's such a sweetheart ! of course we all want KaYa to be together to bring the culprits to book, and justice to prevail but certainly not at the cost of Ronnie, or anyone else for that matter. i have already sent 5-6 tweets to Sameer Arora asking for confirmation, lets see if he replies.

on second thoughts, will Manav stoop so low for the EIC chair that he would go as far as being partner in crime in murdering a colleague ? i find that equally hard to accept. no matter how ambitious he is, he was always shown to have his heart in the right place when the situation demanded so, first during the Baghi track, and then in the bomb diffusing sequence. so if he's changed sides on realizing the danger looming on KKN, then that's a different issue. together with Kabir and Khalid, he can stage a murder attempt on Ronnie to throw Shreya and RG off their track and then proceed to expose them.
asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys,
I am sorry but I differ here with you..
May be I am sounding stupidly positive here but I have seen so much of negativity in my real life that I do not want to think about anything bad even in a fictional world.

After I saw this post by Deepika, I checked the picture. There are three things that stuck my mind which I am pointing out here :
1. If they are showing Ronnie's death, why would Sunny write "Puru" instead of "Ronnie"
2. In the picture, both Sunny and Ankita are in white. Its not clear what Ankita is wearing, only her white net sleeves are visible... So, it might be off screen pic also and both wearing white, can be a co- incidence.
3. Sunny writing "Bye" can be a typo error also, instead of "By" he has written "Bye" since, the remaining part of the phrase doesnt make any sense "The lake". If he wanted to tell us, he could have simply said "Puru, Bye or Good bye" so it might imply that Sunny wanted Puru to pay attention to this pic of his and Ankita that they clicked by the lake.
Moreover, till now, the characters have maintained absolute silence about the upcoming events. there are only slight indications here and there. This is a big thing, a real turning down of the entire story line, so I dont think that they will disclose it in such a manner, what say?