THBST written update 24/09/2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with mishri trying to hide ajjus body. But when she reaches the industrial area and checks for the body to hide , it's missing and gets scared where the body has gone .. Shreya is there with her evil smile.Mishri leaves the place. Ajay and Sanjana comes to garage looking for body and they are shocked because the body is missing.. Police comes and Mamaji asks about ajju .. Police informs family about ajju Mamiji says how can you doubt us? inspector says we need to complete our investigations.Mamaji says last time too we told you that ajay and ajju had a fight but then he never came here again. Inspector says if we need ajay and sanjana will come to police station for investigation. Mamaji says if needed i will bring them there but they have nothing to tell you.
Sanjana says how can we play with trust of everyone. Ajay says how did the dead body got misplaced? Mishri comes in and says i took it form there. Ajay says what? Don't you trust us? Police found it. Mishri says I didn't leave it there. I was so scared i got a text from an unknown number then i heard you talking. I did as the texting person asked. They asked me to drive the car. When i drove and reached there, the dead body wasn't in there. I don't know where did it go. Sanjana says who can that person be? Mishri says i deleted all of those texts i was so scared. Mishri hugs sanjana and says please forgive me i didn't trust you people. Sanjana says it is normal.Mamiji comes in and asks why are you crying mishri? Because inspector said ajay and sanjana might have to come to police station. Mishri says yes. Mamiji says nothing will happen to them. Now come and take your medicines. Sanjana says who is that fourth person?

Shreya says in heart now my real game will start. Sanjana trying to make mishri sleep . She gets a text, she gets really worried. She says who is this who knows everything? sanjana comes out and calls the number. Shreya turns it off and sleeps. Sanjana says the bell rang for a second and it came from near shreya's room. She tries again but the number if off. sanjana says is shreya behind all this?

Sanjana says Ajay about her doubt.. Ajay says no it can't be Shreya ... All calls out for sanjana to come, says shreya's hand is burnt.vinati says you could ask me to make you coffee. Shreya says i don't like to bother you people for everything. Sanjana says vinati bhabhi do you have the burn heal? Vinati brings it. Sanjana says in heart i am so mad i was doubting her. A lady comes in and say heal me too sanjana bhabhi.

She says you are living here so peacefully with your family? You don't repent my brother's death? Everyone stands up. Shreya says who is it? amar says what are you talking about? and why are you blaming sanjana? She says my name is shaina . Dadi says who are you? She says your daughter in law is a murderer she has killed my brother. Sanjana says I haven't killed anyone. She says you have killed my brother ajju. Ajay says sanjana have not killed anyone and ajju never had a sister. Shaina says we were not allowed to go out of family. That is why he never told you about me. He left his girlfriend with you and you backstabbed him. Sanjana says dont say a word about my husband. Shaina says yes why I'm talking to them, I should talk to you and slaps her. All are shocked.

Precap-Shaina says this ring was found near my brother's dead body .everyone should try this ring and it belongs to the killer.

Sorry for the mistakes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Mehak 4 d awesome update.