My SUNNY Deol & Leone (CAPS added)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
My favourite Sunny Deol/Leone reference back Ranveer got Dumbbells as a gift for sunny 🤣 I can't handle their cuteness, no wait...I can...give me more of this! They're so adorable. You can see the mix of their friendship and love. What warms the heart is how HAPPY they are when they're together! Nothing compares to that. Ishani flirting with Ranveer as 'Sunny Leone' at the end...hai hai!

Their chemistry is just oh so natural.

Bindaas Ranveer 🤣 ok he definitely does have multiple personalities. I like it!!! Thoroughly enjoying this unpredictability (as of now)

Just a few caps:

Edited by *Reemz* - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Perfect episode yaar ...   Don't know what future holds for all of us but enjoyed every bit of today's episode...
IshVeer scene was beautiful and cute as u said... 🥳
and RV's negative avtaar is bindaas...  👍🏼  Perfect song selection for both the scenes IshVeer as well as RV's SPD... 😆

Really happy to see this episode.. 

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why Rangeela editing even today! Urggghh! But Very Very well directed! But If that one scene could have been included 
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They r sooo cute together 
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is it really Ranveer...!! i still cant believe..!! highlights of d episode are Ishani saying "sunny deol ya sunny leone" n Ranveer's dance during DID ☺️. n Nimisha is Chirag's sister..😲 so in that Promo she was purposefully accusing Ranveer of molestation.
tulika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranveer was acting like Aamir khan Of dhoom 3..he Was Show Stealer...luv U Shakti...ur Acting ia Awesome...
amazing3 thumbnail
They are just so good. Action vs Sweetness, only ShaDika can portray this lovely scenes 
Chemistry is out of this world. 

Reemz you've said it all. 😆
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love Ishveer❤️ ...love Shadhika❤️ n nowadays loving cvs😛 ...LOL .   cvs Radha Krishna .??..😉🤣...forum girls crucified me for that request but thanks for the reference🤗...okay once again I love Ishveer ...love them ...love them love them ...Ek thanks for giving us mouthwatering Shadhika pair. ..  I am loving all Ishveer scenes...n that new girl is chirag sis ??? Hain ab kiya twist hai ???  Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhialapati

is it really Ranveer...!! i still cant believe..!! highlights of d episode are Ishani saying "sunny deol ya sunny leone" n Ranveer's dance during DID ☺️. n Nimisha is Chirag's sister..😲 so in that Promo she was purposefully accusing Ranveer of molestation.

Oh when will people leave Ranveer alone. Dead Chirag's family is also on the loose to attack. . ...
Ishani and her love have got a lot to deal with. .
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Love Ishveer❤️ ...love Shadhika❤️ n nowadays loving cvs😛 ...LOL .   cvs Radha kishan .??..😉🤣...forum girls crucified me for that request but thanks for the reference🤗...okay once again I love Ishveer ...love them ...love them love them ...Ek thanks for giving us mouthwatering Shadhika pair. ..  I am loving all Ishveer scenes...n that new girl is chirag sis ??? Hain ab kiya twist hai ??? 

Yes dear Radha Krishna .. I was thinking about u then.😆. all wishes fulfilled.. Sunny leone, Sunny deol and Radha Krishna... 😆
Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago