moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok as u have Read the new article says Theres gonna b a new entry who would play Ajjus sister and shes gonna blame Sanju for his Death...Later we get to know that The girl is a fake person and She is appointed by Shreya...
Do u really think dis twist was necessary in the Show??????c'mon wasnt Ajju Ajay's best friend den how come he doesnt recognises dat The girl Is not Ajjus sister Or If she is fake...I think d cvs have lost their senses...
Do share ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly, I have given up on this show. There are too many inconsistencies, too many negativity, too many far fetched scenes and too much of Shreya, Shreya, Shreya. Cvs love for Shreya is ruining the show, as if Shreya wasn't bad enough, they've decided now to bring one more troublemaker and that too by Shreya. Not only this new twist is unnecessary but the whole entire storyline is unnecessary  but I guess any old nonsense for entertainment.
Edited by Gingerly - 8 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Show sole character is Shreya nah? So of course the twist was necessary to make her shine and  somehow mahan when Ajju's sister will turn the table on her! #Boring!