Kunal in big boss??

Poll

Do you want kunal in big boss??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Honestly speaking I just hate big boss 😆 But I would love to see kunal in big boss house.. 😉 ...it will be like 3 months with kunal ... 😳 Kunal is the most. phenomenal and versatile actor & he deserve the best...BB can be proved a great platform for kunal ... ⭐️ Most importantly kunal loves BB... 😉 the only problem is that it will be very difficult for our traveler to stay in the house for 3 months.. 😆 would love to know more about kunal as person... 😳 He has so many friends from industry which proves how wonderful person he is so I don't think that there will be any problem for kunal in BB 😳 😊
What do u think guys... 😳 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hgfedcba1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 u r ri8 that kunal likes bb but i do not want to c him in show full of consprec and i think it would be defficult for kunal himself to bear all that nonsence politics . so my wish for kunal to c him as host of some reality show crime show and in a best show in which his talent will not waste . 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But he himself said in some interview that he cannot be in Big Boss. If he ever entered, he will run away from there within a week max😆

akku9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

But he himself said in some interview that he cannot be in Big Boss. If he ever entered, he will run away from there within a week max😆

Agree, 3 months continuously kunal apne gar pe bhi nahi rahata hoga.. 😆
Do u have link of that interview ?? 😳
akku9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hgfedcba1

u r ri8 that kunal likes bb but i do not want to c him in show full of consprec and i think it would be defficult for kunal himself to bear all that nonsence politics . so my wish for kunal to c him as host of some reality show crime show and in a best show in which his talent will not waste .

I just want people to know about kunal and his capabilities... 😳 BB can be proved a great platform ...its just my point of view .. 😃 Even i hate BB... 😆 Let's hope for the best ... 😃
Hirath thumbnail
no, i dont want to see kunal in big boss, HE IS VERY SHY GUY.