Elli Avram: Kapil Sharma's such a nice cute guy

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Elli Avram: Kapil Sharma's such a nice cute guy
September 21, 2015 6:22:48 PM IST
By Pankaj Sabnani, Glamsham Editorial

After gaining popularity through Bigg Boss, Elli Avram is now set to now in her second film, (1st being MICKEY VIRUS) KIS KISKO PYAAR KAROON. The film is the launchpad of comedian Kapil Sharma.

Says the actress, "I loved the script. I was laughing during the narration. Also, I really liked my role. So I was really keen to do the film."

KIS KISKO PYAAR KAROON MOVIE WALLPAPERS     
The film will see Kapil romancing three wives and if that wasn't enough Elli is playing his love interest. Ask her if she's the main female lead of the film and she says, "I'm playing his girlfriend but I can't really answer your question. I think all the girls have equal parts in the film."

Since it's Kapil's debut film, we simply had to ask her about him. "Kapil is super funny. He's such a nice, cute guy. He's also very supportive which I really appreciate. You feel good when your actors are supportive. So working with him has been just great."

Also Read - Elli Avram: Kapil Sharma is amazing, I am enjoying with him

The two-film-old actress says that she doesn't know if she'll eve get used to being an actress. "I always see myself as Elli only. But of course, now since I am a known face, I have to consider that. But I always want to be the normal mad little Elli (laughs)."

We don't know if that'll be possible, Elli. Once a celeb, always a celeb, is the general rule here.