THBST written update 21/09/2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode stars with Ajay sanjana and mishri hiding ajju's body.. All are back from temple...knocks at the door. mishri opens. Bhushan asks what were you doing? Why you took so time.sanjana says the door was jammed.Shreya says don't lie sanjana. She is lying so she could save me. I slipped with pooja stuff and it fell down. They were scared that you will scold me. Sanjana goes to kitchenDadi says its okay. Lets go now.They all do the pooja. Shreya says to check table's leg first. It maybe weak. Amar checks and says yes it is weak. Bhushan says how did you know? She says i know these catters. They once sent the same weak tables at my mom's place. Mamaji says bring those bags and put it under table.Mishri says to Sanjana what if we get caught?

Sanjana says when everyone is asleep we will hide it somewhere else. Sanjana says God will save us don't worry.Everyone enjoys the milkshake. Mamaji says vinati must have made it. Vinati says mamiji helped me. Mamaji says i think everything in our house will settle down. Samar goes under table. Vinati says dont go there the table will fall. Samar says my car is under it. Vinati says let me help you. Sanjana says you sit i will help you. Mamiji says everyone should go and sleep now. All leaves except Ajay Sanjana and mishri.. Mamiji and mamaji asks them to go and sleep as they are here with Ganesh ji...
Sanjana says don't worry God sent you to save me. Mishir says i killed him. Sanjana says everything will be fine don't worry. she hugs her.Everyone is busy in arti.Ajay sanjana and mishri put another bag there and takes ajjus body to store room.Ajay says lets go out or everyone will doubt. We will meet again tonight and decide what to do. Mishri says i am really scared. Ajay says i am here with you don't worry.They joins the group.

Shreya comes to store room and says you thought you could fool me? You know nothing about my secret. she recalls jumping from the cliff. She has an dup there ..Shreya says i will show you your worth sanjana. Bhushan hates me because of you. You will have to pay for this. now the real game has started.sanjana says you know God mishri did this to save me. please save us. dadi says to Sanjana what happened? God has given you everything. Sanjana says nothing just praying it feels so good.Mamiji says everything went so well. Shreya hits a vase with her stick. All ask are you okay.She says yes and asks what was that?mamaji says how the vase came here...

Precap-Ajay sanjana and mishri are in garage with dead body. Mamaji comes and says why is the door and car is also open.   

Sorry for the mistakes
😉