__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
 As you guys know aaj bohout important person ka birthday hain(mere liyeπŸ˜†) so unke liye meri taraf se ek chotu sa gift..!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAVZUU DIDU..!!
AAPNE MUJHE EK REQUEST KIYA THI KI SWARON KE UPAR EK OS LIKHNE KE LIYE..
jo meine tabhi fulfill nahi kar payi..!!
par is special day peh karna cha thi hun..!!
once again...
           A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LAVZZUU DIDU...πŸ€—
guess what didu..!!
1000th post aapke naam pe..:*
love u..❀️
Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__nidhi__ thumbnail
                                           _wrong post_Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail

"SWAYAM" she shook him with a great difficulty as he was in a deep slumber...

"swayam" she shook him again with the determination to wake him up...

"umm.." swayam  murmured and he turned into another side...

"swayam" she shouted..

"ohh god Sharon chilla kyun rahi ho..?? he said while leaning to the bed post closing his eyes to sleep again...

Chilla na toh padega na...kab se bula rahi hun uth hi nahi rahe ho...Sharon said with an angry look on her face...

Ab batao toh sahi...raat ke do baje kya kaam hain tumhe..??

Mujhe na ice cream khana hain...badi craving ho rahi hain...chalo na swayam ice cream khane ke liye...she pouted

"WHAT??" his eyes popped out knowing his cute wife's new craving...but now these mood swings were a pretty difficult to be accomplished...

Sharon toh abhi sirf four months pregnant hain aur abhi se meri ese hi halat hain...aur paanch mahine meine merit oh vaat hain...hey bhagwaan meri patni ko zyada mood swings mat lana...he thought to himself joining his hands and looking upward...

Kya hua swayam..?? esa upar kyun dekh rahe ho..?? she asked as she saw him joining his hands and looking upwards..

Huh..?? woh nothing  usko chodo...

Swayam chale..??she again asked with an innocent face which made him melt...swayam plss na..

But Sharon its 2'o clock abhi kounsa ice cream wala rahega..??

Swayam please na...mujhe nahi khana par baby kho khana hain...uske wajah se mujhe itni craving ho rahi hain na..!! she said putting one hand on her baby bump

He nodded his head in astonishment seeing her wife's crazy mood swings..

Swayam chale...she looked into his eyes waiting for the approval...

Your wish is my command sweetheart...he said looking into her eyes making her giggle in glee...

I am happy that you are the same old lover boy of mine...she said as she stood up taking her shawl...

And I promise I will be the same lover boy of yours...he said as he took his wallet and the car keys from the side table and moved out...making her smile with his answer...

Chalo Sharon...he shouted which broke her revive..

Haan aayi..!! she went to down...

They were in the car...window panes down...the cool breeze were touching her face making her smile in contend...the stars twinkling in the sky...the greenery around her was making her fall in love with this enviorment on the other side swayam was taking his car to every corner of the road to find a ice cream vendor but his bad luck not a single vendor has he got to see...

Pata hain Sharon we have crossed almost 2kms for your ice cream...phir bhi hum ek bhi ice cream wala nahi mila hain...

So what?? Mujhe nahi tumhare baby ko ice cream khana hain...

Esa baby ne tumnhe bola?? Swayam questioned

Feel hota hain...samjhe..?? abhi chup chap gaadi chalo...

Haan haan...he said with a desperate voice and Sharon chuckled..;.

Swayam dekho waha peh ice cream wala hain...chalo na chal the hain...

Haan haan chalo..they came out of the car and proceed towards the ice cream vendor..

Bahiya ek vanilla ice cream dena...sharon said [Your favourite didu...❀️ ]

Kitne scoop chaiye aapko..??

Do scoop...abhi ke liye itna hi hain...

What do scoop..??? koi zarurat nahi hain do scoop ki bhaiya ji ek hi scoop dena...

Kyun..?? mujhe chaiye do scoop bhaiya ji do scoop dal dena ...iski baat mat suna

Sharon tum bimar pad jaogi...bhiya ji ek scoop...

Nahi do scoop...tum waha jake baith jao chup chap and let me have my ice cream...she pointed out to the bench which was nearby...

Bhaiya ji do scoop dalna...give me the cash to pay him and u go and sit down there

Swayam handed his wallet to her...he quietly moved towards the bench and sat down...he was little hurt by her behavior but he can't shout at her...so he simply sat on the bench

Sharon took the ice cream from the vendor and proceeded towards the bench where swayam was sitting...she completed the ice cream within 10 minutes without offering him πŸ˜†...obviously she can't give the ice cream to anybody...as soon as the ice cream was finished swayam stood up and took out his car keys and was proceeding towards the car but something stopped him...he turned around to see that Sharon hold his hand...

Shar chodo and come hume late ho raha hain...we should go home

Nahi yah ape baitho...sharon replied

Sharon chalo...he said in a low yet a stern voice

Nahi yah ape baitho...plss...swayam sat there without any argument ahead...sharon interwined their fingers and rested her head on his shoulder swayam without any argument followed her moves...

Pata hain swayam jab bhi meine tumhe ese gussa meine yah mujhse naraz dekh thi hun na tabhi mere dil meine ek insecurity paida ho jati hain ki kahi tum mujhe chod ke na chale jao...he was surprised he never thought about this after two years of marriage it was the first time Sharon was opening her insecurities in front of him..he looked at her while she was just busy playing with his fingers...meine humesha dart hi ki kahi mere isi ziddi pan ke wajah se tum ne koi aur ladki ke pas chale gaye toh mere kya hoga...manti hun meine thodi selfish hun ziddi bhi hun par un sab se zyada meine tumse bohout pyaar bhi karti hun...he smiled hearing the last line...mujhe pata hain tune meri health ke liye mana kiya do scoop kahne ke liye par meine bhi kya karun mujhe itni craving ho rahi thi ki meine aapne aap ko control nahi kar payi... gusse mat raho na mujhse...sorry swayam...maaf kar do na mujhe fresh tears rolled down her cheeks...

Hey hey have you gone crazy madam... don't cry sweetheart...meine tumse gussa kese ho sakta hun... haan I agree I was little bit hurt from your behavior par abhi nahi hun...and I promise meine aapni diva ko chodke kese ja sakta hun..?? agar meine usseh chod diya toh lover boy kis kaam ka..?? she smiled through her tears and hugged him with all her might..

I love you swayam...I love u so much...Sharon said as she nuzzled more into his neck

I love u to my cookie...πŸ˜† she chuckled from his statement...he pecked her forehead               

Abhi chale..?? its three now neto bimar pad jaogi...

Thodi der aur ese beth the hain..kitna acha lagta hain...she said as she broke the hug..

Thand lag jayegi...plss chalo..swayam pleaded as he didn't wanted to Sharon to catch cold..

Kitna jaldi date khatam hogaya...she pouted and walked towards the car

Yeh date tha ?? he asked with a confusion on his face

Aur nahi toh kya...ice cream date tha yeh...jaana nahi hain kya..??

Haan chalo..he said as he sat on the driver seat..!!

Unexpected ice cream date...oops..."Unexpected midnight ice cream date" swayam said as he drove back while Sharon chuckled..

--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—  cookie  πŸ€—

res
unres

Sabse pehle  Love you cookie πŸ€—  For making my Bday so spcl  πŸ€—

God Bless You dear πŸ€— 😳

Coming to the OS , Beautiful and super Cute Just like my cookie  πŸ€—

Yes i did ask you to ryt something on swaron ..like an Ice-cream date ...but never thought u'll ryt it this way ...really nice πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bahiya ek vanilla ice cream dena...sharon said [Your favourite didu...❀️ ]

Aww Cookie thank u πŸ€—

I love u to my cookie...πŸ˜†

hehe ...meri Cookie sabse zyada best hai ! yesh ! πŸ€—

And You became a goldie πŸ₯³

Congo for that too  ❀️  And for dedicating the 1000th post 😳

Bohut saara pyar and chocolates from your didu  πŸ€—

Keep Smiling Cookie  πŸ€—  And thanks a ton for this OS πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --lavanya-- - 8 years ago
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res!
Unres!!

Awesome
finally tune kuch swaron pe likha
well written
swaron they r so cute
their talks end me!
Thnx for the pm:)Edited by SalmanShahidSm - 8 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awewsome os Nidz
i just loved reading it
every scene was amazing
and a treat to tread
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Kya baat kya baat kya baatt!!!!
πŸ‘

yeh meri taraf se.. πŸ€—

it was amazing... loved the craziness of both+😊

waiting for more...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 8 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os loved it 
Thanks for pm 
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really sweet os
Mood swings of sharon..
Midnight ice cream date..
Nice

Thanks
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So sorry for being sooo late πŸ˜›
It was sooo cute os just like you and lavu..πŸ˜†
the perfect gift for her bday πŸ˜ƒ

I loved it...
sharon was sooo cute...aww i loved the scoop part πŸ˜†  
we all know her love(I mean lavs πŸ˜†) for ice creams so it was perfect...even me tooo love ice cream πŸ˜† ..
totally loved it 
You should keep writing 

Love u πŸ€—

Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago