Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Exactly! If Dharam had done something like that THEN it'd be officially confirmed that the cvs don't want Dheera. But they actually made it good, excluding the pushing part of course.
I loved how he picked her up๐Ÿ˜ณand I found Dharam's dialogues hilarious. Him calling her champa and "Hawa mein mat urjana"๐Ÿ˜†Oh and the way he is using his stick to close the doors and all๐Ÿ˜†

I guess in a funny way they have shown him to be quite principled but I pray they edit out the pushing part.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninag

Now I'm thinking why would they show Dharam lift Meera so manfully if there was no romance angle???

I think we're overacting. We haven't even seen the whole scene yet, just behind the scene. 
It's probably what we want. Dheera fighting and then it'll lead to love.
Dharam is behaving like this cus he wants the Modi's to suffer and right now he feels nothing for Meera, just wants her to suffer. But I bet Meera won't let him live peacefully ๐Ÿ˜† She'll do stuff to annoy him and that's how their love will blossom ๐Ÿ˜‰
ninag thumbnail

Exactly! If Dharam had done something like that THEN it'd be officially confirmed that the cvs don't want Dheera. But they actually made it good, excluding the pushing part of course.
I loved how he picked her up๐Ÿ˜ณand I found Dharam's dialogues hilarious. Him calling her champa and "Hawa mein mat urjana"๐Ÿ˜†Oh and the way he is using his stick to close the doors and all๐Ÿ˜†

I guess in a funny way they have shown him to be quite principled but I pray they edit out the pushing part. I wished Meera had tripped up his crutch so he fell! Then I wouldn't have minded him pushing her so much. Tanya Sharma said Meera will cry loads from now on but I don't want her to!!! I want her to fight back and win Dharam over with her strength not her tears. His first wife seems pathetic! Guess that's what being married to Dharam does to you
Silvertarax thumbnail

I guess in a funny way they have shown him to be quite principled but I pray they edit out the pushing part.

I just find it very funny whenever Meera and Dharam are having a conversation. Cus Dharam doesn't like loud people and Meera is exactly that. Meera doesn't like anyone telling her what to do and that's what Dharam is like. Both are going to irritate the hell out of each other ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think they'll edit out the pushing part. It shows how aggressive Dharam's character is. Don't worry, Meera will break his other leg next time. 
Edited by xPalkix - 8 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail

I pray they edit out the pushing part. I wished Meera had tripped up his crutch so he fell! Then I wouldn't have minded him pushing her so much. Tanya Sharma said Meera will cry loads from now on but I don't want her to!!! I want her to fight back and win Dharam over with her strength not her tears. His first wife seems pathetic! Guess that's what being married to Dharam does to you

Something like will happen if he does it again dw ๐Ÿ˜†
They already showed him break his leg once cus of her. It implies that no one but Meera can control him. Amar also said in an interview that his saathiya will be someone who can deal with him. 
Tanya was referring to the suhagraat night, that she'll cry loads then. 
Don't even get me started on his first wife, don't even like looking at her!
ninag thumbnail

Something like will happen if he does it again dw๐Ÿ˜†
They already showed him break his leg once cus of her. It implies that no one but Meera can control him. Amar also said in an interview that his saathiya will be someone who can deal with him.
Tanya was referring to the suhagraat night, that she'll cry loads then.
Don't even get me started on his first wife, don't even like looking at her!

Hey maybe his first wife knows her son has married into the Modi family and is sneaking into their affections for some reason? Maybe she is not as innocent as she seems?
Silvertarax thumbnail

Hey maybe his first wife knows her son has married into the Modi family and is sneaking into their affections for some reason? Maybe she is not as innocent as she seems?

If she's evil then cheers to us ๐Ÿฅณ Sadly I don't think so  Didn't you see her how helpless and scared she was acting. Nautangi bas 

She doesn't suit Dharam at all. I want them to make Dheera stronger this way. Somehow or else ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ninag thumbnail

If she's evil then cheers to us๐ŸฅณSadly I don't think soDidn't you see her how helpless and scared she was acting. Nautangi bas

She doesn't suit Dharam at all. I want them to make Dheera stronger this way. Somehow or else๐Ÿ˜ญ

maybe her timid nature is an act to fool Gopi into taking her home? I know I'm clutching at straws! I'm just desperate to keep Dheera together.   ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ninag thumbnail
Hey have u noticed Dheera is taking over the forum! Keep posting guys! not just here but new threads...hope the Saathiya creatives do visit the page from time to time and see how popular they are!
Silvertarax thumbnail

maybe her timid nature is an act to fool Gopi into taking her home? I know I'm clutching at straws! I'm just desperate to keep Dheera together.   ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aw Nina I know what you mean, don't make me tear up as well cus I'm still 90% sure Dheera is forever ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
They're not going to make Dharam and his ex go back together okay. She's not here to stay. 
If not me then trust Dharam, remember he said he won't break this Bhandhan even if he wished? ๐Ÿ˜†