ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oooh poll is neck and neck...come on shippers where are you.. 😭
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninag

Urge someone on the forum now saying there is a possibility Dharam may go back to Durga once he comes to his senses . 🀒

I just wonder what Durgas part is in all this drama? Why was she brought back by the cvs? Why are they taunting us with her presence??? 🀒 why are they trying to make viewers sympathetic towards her? Couldn't they show Durga as a bitch too? That would be great Durga Meera cat fights, but now I have to tolerate her on my screen. There better be a good back story to Dharam and Durga. He could have been forced to marry her. He could be younger than her (she looks a lot older than Dharam). I pray she is Dharams older brothers widow...but if that is the case how come Gaura is so affected by her brothers death but doesn't even mention her older son???

She is only a tool to add more drama. You know how this show loves drama! 
People may be sympathetic to her but I don't think many viewers will care whether she is in on the show or not tbh One Gopi is enough yeah πŸ˜†
I am glad she isn't negative, that'd be too too predictable. This way, it's more better, there's a clear distinction between Meera and Durga. Also, it shows that Durga couldn't be a real wife to Dharam as he doesn't seem to love or even care for her but Meera is his real life partner as she is different and opposite of Durga.
There's no way the cvs are taking a u turn with Dheera now. The time has gone.

Silvertarax thumbnail
I don't like how people are only picking on Dharam. Yes he's no angel but neither is Meera. People are behaving as if Dharam has tortured and abused Meera which he hasn't. Technically Meera too manhandled him when she grabs his arm to make him go but of course that is going to go unnoticed. 
They're both on the same bandwagon. Neither is too bad for each other and that's why I like them because they're a match.
himani_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys come on go and vote on the poll for dheera
himani_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if people dont like meera on facebook than just dont care as that is only on the older sathiyaa pages who are still gopi lovers otherwise just see the followers of tanya on instagram and twitter
ninag thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_

if people dont like meera on facebook than just dont care as that is only on the older sathiyaa pages who are still gopi lovers otherwise just see the followers of tanya on instagram and twitter

I know I'm shocked how many people hate on Dheera but I think the tide is slowly turning. Keep the votes coming folks. At the moment we are comfortably in the lead.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Haash! At least today they had some action in the Suryavanshi house! I was hoping Meera would fall on Dharam's shoulder when Guara slapped her but it's too soon for that πŸ˜†
Eagerly awaiting the next part, hopefully Kokila finishes her lecture πŸ₯± and it's the Dheera scene! 
Silvertarax thumbnail
They cut out so many dialogues from the Dheera scenes! 
But I loved it  They focused so much on their expression towards each other which is GOOD if you're trying to sell the couple πŸ‘πŸΌ 
They had an amazing intense chemistry between them today!
ninag thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

They cut out so many dialogues from the Dheera scenes!

But I loved itThey focused so much on their expression towards each other which is GOOD if you're trying to sell the coupleπŸ‘πŸΌ
They had an amazing intense chemistry between them today!

kokila lecture was πŸ˜•
But finally after so long they gave us Dheera!
Dharam looked really impressed and proud of her after her drama.
The bedroom scene was intense. She doesn't care what she says and stands up to him. 😳
Tomorrow is the electric scene and her sitting on her bed and them watching scene I hope, unless they drag kokis lecture on for another episode. Also note Gopi didn't cry about her daughter being tortured but started to cry when her Maaji got angry. Bless her she was so proud of her Maaji 🀒
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninag

kokila lecture was πŸ˜•
But finally after so long they gave us Dheera!
Dharam looked really impressed and proud of her after her drama.
The bedroom scene was intense. She doesn't care what she says and stands up to him. 😳
Tomorrow is the electric scene and her sitting on her bed and them watching scene I hope, unless they drag kokis lecture on for another episode. Also note Gopi didn't cry about her daughter being tortured but started to cry when her Maaji got angry. Bless her she was so proud of her Maaji 🀒

Lol I totally skipped the Modi Bhagwan drama πŸ˜† Really don't have patient for them anymore πŸ€’
Dheera Dheera Dheera is all I'm focusing on! I am so so so happy we finally got a scene, today I will watch the episode on TV with popcorn  
I hope they get the Gopi, Vidya and Kokila threatening Guara scene done with tomorrow. But before that, we should get Dharam standing up for Meera scene