Rishbala os- tum mere humsafar

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
RISHBALA OS- Tum Mere Humsafar

Rk  had returned from his shoot.  He was very much happy yesterday as his pabho had come to see him after 16 years. But today , he went directly to his room without noticing his pabho and ma sitting in the living area. Actually rk had forgotten pabho's presence. He was missing his biwi badly as she was busy in the morning with the pooja and he left for his shoot soon, he was busy with his shoots and could'nt call her too. Pabho was shocked and hurt to see rishab  running up the stirs calling out for madhu, without even wishing her. Radha noticed this and told her" didi, don't feel bad, he is always like this. Whenever it comes to madhu , he forgets everything else. He would'nt have noticed us". "its ok", she replied. Now pabho was feeling a bit jealous. Before when she used to visit him, he used to always hover around her and now he forgot. Dips was now feeling a little happy as she got company. Rk came inside his room and locked it from inside. He walked towards their bed calling out to her. "madhu where are you?", "rk im here, I heard you calling me so I was taking out your night dress" she replied standing near their huge wardrobe wall. He strode towards her within seconds and hugged her tightly. " I missed you so much biwi"

"But why pati, we stay together and see each other everyday , then why would you miss me?"

" I missed our morning kiss, I missed your usual chitter chatter, I missed your usual advices on behavior, I missed  I missed your usual bright smile in the morning. Totally I missed my biwi because she was hell damn busy with her poojas" " oh! So that's the reason. Sorry pati, im not only your wife but also the daughter in law of this house. So I can't quit from my duties.""but then , you're my wife first and then only their DIL. So imust be your priority""yes. You are always my priority. Its just that pabho came back after so long and I was meeting her for the first time, so I did'nt want to displease her". "OMG! I clearly forgot about pabho. Biwi ,your charms are making my senses go weak. Before whenever pabho used to visit us, I used to stick around her all the time till late night , but now I forgot about her because I was missing you terribly", " what? You did not meet pabho? She was waiting for you all the while. Now go talk to her and then comeback"," biwi ,its ok. I'll talk to her tomorrow because if I go now, I ll comeback only tomorrow morning". That's when he noticed that she was wearing a sexy  red night robe , which reached just below her knees rather than her usual kurta pyjama. Madhu noticed his intense stare at her and checked herself to see what was wrong with her, when she realized what she was wearing. " biwi, are on a mission- different ways to turn me on?" " shut up rk." She was blushing. " deedu had come today for a visit and gifted me a churidar and this robe. She asked me to wear this  today night" " atleast trishna has some brains. Now it'll be easy for me to get you out of this and no need to struggle with you kurtas. I should see to it that your night dresses gets replaced with these", " stop it Rk. Not today. Not until your shoot gets over or you wont wake up in the morning"." Oh come on madhu, its been two weeks since we last ... u know right?even if I don't wake up , you're there to wake me up , right? , so lets.." and rk pulled her towards him holding her waist and started kissing her hungrily. Then madhu pushed him a little and asked " what about your dinner, rk ?"," I had it in the studio?","rk , the door"," I've locked it and now don't try to escape". He started kissing her again and they fall on the bed. He leaves her lips shovering kisses all over her face moans. He stars kissing , licking and biting her neck  tracing dowm to her collar bone while she holds onto handfulof his hair and moaning his name ." rishab" she moaned as he started nibbling on her sensitive area near her neck. He removed his shirt quickly . "rk please" she pleads him when he was continuously nibbling on her earlobe . he starts to slowly remove her night robe kissing down towars her shoulders and chest . " I love you , madhu" "I love you too rk" and he took her lips in his again,. Suddenly his phone started ringing, it was bittuji as usual. " heck , I forgot to switch off my phone" , rk extended his hand towards his bedside table and took his phone." who is it rk?" " who else than our official "kabab mein haddi", there is no use in locking our door biwi, his sensors won't let us be together. Im going to fire him soon if he's continuing like this", saying so rk was about to switch off his phone when " utao n ark. Maybe its something urgent", "urgent? Biwi at 11:30 late night, what is so urgent matter" , "rk.." . rk attended the call "haan bittuji, boliye", " sorry chief , but we have to go for your outdoor shoot now","what? Why?", sir tomrrow's shoot is cancelled due to your previous film MERE HUMSAFAR s success party held at mehul chopra's house, so we have finish this scene today", " im coming bittuji", "madhu, I need to go for shoot now, I'll be back only by morning 4  or 5 . you sleep and also there's a success party of my previous movie   MERE HUMSAFAR tomorrow, so inform everyone else about  it", "its ok rk, I'll tell everyone. You go" . rk gave a peck on her lips and went to get ready. Madhu went and informed everyone

That rk has gone for shoot and retired to bed. Rk came back home at 4:30. He saw madhu sleeping peacefully facing his side of the bed. He layed beside her and hugged her from behind."rk","shhh biwi , lets continue what we left" and with that he started . after like 3 hours or so of love making, they slept in each others arms peacefully. Madhu woke up first. It was 7:30 in the morning. Oh no!pabho would be awake already ,she thought to herself. She got ready very fast and rushed to the kitchen. She was helping radhaji  and pabho in cooking when rk walked in. " im sorry pabho, I didn't come to you yesterday night. I was very much tired after the shoot so...", " its ok rishu. I know about your job, I know you would ask me sorry in the morning", " don't worry pabho , today rk doesn't have shoot. He'll be with you the whole day", "yes pabho, I'll be with you till we reach the party". Radhaji and pabho moved to the dining hall. Madhu was stirring the soup and suddenly rk hugged her from behind." Why do you have to tempt me everyday looking so beautiful madhu?" rk asked nuzzling her neck. " rk  pls stop it, someone will see","hmmm" and he tightened his grip on her waist. Pabho was about to enter the kitchen , when show this scene. She was feeling uneasy , so went back a few steps and started humming some bhajan to let them know she's coming. Rk left her as soon as he heard her and they moved away. After having breakfast together, they were sitting in the hall, when dips and sikky entered. Rk didn't care about their presence. Even though rk was talking to pabho most of the time , his hands were caressing madhu's hand and eyes sometimes wandered to her. Feeling little jealous that she coun't get rk' s undivided attention even after trying for long and that madhu getting all his care even without trying , made her upset. She decided to send madhu for some work." Madhu , go bring tea for all of us", " yes pabho", madhu was to move away when rk pulled her back. " pabho you can tell mangesh or patil right? There are a lot of servants in this house. Why should madhu do all the work, when we pay for the servents?", " there is a lot of difference between a servant and DIL rishu. You go get the tea beta, don't listen to him", " ji pabho", " so she became your favourite too", " ofcourse, how can I not like my beti. She took best care of me when you were busy shooting, did not even give a sign of misbehavior towards me without even knowing who im" she stared at dips and sikky as they looked down ," and also didn't ignore me like you did". After spending lots of time chatting, everyone was getting ready for the party. Rk was wearing blck suit and pants with dark blue shirt, looking as handsome and dashing as ever. Madhu was wearing a dark blue shifon saree, looking beautiful and mesmerizing. Rk was  awestruck at her beauty and madhu was dumbfound by her hot, handsome husband. Rk came close to her and asked her " should we actually go for the party?", madhu was going to say something when bittuji interfered ," chief, everyone is waiting for you". " let's go bittu ji". They reached the party venue and all the people were feeling awestruck by seeing the magical couple.

The party started . rk , mehul  and some co- actors were  talking . madhu was with radhaji, pabho and dips talking with the other guests while sikky was sitting with bittuji.

Suddenly shaurya mehra , co producer of the movie , took the mike and started talking about the movie and rk's and the crew's hardwork , shooting most part of days and nights.  He congratulated rk for winning the best actor award at the filmfare. Rk was asked to say a few words. " I am so happy to work with such an awesome director and crew. I'll see to it that all of you get the tickets for my ongoing movie humari kahini for the first premier itself as a gratitude". Everyone applauded for that." And I would like to thank everyone who helped me with the movie, director mehul sir for such  giving such a wonderful character, my  biwi , my family for supporting me so much. My pabho would've even done a pooja for my movie's success," he said chuckling, getting a glare from her and madhu. " I would like to thank god and especially my biwi, madhu. She used to stay with me for late hours shoot, night shoot and all taking care of me, making coffee , preparing hot bags for head massage to relax me and most of all feeding me. She has wonderful talent in cooking.she is the biggest support for my career, so this is for you my loving biwi" and he gave her a flying kiss.  Everyone clapped and howled. Madhu was blushing and she was getting jealous glares from the girls around and also rk,s heroine. Even pabho and dips were feeling irritated. Rk's love for his wife was a constant topic in the industry.

After sometime aniket, the director's nephew asked madhu for a dance which she refused politely, but he was not in a mood to leave her . just then rk saw the situation and was angry with aniket. Controlling his fury, he went beside madhu and pulled her close. She was happy to see him. He took her to private spot saying he wanted to talk to her. " what is it rk?", " I wanted to gift you something", " what gift?", "close your eyes", she did as she was told.suddenly she felt rk pulling her close but not with his hands. It was a diamond and platinum waist chain matching her saree. He bend down and clipped it with his mouth. Madhu was blushing profusely . then he kissed her milky white waist and caressed it. She closed her eyes in anticipation. " now I want my gift madhu", "what gift?" , he pulled her close and started kissing her passionately. She too returned it with the same passion.

Radhaji ,Pabho, bittuji and  dips who had come in search of them  saw all these. Radhaji and bittuji turned and left from there ambaressed, while pabho and dips fumed and walked off. Rk said" I love you so much madhu. I can never be without you. You're my life, my love. Meri hamdard, meri aashiqui, mere pyar, meri zindagi , meri sab kuch. MERE HUMSUFAR. I've never wanted a life like this until I met you, now I can't dream of anything else",

"you don't have to say those cheesy lines always", "what can I do? When you look at me like that, it just comes out of my heart?", "which movie's dialogue is it superstar?",

"I don't know if I've said these in any movie , but know I said it from my heart". They had a long eyelock. Rk caressed her cheeks lovingly.

The dj announced for couple dance and rk took madhu to the dance floor.

Bg-Mere Humsafar Lyrics - All is Well

Aye mere humsafar
Ik zara intezaar
Sun sadayein de rahi hai
Manzil pyaar ki..

They swayed to the tune lost in each other

Aye mere humsafar
Ik zara intezaar
Sun sadayein de rahi hai
Manzil pyaar ki..

Rk held her so close that his body was brushing against hers all the time.

Tulsi Kumaar:
Jisko duaaon mein maanga
Tu hai wahi rehnuma
Tere bina mushkil hai
Ek bhi kadam chalna..(2x)

Bin tere kahaan hai
Manzil pyaar ki

Everytime he turned her, rotated her , pulled her close and lifted her in his arms, the guests watched them as if bound by a spell , due to the passion between them.

Aye mere humsafar
Ek zara intezaar
Sunn sadayein de rahi hai
Manzil pyaar ki

Mithoon:
Naa hum bewafaa hai
Naa pyar hai kam darmiyaan
Par apni taqdeerein
Hain bilkul hi judaa..(2x)

Phir kaise milegi
Manzil pyaar ki
Ae mere humsafar
Ik zara intezaar
Sunn sadayein de rahi hai
Manzil pyaar ki

rk and madhu finished their dance in rk banner pose. They audience were very much smitten by their chemistry and gave them a huge applause. The only two people who were irritated to the core that is dips and pabho left the place and went to a secluded corner to plan renew their evil plans . but the never knew that this pair was destined to stay together for all births.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome fantastic beautiful written the romance was good. RK loving his biwi so much. there must be some evil eyes on them, who is going to hurt them. hope RK takes care of mad and don't let anyone hurt her. pls continue dear
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful start!
I'm spell bound by d passion between this gorgeous couple!
Pabho is sick! 😑 Seriously! ! She's jealous of her nephew's wife! 😲
So, Pabho n Dips r plotting against them, yet again. 😑 But what they don't know is...their cheap plans or anything else in d world, can't separate Rishbala! They r destined to be together always.
Thanks!
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os 
It was romantic n sweet 
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous os.Rk is mad in love. I like this rk.Pabho n dips r always there with their evil plans.But rishbala r destined to be together.
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update...
So romantic.. Love to see rishbala in the ocean of love...
Hate phabo... Here too...
Thanks dear...
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS.
Pabho n dips can plot n plan all they want but can never separate our Rishabala.😳
The most romantic couple of the world. That's our jodi. They r not called PDA couple for nothing.☺️
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thanks for the PM.
Edited by silverfire - 8 years ago
mahimesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os πŸ˜ƒ
It was romantic n passionate πŸ˜‰
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Passionate Os
U r such an awesome writer
Carry on
Welcome to forum
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS, loved the romantic Rishbala.