Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She sang three kritis after dinner... R&B recorded them and shared the files with Amma
Becoming Amma's favourite boy. II and Appa will be jealous. Vandu ana Amma will spoil him.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

UNSPOKEN WORRIES

The proposed Paris visit looms large

I miss them already...her and the angel in her that I fondly run my fingers over

The pain in her eye tells me how much I will be missed

The attention seeking fits will be hard to resist

Will I be able to concentrate on stuff without ogling at my love and listening to her monologues?

Will this become a reason the Iyers will tempt her home?

With so many requiring care and with other constraints will she and ours be well looked after?

Baldie will be a temptation hard to resist in my absence

She will try to occupy herself with more work...should I intervene or go with the flow?

She admitted to the doc that she was fine with everything how will we make up for lost time?

Will I still be in favour with the iyer women or will they switch sides as well?

I worry though I nonchalantly nod my head that I have my way

She is rebellious and cantankerous with me...will Dad be able to watch over her?

Wish Paris was nearer or I had a magic carpet to fly us where we desired to be.

Wish Ma was around to make her feel safe and at home to offer her soothing words and food

She would have made her relent and go with me I know Mrs Iyer wishes the same as well.

Dad always seems to know things and our intent ahead of us...should i discuss with him or be rest assured he's there for us?

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
With so many requiring care and with other constraints will she and ours be well looked after?

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Now that's what I said in the morning, dude this time you would put yourself through wringer to get back and actually see that she's safe and how that slightest of bulge happens in her belly
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Apt poem for Dude's worries Sri...
Love it ❀️
Can't single out one line... I liked every bit...

Dude don't worry about Iyer Ninja.. Now she loves to be in MM not D II whether you are in Delhi or Paris... Dad n army will take care of her... Go for two weeks n come back...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

<p align="center"><font color="#0000FF" size="3"><font color="#000066"><font size="4">UNSPOKEN WORRIES</font></font>
</font></p>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">The proposed Paris visit looms large</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">I miss them already...her and the angel in her that I fondly
run my fingers over</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">The pain in her eye tells me how much I will be missed</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">The attention seeking fits will be hard to resist</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Will I be able to concentrate on stuff without ogling at
my love and listening to her monologues?</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Will this become a reason the Iyers will tempt her home?</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">With so many requiring care and with other constraints will
she and ours be well looked after?</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Baldie will be a temptation hard to resist in my absence</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">She will try to occupy herself with more work...should I intervene
or go with the flow?</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">She admitted to the doc that she was fine with everything
how will we make up for lost time?</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Will I still be in favour with the iyer women or will
they switch sides as well?</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">I worry though I nonchalantly nod my head that I have my
way</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">She is rebellious and cantankerous with me...will Dad be
able to watch over her? </font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Wish Paris was nearer or I had a magic carpet to fly us
where we desired to be.</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Wish Ma was around to make her feel safe and at home to
offer her soothing words and food</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">She would have made her relent and go with me I know Mrs
Iyer wishes the same as well.</font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Dad always seems to know things and our intent ahead of us...should i discuss with him or be rest assured he's there for us?</font>

Lovelyyy Sri πŸ‘
dristi64 thumbnail
Beautifully worded SRIπŸ‘
You always leave me amazed. Such talent!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
SVM, after reading the poem just had one thought in mind. II please go along with Dude. 
Nisha, can this happen?
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

SVM, after reading the poem just had one thought in mind. II please go along with Dude.

Nisha, can this happen?

Ya that would be lovely please make it happen Nisha
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Nisha, can this happen?

Don't we all wish for the same atleast I do, it would be lovely to see a glimpse of their pregnant life their in Paris
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KjoinlovewithKP

Don't we all wish for the same atleast I do, it would be lovely to see a glimpse of their pregnant life their in Paris

For one month atleast πŸ˜›