Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update nisha 
Akka is going to get the pendant for sure... 

Poor ii this was the first time she cld not completely the dare
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awww cute update.
SIsters chatting. Love that chat Nisha

RnB is just about becoming dad and he's already appreciating our Old man's wisdom. Ranjan joins the official ' people I can BUG' list that II has in her head. I'm guessing DII folks are slowly falling behind ..now that we know1-10 on the list is RnB Ranjan is a close12??

By some quirk of fate let's presume RnB lets her go to DII after the baby what will she do there...may be come back to MM saying ' he has calls' 😳

Rock on lady!⭐️

Thanks for letting me know about your job!😊

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First ek exclusive post for that admiration for his creator
Matlab for dude and dad.

Kya understanding hai bhaisab
Matkab akkon mein sari batein.
Nisha that's an awesome trick tight here...u have used on us.
U dint change the protocol of the mute man and make him speak more but at the same time you feed us hungry souls waiting to hear him speak through the expressions and eye  to eye.
Kutch tho asar huwa the talkeyive expressive drama queen ka on the dude
He spoke so much yet he Dint 👏
Review up next 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Nisha ,, it is cute how she throw tantrums with Ranjan and he responds to them..
He is gr8 FIL!
I also think Alka is gonna win,,,
Well let's think if she goes to dII then how the whole Bhalla clan will accommodate there ...
Becoz as far as I can see Ranjan, Sam ,dude even Mahavir will there all the time 😉

II u can't lie to the doc ...
Nisha can we anoter one with ultrasound update... Please 😆
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know R&B is possessive of her and it feels good to know that someone cares for you and wants you so much. Not because they're having a hard time at home taking care of parents and doing housework but just to see you sleeping on the bed. Still I feel he should let her go to her amma's house after delivery. He understands how much a mother's care and affection matters and should let his wife bask in that attention in her post partum state. Maybe malcha marg folks and staff will be able to take better care but nothing and nobody can replace your mother. Sam should also be in favour of that. Maybe we can have a flashback of lasya's birth when she missed her mother sorely. Also, rnb will be so happy at the birth of his daughter that he will give vandita two necklaces for vouching for him.   Edited by modernfamily - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
These things 
These tiny things...when people find little things to be happy about..they add so much to a day...!

The whole idea for having an entertaining talk at the dinning table with this amusing girl who happens to be the little kid in a grown woman's body and to share some moments with his son...that's the silver linning at the end of ranjan's cloud.

I don't think I want to ask for anything more for these three...I would like to record this moment and play it on loop
No need of dude fighting chachu for ranjan...no need for dude to fight dad's battles for him...no need for Dude to tell II how much he loves her...just this moment...its the perfect page in this fairly tale and quite close to reality...everyone dealing with thier own drama and yet sharing this moment now and then.

And II claiming right much? Good job...my couch and my dude and my dad and all these things you feel...thy are now loid enough that they are reaching other ears.
I think this is how it works...she thinks of this as her house and still DII will remain hers.
Like the urge to go stay there with amma after the delivery ot during the pregnancy..!! It can never be changed.

Dad doesn't are to learn Tamil now!! Buy I'm sure he slowly will... And now I know how that's going to be 😆 wr already know from the future update she would talk in tamil 
It would be the movies and her yapping that will force dad to learn the language 😆😆
About akka...see its not all that bad yet...she eants to go back...she misses bala...!!
No gain without pain ka

Wonder what will II DO TO DUDE when she realises amma actually will notice the mistakes in her singing cos she actually has seen it!!!!!!!!!!!!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: modernfamily

I know R&B is possessive of her and it feels good to know that someone cares for you and wants you so much. Not because they're having a hard time at home taking care of parents and doing housework but just to see you sleeping on the bed. Still I feel he should let her go to her amma's house after delivery. He understands how much a mother's care and affection matters and should let his wife bask in that attention in her post partum state. Maybe malcha marg folks and staff will be able to take better care but nothing and nobody can replace your mother. Sam should also be in favour of that. Maybe we can have a flashback of lasya's birth when she missed her mother sorely. Also, rnb will be so happy at the birth of his daughter that he will give vandita two necklaces for vouching for him.  

Superb.

Good One Sudhi. Agree. Nothing can replace mother's love.

Even I have been in two minds about this should she or shouldn't she go to DII.

Appa is the only kabaab mein haddi for Dude. Or else Dude could stay back at DII without complaining. 

Amma coming to MM is very unlikely. Waiting to see our Author's take. She always find the ways which we might have never thought off and it is the best one.
NSB7 thumbnail
Preeti that's for liking the reviews
Sorry couldn't adress the post earlier

Asma a hello to you too and hope you have an amazing day ahead.

Shilpa ii iss catching up with you a lot!

Swara i really loved your review.

SVM beautifully written poems.

Dristi and kalpana...as always...I love reading your views about everything.

Panda kya hal hai bhai??

Shec saw you around... Feels awesome 😃

Hello to everyone else...Putti nouf vikas sonal jyo sudi and sab log

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Boy!! U are good at this!!" "i need some lessons from u old man!!" R&B looked at his creator in awe

Loved this part!!! Creator yep dude he contributed in making you the man you are..

No I will watch on my couch" she said smugly "D II se couch laayi?" Ranjan demanded

Yday I said that when will she claim n here she is, II your subconscious ditches you mostly, you put up a show of just staying their but deep down you know you belong their, ranjan dude you are so clever you very well know that she is not very accepting of your home as hers not on the upfront atleast, he is a master like his son at understanding people, after all there are mostly three people in that house and how could you not know the other person well enough

BUT I THINK HE WAS... HIS NECK WAS WARM, AND SMELLED LIKE VICKS... SEXY, THE DARK UNDER GROWTH ON THAT RAIN FOREST OF A CHIN SCENTED WITH VICKS

That smell of pudina ka phool, lavang tel( clove oil) u find these as the ingredients in Vicks, moov, volini and what not; dude that smell of Vicks in you makes you so domestic, else I always felt you are quite the hero, I always felt if you would have cold you would use some Parisian techniques but you are quite the desi man

*Vicks, moov, volitra, amruntanjan has been my life saviour ever since February so I could very well relate to that smell

"thats what HE thinks" II sharpened her claws

Oh II don't tell you don't know even 1% of the dude and how he is, DII is. A dream for you II I think last she went to stay their when he was in Pune, if em not wrong, and she had to sing at IHC
And you feel you would go back to DII post natal.. Aah he may set up a DII in mm but you and baby not moving an inch from chanakyapuri

Dude speaking and conveying through his eyes of the song:

" ankhon hi ankhon main baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya mera jiyaa"
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Superb.

Good One Sudhi. Agree. Nothing can replace mother's love.

Even I have been in two minds about this should she or shouldn't she go to DII.

Appa is the only kabaab mein haddi for Dude. Or else Dude could stay back at DII without complaining.

Amma coming to MM is very unlikely. Waiting to see our Author's take. She always find the ways which we might have never thought off and it is the best one.

Ya we should leave it to her imagination only...
Well I can bout myself there r no rules in my family to go to mom's place after delivery .. So was not allowed.. But if someone has asked me I would hav loved to go!!
I did after one month as I hav a c- section and it requires rest for bout 2 months .. But first month was in in laws only ... Hmmm we hav some religious things also every now n then after child birth! Although I don't know bout Iyer tradition.