PrAja TS:Pratap Sambhal Lenge! (Complete pg2!!!)

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Good evening friends! πŸ€— I am here with the next os i had promised. This one i have written especially on silky's request but i wish you all like it. 😳 I have divided it into two parts.I am posting the first part now and the next part will be updated by tomorrow. This os has a humorous touch as well. πŸ˜ƒ
No offence to anyone but phool in this story has been depicted as a little immature and childish, just as she was before.
Here goes part1-

PART-1

Ajabde was surprised to see saubhagyawati in the palace, early one morning.
Ajabde:Saubhagyawati,aap yahan? Kya hua koi vishesh karan?
Subho:Ajabde, ye aap kya keh rahi hain? Kya hum bina kisi vishesh karan ke apni sakhi se milne nahi aa sakte? Aur yadi aapko accha na laga ho toh keh dijiye. Hum abhi chale jaate hain.
Ajab:Arey nahi nahi. Hum toh bas aise hi puch rahe they. Aap aa sakti hain yahan, jab bhi aap chahein. Akhir aap humari sabse priya sakhi hain.
Subho:Dhanyawad ajabde. Aap toh pooja ke liye ja rahi thi na? Chaliye, hum bhi aapke saath chalte hain.
Ajab:Ji.

She accompanied ajab to the temple where they performed the aarti together. When they were done, she insisted on accompanying her to the royal kitchen and help her with the daily chores and she ultimately had to give in.

Later in the afternoon helping ajab preparing lunch,she decided to strike up a conversation with her.
Subho:Ajabde,aap janti hain panditji aaj phir pratah kaal humse bina mile hi nikal gaye. Ve kal keh rahe they ki unhe koi mahatvapoorna karya hai. Kintu aisa bhi kounsa mahatvapoorna karya jo apni patni se adhik awashyak ho? Humne toh ab soch liya hai ki hum ab unse baat hi nahi karenge.
Ajab(smirking):Oh! Toh baat ye hai. Vo apni sakhi se milna vagaira isiliye tha, kyun?
Subho:Vo..nahi nahi ajabde vo hum aap hi se milne aaye the. Chodiye na.. haan hum keh rahe they ki aap kitni saubhagyashali hain. Kunwar pratap kitna dhyan rakhte hain aapka. Aur ek humare panditji hain.
Ajab(lost in thought):Kuch bhi ho saubhagyawati, kam se kam aapko apne pati ka prem kisi aur ke saath baantna toh nahi padta hai.(realizing what she said and just looking away,trying to hide her inner feelings from her best friend) Ermm..
Subho:Ajabde aap...

But before she could continue, ajabde just left the scene trying to hide her feelings and unable to face her as she felt she possibly wouldn't be able to stop her tears from flowing.
Subho:Ruk jayiye ajabde...
Subho's pov:Aap chahe kitna bhi prayas kar lein ajabde, aap humse kuch nahi chupa sakti. Hum aapki bachpan ki sakhi hain aur hum aapko aur phool ko, dono ko bhali bhanti jante hain. Phool dil ki buri nahi hain kintu aaj bhi bachpana hain unme. Aur ve awashya hi kunwar pratap ko apni aor aakarshit karne ka prayas kar rahi hongi. Aur unhone ab aapko ek pratidvandi bhi man liya hoga aur iss sabse aapko bahut dukh pahuncha hoga. Hum aapka dukh samajh sakte hain ajabde. Ab aap bas dekhti jayiye,hum bahut jald kuch aisa karenge jisse kp aur aapko ek dusre ka sneh bhi mil jayega aur phool ko bhi sabak mil jayega ki aap unhe aur kp ko isliye milane ka prayas nahi kar rahi kyunki aap vivash ya kamzor hain. Balki isliye kyunki ye keval aapka kartavya hai, ek kunwarani hona ka aur ek acchi sakhi hone ka.

Please read and review.

INDEX

Part-1 (above)
Part-2 pg2

Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start ramya!!πŸ‘ Phool kabhi nahi sudhrengi..πŸ˜† But I'm toh cheering up soubhagyavati.. go bhago go!!! waiting for the next part..😊 ❀️

PS- i'm first this time.. ⭐️ Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
Cutipie_esha thumbnail
Wow... πŸ‘ such an amazing story... All the best and pls pls pls pls pls pls continue...my only request... Thank you
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i like thisos
plz plz give the second update soon
i love this
its awesome

Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ramyaaa!! Hello!!
Arre waah! You never fail to come up with something new! πŸ‘ ⭐️
I like the bonding of AjWati πŸ˜› Subho is gonna rockkk!! πŸ˜ƒ
Jaldi update karna... 😳
Love from Me ❀️
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ramya! A new OS already! Panditji chod ke chale gaye Subho ko... Subho is so understanding... all the best Subho, bake Ajab proud... continue soon Ramya
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
amazing start πŸ‘β­οΈ
shubho is so understanding and such a darling friend β€οΈ
waiting for next πŸ˜Š update soon with praja😳
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic part Ramya❀️
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
These assignments are killing me. 😭 Guys, please give me some time to reply to your reviews and also to update. Will try my best to update tonight. 😊Edited by crazy-for-praja - 8 years ago
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

These assignments are killing me. 😭 Guys, please give me some time to reply to your reviews and also to update. Will try my best to update tonight. 😊

Ramya!!.. take your timeπŸ˜‰ aur meri OS bhi padlena...πŸ˜›