Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toofaanfanfanfa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The best show for me...always will be...
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely collage. Tfs.
RR will always be remembered with fondness
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
One year already. Time surely flies. I miss PaRud and their magic so much. RR will always hold special place for me.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RR was the second show that I loved which got shut down suddenly. I miss the entire cast, which was a really talented bunch. I miss watching Sanaya and Ashish as PaRud, I miss Mohini's weather drama and Dilsher's  sarcasm. But mostly, I'm sad that we will never know the actual story of the show. You know, minus the iron laddoos , and other nonsensical stuff. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love it if RR is remade with original story, I know that'll never happen
But still I want to believe it'll happen one day soon
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post & edits
truly missing Rangrasiya :(
TotalBetty thumbnail
I don't know why ST says it's not legally and technically possible to remake RR

Colors channel own RR rights? I thought the producer did...

The original cast has moved on but if he wants to he should be able to remake it with a different cast atleast...
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Betti

I don't know why ST says it's not legally and technically possible to remake RR

Colors channel own RR rights? I thought the producer did...

The original cast has moved on but if he wants to he should be able to remake it with a different cast atleast...

I think I would rather RR didn't happen then with a different cast. It won't appeal to me. So I would rather ST lets RR be RR.
TotalBetty thumbnail
^^^

@ Marvel-freak, I can understand why you feel that way and usually I'd agree with you, but I liked the original story so much (I mean nobody really knows what the original story was but I think we all can agree killing off Paro so soon and Rudra getting together with a lookalike was not part of the original story and Teju and Mala had more importance) and also liked the treatment or execution of the early episodes so much that I'd love to see it remade even if it's with a totally different cast as long as they are good ⭐️

Actually this will make an interesting poll, 'Would you like to see the original version of RR remade 
even if it's a different cast?'
I know what the results would be 😆 Actually I'd be very surprised if somebody other than I said 'Yes' 😃

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Betti

^^^

<font size="3">

@ Marvel-freak, I can understand why you feel that way and usually I'd agree with you, but I liked the original story so much (I mean nobody really knows what the original story was but I think we all can agree killing off Paro so soon and Rudra getting together with a lookalike was not part of the original story and Teju and Mala had more importance) and also liked the treatment or execution of the early episodes so much that I'd love to see it remade even if it's with a totally different cast as long as they are good⭐️

Actually this will make an interesting poll, 'Would you like to see the original version of RR remade
even if it's a different cast?'
I know what the results would be😆Actually I'd be very surprised if somebody other than I said 'Yes'😃

</font>

I get what you mean and kind of agree with you too.   😆 In any show along with the actors the story is equally important. Like when RR's story went to the dumps we only held on for the actors, so if ST does decide to make RR the original story with a different cast I think I will watch as long he does not use the title song. Can't see that playing on anyone else hehehe. If he stays true to the story and its not dragged and is limited episodes I think I might just watch it. Let's face it RR original story was interesting.

Go ahead a put up a poll let's see what we get. I'll click yes   😆Edited by Marvel-freak - 8 years ago