Arjuhi OS- Love paradise (treat for anji) [Completed]

Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Love paradise...

What is a paradise?? Some says its a pleasant place and some says its heaven..A heaven that was what HE says..a heaven where he lives with his two angels..one his wife and another one is his cute little daughter who turned a month older last night. He opened his sleepy eyes when he heard the muffled cry of his baby. He got up quietly and went near her crib..there she was pushing not so comfortable blanket off her and when she failed she cried to grab attention of her parents. He gently made her come out of that blanket and pulled her up in his arms. She smiled and cuddled close to her daddy. He kissed her small forehead and whispered "shhh shhh be a good girl. Ur mommy just slept 1 hour back.." and his daughter is so understanding. She stopped crying immediately and looked at her daddy with her tiny eyes. She grasped his finger in her tiny palm and arjun couldn't take his finger out of her tiny yet confident grip..confident of the fact that her father won't go away now. Arjun took her with him to their bed. He lie on his back and pulled her on him. She curled his shirt in her tiny fist and fell asleep. He kissed her forehead and patted her back..if someone says girls are daddy's girl and mommy's world its almost true with his daughter but here is a small difference. She is a complete daddy's girl. No one can calm her down only her father's touch can..their bond is so special that even if arphi is not around and arjun is there with aariya she don't even cry for her mother. She is his world..his universe. And the sweet little jaan of this house and her mother. Arohi was suppose to be on the post of executive director but then she was born..a little part screamed that this baby ruined her dreams but when aariya grasped her mother's finger she forget it all and a mother was born. She devoted her whole time..her each minute..second on her daughter. 

Morning came too fast for him. He opened his eyes and saw the most enchanting sight..his baby girl was wrapped in a soft pink towel and her mother was busy in selecting clothes for her. He got up quietly and kissed aariya and moved forward. He slipped his hands around her small waist and kissed her neck "good morning love.." she turned and pecked his lips "now that's what i call a good and sweet morning.." she smiled and moved away. He bent and helped her in dressing his princess who is treated even better than a princess. He pulled her up and made her sleep whereas arohi rushed to take bath. 

Arjun and arohi came down to have breakfast. Rudra went near arjun and tried to pull aariya in his arms but daddy's girl refused to in his grandfather's arms by holding her papa's shirt as tight as she could but rudra tried his luck again so she started crying. Rudra surrendered and arjun laughed on the antics of her. They settled on the dinning table. Kumud came and helped arohi in serving. After serving they too settled to have their breakfast. Arjun carefully had his breakfast and then handed over aariya to arohi so that she can feed her some milk. Aariya was drinking milk so arjun took a little advantage. He sneaked out of the house but his daughter is too fast. She saw her daddy moving out and started crying. Arohi tried to pacify her but failed arjun came back and made her sleep after this he left for work or should i say arohi forced him to go..

He was working in his office when arohi messaged him to be on skype. He smiled knowing the reason..as expected his daughter was sitting in her mother's arm pouting..accusing him with her tiny eyes for leaving her like that. Arjun was in awe of his baby girl. He said "aap papa se gusha ho gye?? Beta par mumma ka fault h meine mna kia tha mujhe dhakke maar kr office bhej dia" arjun pouted and his daughter instantly looked up at her mom showing anger. Arohi sighed and kissed her cheek but she turned her face away. Arohi chuckled "papa ki chamchi.." arjun proudly pulled his collars up. After some chit chat he turned offline. He smiled when he saw their photo on his desk. He picked it up and caressed arohi's face..he still dont know what he has done to get her in his life..he still remember the time when they were in college. They were just best friends but when arohi came into a relationship he felt bad..that day he got to know what she is for him. After realising he proposed arohi the very next day which she accepted gladly. They dated for whole 4 years and then with the consent of both sets of parents they got married in a grand ceremony. His life was perfect. They enjoyed their wedding period. After 1.5 years arohi came to know she is pregnant. At that point of time arjun was elated to welcome his baby..arohi was working in a company. She was going to get a promotion. Arohi felt bad about losing such a great opportunity but when aariya came in their life she totally forget that loss. He smiled and kept the photo frame back on its original place. He saw time..it was showing 5'o clock. Usually arjun worked till 9pm but ever since aariya came in his life he used to go by 5pm. He packed his stuff and headed towards his car..

Aariya was smiling and playing with her grand father. She loves everyone when arjun is not around but when arjun is in the home all she wants is to be with her father. She used to play with her grand father but when arjun comes back she spends all her time with him. And that's what happened. Arjun came back and his baby started jumping in her dadu's arms. Rudra glared arjun and complained like a kid "arjun can't u come a bit late. She was playing with me and now she wont even look at me.." arjun grinned and pulled his back in his arms "sorry dad i can't stay away from my baccha. My love and let me remind u dad..its me who have become a father but its u who is on leave.." rudra laughed and said "i m on leave because i have become grand father.." he winked making arjun smile. Rudra left and arjun pulled his darling daughter properly and they headed towards their room. Arjun opened the door without knocking and he frooze on his spot when he saw the sight in front of him. His deadly gorgeous wife was trying to tie her blouse..she didn't notice him but when she did..she gasped. His eyes were showing pure desire in them..a desire to ravish her then and there. He placed his doll on the bed and pulled his wife in his arms..without wasting a second he slammed his lips on hers. His daughter was seeing them with her tiny eyes. Arohi pushed him away and glared him "arjun she is still up..so kindly behave urself.." he pulled her back in his arms "she is too small to understand this.." he nuzzled her neck. She pulled away before she gives in. She pulled her baby up and kissed her forehead but it was warm..a bit warm than usual. She looked at arjun and said "i guess we need to call a doctor. She is suffering from fever.." and this was enough for arjun to panic. he took hold of his jaan and asked arohi to call the doctor. Aariya was not crying but her eyes were teary arjun hugged her tight..his desire for arohi were forgotten all he wants his baby to get well soon.

that night arjun didn't sleep. he took care of her. when arohi asked him to sleep he simply refused arohi too didn't sleep. Arjun was there by her side. She even vomits but he didn't mind. Next day arjun refused to go office. He didn't had anything since last night. Arohi know arjun loves their daughter a little much but she never knew he loves her this much. She felt blessed to have this man in her life...with his care and love aariya turned fine but still she didn't let him go in his office. 

Arjun saw his baby's eyes which were still hollow..he felt a sudden twist in his heart..it pinched him to see her like this. He opened his cupboard and pulled out joker's dress. He dressed in it and came in front of his daughter. She jumped and smiled..a tear fell from his eyes and he pulled her in a hug and made faces just to see that beautiful smile on her face. Arohi came and witnessed this lovely sight which made her hug them both. Arjun pulled his queen and his princess in his arms and fell asleep. 

Next day arjun left as an urgent meeting came. He kissed his daughter and pecked his wife's lips before leaving..arohi pulled her baby in her arms and kissed her face and whispered "ur daddy loves u so so so much.." aariya's eyes glint and she smiled as if understanding her words..  

There life speed up..8 months passed..now aariya was 9th months old baby. A total brat..spoiled by her father. She drinks her milk only if her father gives her chocolate..anyone can giver her if they want but its mandatory for arjun to be back with a chocolate or else he wont get any kiss. She wont sleep facing her father. Arjun was more than willing to fulfill her each and every demand. Whenever she fell ill it was arjun who never slept. It was he who loved her and made her smile. Aariya waits for her daddy to be back by sitting near the entrance of gate. Everyone gets to know about his arrival when she starts jumping..or she claps her hand. As soon as he enters his doll would pull her hands in air asking him to pick her up. Aariya is the apple of their eyes..its her smile which lightens their world..her smile can make him free from tension and stress..not to forget his baby is turning more understandable she perfectly knows when to play and when to pacify her father. Once arjun suffered from a huge loss..he was tensed and his baby was silent. She witnessed his actions..she crawled and pulled his pants. He picked her up and she touched his face and placed a wet kiss on his cheeks. She rested her head near his heart and tried to hug him..he smiled and kissed her back and made her sleep. Arohi came back in their room to see arjun waiting for her. She went near him and he pulled her in his arms. His eyes turned teary "let me love u today please.." he said. Arohi placed her lips on his and whispered "i m all urs.." this was enough for him..he picked her up and placed her on his bed. That night he made gentle love to her. After their sweet love making he went near his daughter's crib..he pulled her up and made her sleep with them..a perfect father and a perfect husband..this took place about 6 months ago..his baby girl is growing too fast. She is trying to walk..arjun makes sure she never walks alone as he can't take any risk..what if she falls.hurts herself..too scared to let her do it alone. 

Arjun used to take aariya and arohi in park where he used to make aariya walk. He used to be in the front..he made sure there are no stones while she walks..no harsh ground. Aariya used to walk two or three steps daily. They were making her walk and all of a sudden she fell..she looked up at her father and sobbed..her one tear and arjun is ready to set this whole world on fire..he walked and acted like he too fell..aariya stopped crying and crawled. She touched his knee and arjun winced fakely. Aariya ent and kissed it like he do when she falls. Arohi and arjun were in awe of their daughter. He picked her up and pulled her cheeks "aap papa ki jaan ho.." he said and heard arohi saying "aur mein??" He turned and whispered in her ears "meri duniya.." she blushed when he kissed her cheeks. They headed back to their home. They were having their dinner. Aariya refused to have her food as her favourite song was not playing..yes she eats only when "chittiyaan kalaayian" plays..arjun scrolled down through his playlist and played her favourite song..after placing her chocolate in front of her. He held the spoon near her mouth and like a good girl she opened her mouth..everyone smiled..

Arohi was in their room when he came with sleepy aariya in his arms. He made her sleep and placed her in her crib. He turned and froze..his wife was standing in a lingerie..a black one..his favourite colour. All his blood rushed to his manhood..he tried to pull her in his arms but she shooks her head in a no "u cant touch me.." she bites his earlobe and takes off his clothes..she touched his thighs and touched his organ..a very slight touch and he was groaning..she loves the way she affects him..she moves up and placed her lips on his. Arjub groaned and pulled her to his already hot body. Arohi moaned when she felt his hand on the clasp of her bra..he unclasps it and throws it away..he switched their positions..now he was on the top. He licked her peak making her whimper..he kneaded her globes and moves down..within a second her thong came off..he kissed her core and she gasped..he parted her legs worships her down there and then entered..arjun increased his pace and they reached their climax soon after he increased his pace..he fell asleep in her arms..

Next day arjun and arohi decided to go out for a movie..they were sitting in the cinema hall. A lady and her baby were sitting beside their seats. Arjun noticed that baby was looking at his popcorn. So he offered him some. He grabbed them and ate them. When arjun was busy in loving that baby he forgot he came here with his princess who witnessed him loving that baby. She was sitting in his lap but after him showering his love on that baby she flipped and came in her mother's arms. Arjun looked at her and tried to pull her back bit she refused. Even when he tried to kiss her she moved her face away clearly saying "go and kiss that baby.." arjun chuckled his jealous baby was not even sparing a glance at him. Even when he was driving he tickled her and she looked at him with extreme anger. Arjun laughed and they headed towards their home..she used to sleep with him but that night she turned her face away from him and slept facing her mother. So the very next morning arjun bribed her with chocolates and did uthak bethak..she giggled and everything turns back to normal. Arjun made a note not to love any other kid in front of her baby

Next day arjun left earlier than usual..his meetings..cilents..business was taking toll on his personal life. Now he spends less time with aariya and arohi. Aariya used to asleep by the time he arrives. He is not getting enough time to play with his baby. He was sad but arohi pacified him. 

Next day..

Arjun was sitting in his cabin..he saw a few mistakes in the file. He got up to meet his manager and ask him to correct them as soon as possible. Arjun came back missing his baby and wife. He sighed and entered in his cabin. He sat back on his chair and got busy with his work..suddenly he felt a tug on his pant..he shook his head and again got busy but after a minute same thing happened. He looked down and saw aariya sitting there..his smile..his happiness has no bound on finding her there. He picked her up and kissed her cheek. She returned them and giggled when he used his stubble to tickle her stomach. He heard sound of flash he turned and saw his queen standing there with camera in her hand. She clicked another pic of the duo. Arjun went and hugged her "thanks for this surprise arohi.." she smiled and kissed aariya "she was missing u..." he kissed his baby again. He made her sit on his chair and clicked her pic..he pulled her cheeks and said "papa ki chair par beth gye..huh.." she grinned and clapped her hands. After spending 1 hour together arohi and aariya left..

Time was passing really fast..he didn't know when his daughter turned one..its her very first birthday today. He himself made plans..took care of decorations and gifted his baby lots and lots of toys..her room was already flooded with so many toys but he added more in them. She cuts the cake with the help of her parents. After cutting cake she headed towards the cake to taste it. Arohi stopped her making her pout and other laugh..arjun gifted her a special teddy..it was too huge for a 1 year old baby but he loved it and it reminded him of his angel so without thinking twice he bought it for her..

Her birthday was over..it was sunday morning aariya was playing with a baby boy of their neighbours. Aariya was playing with her teddy which arjun gifted her. Boys will be boys he snatched it away from her but she tightened her grip and it was torn from few places..it made aariya angry beyond the limit..she slapped the boy lightly and started crying. Arjun witnessed whole scene..he said sorry to that boy and ask him to leave for now. He picked aariya up "baby..shh stop crying i will get u another teddy..more beautiful than this one.." but this didn't work. She was crying crying and crying..he went and came back with needle and threat. He took her teddy bear and stiched it properly. Aariya clapped when he was done. He smiled and kissed his baby..

After two and half years..

Aariya turned 3.5 years old..it was time for her to start her schooling but arjun was way too possessive for her. He refused to send her to any school by saying "how will she manage without me?? How will she eat..what if they will beat her..no arohi she is my daughter and i can hire any teacher to teach her..she wont go to school. After 15 years all boys will eye my daughter and trust me i will kill each and everyone of them.." he said and crossed his arms against his chest..arohi shook her head "arjun what would u do after she will get married and leave this house??" She questioned and his mouth hung open "what do u mean by she will leave this house..she is..no she wont be leaving her house. I will chose a guy who is ready to live with us as ghar jamai..i cant give my daughter to anyone.." he nearly cried with the thought of his baby girl leaving him..his home. Arjun is strong enough to handle anything but he is not strong enough to let his daughter go..even the thought of her leaving him made him cry. Arohi declared her decision of sending aariya to a nice school. 

It was her first day..she was wearing a uniform..she was taking a look of her barbie bag. Arjun sniffed and cried. He hugged her "baby..please promise papa u will have ur meal on time..u wont hide anything from me..u wont go alone anywhere..u wont have chocolate from any stranger..u wont talk to any uncle or aunty..and u wont go with them. U will sit in ur class.." aaroya nodded and looked at his dad with her one hand on her head "offo papa u worry too much..i will be fine and i m going to school not on a war.." she giggled when arjuj handed her a pepper spray. Everyone laughed. He glared at them and said "its for ur safety baby.." he kissed her and dropped her till the gate of school. Aariya waved bye but he wiped a tear..arohi encircled his arm and kissed his cheek. 

Arjun came to pick her up..the main door of school opened and his angel came running to him. He bent and picked her up. Without waiting he shoots questions "everything was fine?? U okay?? U had ur lunch?? Did any teacher said anything to u?? Kya hua bolo naa??" He said with a frown. His baby giggled and kissed his cheek "papa u were not allowing me to speak. Now listen..everyone was good..no one said anything to me..i had my lunch and i m fine.." arjun felt relaxed. He took her in an ice cream parlour and they had their favourite ice cream. 

Aariya came back and got busy with her homework. Arohi was ill so couldn't help her much. Arjun took the charge and helped aariya in doing her homework..after finishing her homework she asked her papa to make her sleep. Arjun was glad that she still wants to sleep in his arms only. 

Next morning..

Sun rays kissed his face and he woke up..he turns to his left and pulled arphi in his arms. He nuzzled her hairs and kissed her neck. She pushed him away and whispered "aariya uth jaaegi.." he pulled her back in his arms and caressed her swollen belly..they aee about to welcome another family member in their family. He kissed her cheek and whispered back "nhi uthegi.." he turned and he was about to kiss her when they heard her giggling..she closed her eyes and giggled again "meine kuch nhi dekha.." they were embarrassed. Arohi glared him and he grinned. He tickled his daughter and asked her not to open her eyes. He pecked her lips lightly and aftet this he allowed her to open her eyes. Aariya came near them. She frowned and asked a questioned suddenly "papa why mumma's tummy is so huge??" Arjun fumbled with words..not finding exact words to explain her he said "umm mumma had lots of water yesterday that's why her tummy is so huge.." aariya jumped out of bed and picked his cell. She went near him "papa call a doctor.." arjun frowned and asked "why??" Aariya looked at them and uttered "mumma had lots of water so the baby will drown.." she answered innocently..his eyes widened. Arohi looked at him with a raised brow "ar..arohi i didn't tell her this.." before arohi could say anything aariya confessed "i heard it when mumma was talking to u.." arohi pulled her and asked "and how u understood it??" Aariya with a proudy look uttered "because i m arjun singhania's daughter and i understand everything.." she jumped out of bed and left..arjun and arohi laughed. Surly she is too intelligent for this..

After two months there was function in her school. Arjun and arohi along with their family attended it. Aariya was going to surprise arjun as she said before. When they reached..they enjoyed all the performances. And after sometime host announced "Now aariya singhania is going to say few words on the topic My Father.." Arjun smiled and clapped when she came on stage..

"Hello everyone..i m aariya singhania..almost 4 years old daughter of arjun singhania..26 alphabets cant describe my papa. He is my first super hero..he is my best buddy. I can discuss each and everything with him. He even play with dolls for me..he makes sure i m asleep. He is the one who cant see my tears..he taught me how to walk..he taught me how to ride a bicycle. He never let me fall..papa mein naa aapse itna pyaar karti hu.." she pulled her hands like showing how much she loves him "mere hath chote hain..iss se zada piche nhi jaa rhe but mein to aur bhi zada pyaar karti hu. I love u so much papa.." this was written by her..she sobbed when she ended. Arjun wiped his tears away and clapped as loud as he could. His daughter ran staright in his arms. He hugged her tightly and kissed her whole face. 

They came back with a trophy in her hands. Aariya was happy she won a trophy..they were about to go upstairs when they heard arohi shouting. Arjun rushed towards her and she screamed again..her labor pain has started..he and his family rushed in a hospital. They took arohi in labor room. His daughter was not getting anything..tears fell from her eyes. She hugged her daddy and sobbed "mumma ko kya hua??" Arjun wiped her tears away "shhh..kuch bhi nhi hua hai. Wo abhi aa jaaengi aur ek chotu sa baby bhi hoga.." he smiled but his daughter asked again "fir aap uske bhi papa bn jaaoge?? Wo soega aapke sath?? Usko chocolates milengi?? Sab bss usko hi pyaar krenge mujhe nhi?? Aap bhi nhi??" She asked innocently. Arjun was in awe of his daughter. He made her sit on his lap "no baby..papa esa thodi karenge..ab se papa aapko aur bhi zada pyaar karenge aur aapko chocolates bhi denge..aap bhi papa ke saath so jana. Sab aapko pyaar krenge.." he whispered. Aariya turns her face away "but i dont want to share my papa and mumma with anyone. Aap baby ko fek dena.." she crossed her hands around her chest. Arjun sighed and said "pta h sabke bhai aur behn hote h..aapko nhi chahiye chota bhai or behn??" Her eyes widened "matlab mein big sister bn jaaungi??" Arjun nodded and she hits her palm gently on her forehead "to pehle bolna chahiye tha naa.." she jumped with glee with just the thought of being an elder sister. Arjun laughed and after sometime doctor came and congratulated him "congrats..its a baby boy.." everyone rushed to meet arohi and the new member. Arjun entered and saw her kissing his forehead. He smiled and sat beside her. He took him in his arms and kissed his forehead just then aariya came and asked arjun to hand over him to her. Arjun smiled but refused "abhi aap chote ho naa..lo aap papa ke pass se baby ko dekh lo.." she saw his face and kissed his forehead. She sat beside arohi and announced his name "as u see i m his sister so only i have the right to decide his name.." everyone smiled and she said "aarush..aariya n aarush.." everyone agreed. Arjun kissed arohi's forehead and thanked her for another gift. 

After getting discharged arohi and arjun went to their home sweet home with the new member in their arms. They were about to enter but aariya made them stay there. She went and with help of kumud she prepared the plate to do aarti. Aariya did aarti and welcomed her brother. And in this way arjun and arohi entered in their love paradise with aarush and aariya...

The End.

PS-this OS was to compensate for not giving much baby-papa moments in my previous storiesπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by fiza1995 - 8 years ago

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Treat for Anji ?????  πŸ˜•
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Treat for Anji ?????  πŸ˜•

yeppp
Anji mujhe gift degi n mein treatπŸ˜ƒ
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Check ur scrap maine b gifts diye;-)
meri treat?
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
hum toh anji ki treat pe b daaka dalenge ;)
wese aesa Kon sa gift de ri yeh balika
BTW Happy budday once again dearo

Originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

hum toh anji ki treat pe b daaka dalenge ;)
wese aesa Kon sa gift de ri yeh balika
BTW Happy budday once again dearo

I LYK D IDEA:-)
lets get ready 4 d robbery:-)
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anji... deliver ur GIFT soon... πŸ˜ƒ

So we can chhinofy ur TREAT too  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Anji... deliver ur GIFT soon...πŸ˜ƒ

So we can chhinofy ur TREAT too πŸ˜†

plz give me d honours to correct u
v can nhi V VIL CHHINOFY D TREAT;-) PLAN BAN RHA HAI;-)
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sickforbarun

plz give me d honours to correct u
v can nhi V VIL CHHINOFY D TREAT;-) PLAN BAN RHA HAI;-)

Ohhh yeaaahhh   πŸ˜ˆ

vaise treat milne kb vali hai?