TOI:Tired of playing mom,Lovey Sasan quits 'Saathiya'

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tired of playing mom at 25, Lovey Sasan quits 'Saathiya': Lovey Sasan, who plays Paridhi in 'Saath Nibhaana Saathiya', has quit the show, in which the 25-year-old was seen playing mother to three children. Apart from not wanting to play a mother at such a young age, another reason that prompted her decision was an offer from the reality show 'Bigg Boss'. However, the deal didn't materialize and Lovey chose to hunt for a new show than continue playing a mother. A source close to the actress spills the beans, "She was introduced as a young girl wearing short dresses. However, in a span of one year, she graduated to becoming a wife and then a mother of three " one onscreen son older than her and the second one her age. She also wanted a break and spend time with family." While Lovey confirmed that she has "quit the show", she refused to comment on the reason behind the decision.
Neha Maheshwr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Thank You So Much, Sutapa  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Information  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Sutapa, Sad But It Had To Happen  πŸ˜³ I Feel, Honestly, That Sathiya Is Just Limping On Before It Dies A Natural Death My Personal Opinion, Folks  πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

πŸ˜ƒ Thank You So Much, Sutapa  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Information  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Sutapa, Sad But It Had To Happen  πŸ˜³ I Feel, Honestly, That Sathiya Is Just Limping On Before It Dies A Natural Death My Personal Opinion, Folks  πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

how come it is still in the top 5 shows πŸ˜•
Sutapasima thumbnail

I Guess no actor wants to play parents to a character who isas old as himself/herself