I LOVE HIM..!! Karan Jotwani... <3

star_struck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
As I'm on bed being not well probably with nothing to do much..so using this time to finally share my Love for him..!!

Yes I really really really Love him..i'm talking about Karan Jotwani!!

Trust me I seriously hated it when his character in season 1 but now I'm soo happy with his character he deserves better!!

Yes I won't like to see him with nandini but you know if they would have showed dhruv na we all must have hated him!! But Karan is playing it soo cutely that at least it doesn't make us hate or bash him!!

#respect and coming to personal platform I haven't seen a Guy like him..hardly gets acknowledged but respects his fans make us happy and I love him for that!!

Beside that being a quote writer I love his all quotes..

And than its Insta post about his friend Nam..who does that now??

So Yes I LOVE HIM!!

And this is for Him...Karan Jotwani!! *-* <3

Edited by star_struck - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Am also a fan of his offscreen personality... Love the way he speaks, his accent and sound... He is not confused and very confident while he speaks... Also knows how to make fans understand without using foul language or insulting fans which is ayaz lacks a lot..
Acting wise he is very average.but has good chemistry will all the girls... Also loves his relation with niti
star_struck thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Am also a fan of his offscreen personality... Love the way he speaks, his accent and sound... He is not confused and very confident while he speaks... Also knows how to make fans understand without using foul language or insulting fans which is ayaz lacks a lot..

Acting wise he is very average.but has good chemistry will all the girls... Also loves his relation with niti

Yes as he is new he is still leaning his acting skills which is having a great improvement...But the best part is he has already learned the most important thing which is taking ages for others I.e showing respect towards fans!! ^-^ :)
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_struck

Yes as he is new he is still leaning his acting skills which is having a great improvement...But the best part is he has already learned the most important thing which is taking ages for others I.e showing respect towards fans!! ^-^ :)

Eventhough he likes acting I dont think he is passionate about it... He is like I will act as long as I like doing it... But he is a decent one.. U dont get bored watching him onscreen... I get extremely bored watching dhruv even when he had a good role at rhe beginning... 
star_struck thumbnail

Eventhough he likes acting I dont think he is passionate about it... He is like I will act as long as I like doing it... But he is a decent one.. U dont get bored watching him onscreen... I get extremely bored watching dhruv even when he had a good role at rhe beginning...

Yes here I agree he is not a satisfied soul till..but what he does he makes sure it is worth it and I like it about him..unlike someone according to whom he needs to Grow but in a disrespecting his own hard work!!

horizontwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I should not say this but I wanna say that! He is something which Parth couldn't be ever!! He respects everyone who deserves it ! And I like him for that!! I am too loving his character in the serial! It's a treat to watch him! Thanks to MTv for at least making him reach till us and presenting him in such a way!
Anyways lovely post! Already loving this! Glad you made this! 😊
star_struck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya0908n

I should not say this but I wanna say that! He is something which Parth couldn't be ever!! He respects everyone who deserves it ! And I like him for that!! I am too loving his character in the serial! It's a treat to watch him! Thanks to MTv for at least making him reach till us and presenting him in such a way!<div></div>Anyways lovely post! Already loving this! Glad you made this! 😊

Yeah you got it..He is something which Parth can't be at least till date he manages his ego!! And I love tht part about Karan though he not that much acknowledged but he respects his fans and in way replies to thier love which parth hasn't done yet!! :(
horizontwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah you got it..He is something which Parth can't be at least till date he manages his ego!! And I love tht part about Karan though he not that much acknowledged but he respects his fans and in way replies to thier love which parth hasn't done yet!! :(

Exactly and that's why I hated Parth always! Some people don't like me hating Parth! But I go with the truth! Karan really does that and not forcefully like Parth used to! I wish Parth could be like Karan or Niti even a bit but He can't be! Ever! His ego overcomes and takes the priority! anyways Karan really rocks!
spnfan thumbnail

He replies to most of his fans which I like... 
If we starts comparing parth and kj this post will be closed very soon.. O its better not to do so... Soon parth's fan will see this and fights will start... So better not say anything about parth in lj's post..
star_struck thumbnail

He replies to most of his fans which I like...
If we starts comparing parth and kj this post will be closed very soon.. O its better not to do so... Soon parth's fan will see this and fights will start... So better not say anything about parth in lj's post..

Hahaha true that..it always happens with my posts hehe I love Parth more than Kj but only for his acting skills on a personal front I respect Kj and I can't be a blind follower! !