LOVEY SASAN QUITS SAATHIYA(All Discussions Here)

LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys Lovey Sasan has announced that she is leaving SNS.She has posted on her Instagram page and announced her fans.😭All discussions about Lovey's exit ONLY HERE PLEASE😭

WE WILL MISS HER TERRIBLY BUT ALL THE VERY BEST FOR THE FUTURE LOVEY❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no! which means that a new character will be introduced in Jigar's life. In that case please bring Rashi back.
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So...is Paridhi going to die ? Or will they replace lovey?😕
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Rashi comes back. I can understand Loveys decision though. Always found it silly to see Tolu Molu call her mum. 
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh God. Such a sad news! 😭 But in the other side, I look forward to seeing her in a different serial. 😊
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
If she has quit, then I don't think it's because she's playing mother to boys her age. She previously said she was told when she had signed the show that they will be heading towards a leap.

Her problem is likely to be lack of screen space. In her last interview she had said she was happy with the way her character was shaping up. She was probably promised a good storyline and they obviously haven't delivered. Focus has shifted to Meera and Vidya's sasural. So I don't blame her for wanting to leave. Why be part of the background scenery when you can get better work elsewhere?
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Had she waited a few months she could have done meera or vidya s role... It would have looked better for her for sure.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lovey Sasan aka Paridhi Modi of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya' quits the show

Television actress Lovey Sasan has bid adieu to the popular TV show 'Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.'

By: IANS | Mumbai | Published:September 17, 2015 8:59 am
Lovey Sasan, Saath Nibhana SaathiyaTelevision actress Lovey Sasan has bid adieu to the popular TV show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.' The actress confirmed this to IANS via a text message that read: "This is to confirm that I'm no longer a part of the show."

Television actress Lovey Sasan has bid adieu to the popular TV show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.'

The actress confirmed this to IANS via a text message that read: "This is to confirm that I'm no longer a part of the show."

However, Lovey, who became a part of the Star Plus show a year before, refrained from delving into the reason behind her decision.

The show, which started with the focus on the relationship of two sisters and how it changes after they get married in the same household, has underwent a lot of twists. It also took a 10 year leap earlier this year.

Lovey, who played a pivotal role as a wife of one of the male leads, was shown as a mother post the leap.

If sources are to be believed then the real reason for the step is that she doesn't want to play role of a mother but characters that suit her age. "The reason is that she wants to take a break and was done playing the role of a mother at an age of 25 year. She was also getting offers for good leads for other shows. Today (Wednesday) was her last day on sets and she will wait till she gets a role worthy to her age of 25," a source said.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/lovey-sasan-aka-paridhi-modi-of-saath-nibhaana-saathiya-quits-the-show/#sthash.2gCvOI7c.dpuf
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want new character in Jigar's life. Replacement for Rashi or Paridhi is fine.
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In today's episode, Paridhi's dad had a heartattack and she left to meet and take care of her dad.I think she won't be back now or a new actress playing Paridhi will be back