Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhargavii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
the comfort level of dhrhi is best ...in a iv dhruv said since he is elder he take the responsibility and make hiba feel free..and both are loyal and professional to their fields..they both have good professional ethics and they follow..dhrhi are best thats y we all love them..
arohijsp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best Dhruv Bhandari !whoever you are dating she's a very lucky girl!! 😳
Still love ManYa sizzling chemistry , theres no tsm without ManYa!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arohijsp

All the best Dhruv Bhandari !whoever you are dating she's a very lucky girl!! 😳
Still love ManYa sizzling chemistry , theres no tsm without ManYa!!

dhruv can date anyone and its his life😆...but currently i want Manya to date each other...its been ages since seeing them in a same frame...ankhen taras gayi hai Manya ki ek jhalak dekhne ke liye...😭😳
arohijsp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

dhruv can date anyone and its his life😆...but currently i want Manya to date each other...its been ages since seeing them in a same frame...ankhen taras gayi hai Manya ki ek jhalak dekhne ke liye...😭😳

Agree, till now they only showed us just manya friendship and dream sequences of their romancing. I can't can't imagine how it would be like to see their intimate scenes! Their hotness will melt our tv screens for sure!!! 😳 😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arohijsp

Agree, till now they only showed us just manya friendship and dream sequences of their romancing. I can't can't imagine how it would be like to see their intimate scenes! Their hotness will melt our tv screens for sure!!! 😳 😳

Uff...they will burn our screens...😳
and Dhruhi does their scenes naturally rather than acting it out...i am sure our TV will burn...we need to order another TV😆😳

even Morey Piya sequence...uff when mantu pulls amaya towards him and slides his hands through her bare waist...uff i had jitters...☺️

a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Crimson..

Oh how come i don't know about this article😳 source of the article? i wanna read it now😳

yes even i heard abt that they were getting intimate and also enjoying each others company alot... it can be that they are dating
..Crimson.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

yes even i heard abt that they were getting intimate and also enjoying each others company alot... it can be that they are dating

Okay i read it now they're indeed good friends😆 But then there was no article after that.. But i love ManYa/DhruHi😳 the less we talk about their real lives the better

Both are ❤️
allin4manya thumbnail
Another figment of imagination by the news sick media to force Dhruv confess his relationship...i mean dats jus so sick...once the same media said dat Dhruv's girl parents are nt frm industry...Shruti Merchant definitely is from industry dat too bollywood leave TV... (teaser - Hiba's parents r nt frm industry)
Dhruv was spotted by Shruti for her directorial global dance show Taj Express and was the lead in the Taj Express season 2013 and dats y Shruti helps and supports Dhruv which doesnt mean Dhruv is dating her...

Considering the awful and high level of comfort between DHRUHI both onscreen and offscreen which is found in real life couples DHRUHI cd be  the real couple but no matter how much ever media tries watever tricks, Dhruv will never give up the status until the rite time comes...

Infact both the stories published regarding Dhruv's relationship status are very different from each other and so its not a rocket science to understand the foul play by media to make Dhruv confess...(Teaser: Best part is that these news started after TSM started or rather DHRUHI started both onscreen and offscreen and guys although TSM started 6 months back but the leads were finalized in 2014 itself)...

If DHRUHI is a real thing i think we will get to know it very soon as Dhruv i think will marry pretty soon because his dad is battling brain tumor and is undergoing treatment...so i m sure he wd want his son married ASAP...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shruti news is not true for sure ...she is Frm the industry while dhruv's gf is not Frm the industry 
allin4manya thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Shruti news is not true for sure ...she is Frm the industry while dhruv's gf is not Frm the industry 

the news had said dat girl's parents are nt from industry...anywaz i think he is using speculative stories to protect his relationship status until the rite time comes...and also media are using these stories to make him confess...

i feel media has a strong hint dat DHRUHi are the real thing and dats y these stories to make Dhruv confess...i don think he will fall for such media traps...

when the time comes then only he will reveal if DHRUHI is real...