Yuvraj Thakur:There is an emptiness widout Parth, fans are missing him

sana_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan's Yuvraj Thakur: There is an emptiness without Parth Samthaan, fans are missing Manik!

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan's Yuvraj Thakur: There is an emptiness without Parth Samthaan, fans are missing Manik!

The actor opens up about being the new face of the show and living up to the fans'expectations post Parth Samthaan aka Manik's exit from the series. Read his EXCLUSIVE interview with BollywoodLife!

Parth Samthaan who played Manik on MTV's Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan has quit the show and fans are still coming to terms with the fact. Where some have turned bitter and staged an outcry on Twitter over Parth's exit, there are others who have simply refrained from giving season 2 a chance and have stopped watching the show. However, there are some loyal fans who continue to watch the series and are warming up to the show's new face- Yuvraj Thakur. The actor has been introduced as Madhayam aka Maddie in the series and is being shown as a baddie for now, who is taking pangas with the Fab 5 members. Many think that Yuvraj is Parth's "replacement." The same however isn't true as the actor is a new character on the show. In an exclusive interview with BollywoodLife, the new lad on the KY2 season 2 block opened up about playing the role of Maddie and the fact that he hasn't replaced Manik in the show." Fans are thinking that I have replaced Manik.That's not the case. My character is a new one. So it's taking time to get that cleared out. There are some who have got it, others who haven't. Fans are gradually accepting me and creating a space for Madhyam."

So did Yuvraj feel the pressure when coming on board after Parth's exit? " There is always a pressure when you are joining a series mid-way because there is so much to prove on-set as well as off-set. See honestly saying, I was expected a lot of hatred from the fans. Par aisa kuch hua nahin. Out of 100, I have received 85-90 percent of positive feedback. The point is that emptiness is there with the fans, they are missing Manik," said the actor.

When asked to reveal more about his character as Madhyam, Yuvraj said," Madhyam is incorrigible. He isn't affected by what's happening around him. He is just being himself and he doesn't want to impress anyone. I wouldn't say he's bad guy."

The actor went on to talk about his first episode with the team members." The first episode was good. . I already knew Charlie( Chauhan). Everyone has a great tuning with one another so it will take time to make a bond with these guys gradually."

Well we've gotta say that Yuvraj is doing a Fab' job on the show and we wish him all the best for the future in KY2 season 2!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kreepa thumbnail
Tfs
Loving Maddy a lot πŸ˜Š
sana_07 thumbnail
sana_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kreepa

Tfs

Loving Maddy a lot πŸ˜Š

i too like him ... sabko le aao toh ur maza ayega ... manik , cabir , maddy , arya, harshad ...and all others ... tab aayega jayda maza ... sm tashan , sm frndship , sm love , sm pranks  = original KYY πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Serendipity2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_07

i too like him ... sabko le aao toh ur maza ayega ... manik , cabir , maddy , arya, harshad ...and all others ... tab aayega jayda maza ... sm tashan , sm frndship , sm love , sm pranks  = original KYY πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

So like your idea of all coming together, full house should be a lot of fun. 
sana_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serendipity2015

So like your idea of all coming together, full house should be a lot of fun. 

we see a glimpse of it today when all are partying at mukti-navya house ... socho jab manik hoga , maddy hoga , nandini , navya , cabir , aliya ,dhruv etc. sab honge toh kitna maza ayega ... dn true clg fun will begin... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

CV's plz le aao na sab ko ... plz plz plz plz plz...
Serendipity2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_07

we see a glimpse of it today when all are partying at mukti-navya house ... socho jab manik hoga , maddy hoga , nandini , navya , cabir , aliya ,dhruv etc. sab honge toh kitna maza ayega ... dn true clg fun will begin... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

CV's plz le aao na sab ko ... plz plz plz plz plz...

I too want something like that. A camping trip or a fun college party, at least a picnic ..sometimes, it's nice to keep it light with loads of mushy romance ...am a sucker for romance😳.
sana_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serendipity2015

I too want something like that. A camping trip or a fun college party, at least a picnic ..sometimes, it's nice to keep it light with loads of mushy romance ...am a sucker for romance😳.

we sailing on the same boat... par manik aur cabir ( parth and ayaz ) toh ladoh pehle koi ...