Take a bow Sahil Mehta...

arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What a performance today, Sahil Mehta...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The love, the longing, the desperation, the need, the pain and fear of loss... What we had been hoping for, since nearly a year,... You managed to portray all of it in a span of 15-20 min... and quite brilliantly at that...😊

Yuvraj has been such an inconsistent and immature character that many of us grudgingly wanted some one else for Suhani... an artist who had come on the show for 5 odd min or Rohan .. who is a rather unsettling character (sorry sandy πŸ˜Š... His " the ends justify the means doesn't quite fly with me") ... or someone completely new...

The only reason many of us (me included😊) still stuck with the battered and bruised YUVANI the CVs offered to us was because of you, Rajshri and your amazing chemistry...

Always liked you as an artist, but today you have made me feel for Yuvraj again... The dialogues ( KUDOS TO  Tripathiji and the CVs!! πŸ‘ great job guys) , the expressions,the acting ... everything was understated yet dramatic, raw, real... Yuvraj came to Suhani ...not as Prince Charming with a sense of superiority or entitlement ... but as a man desperately, hopelessly, absolutely, completely in love with his woman...

Today showcased the best version of Yuvraj on the show... and the credit goes to you... Yuvani have a lot to rebuild as far as their relationship is concerned but today You have managed to make us begin to fall for Yuvraj again...β€οΈπŸ€— 

Really excited to see what the future holds for Yuvraj and Suhani ... and of course YUVANI 

Again, Splendid performance today Sahil... this day (and most of last week) belongs to you!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail

Mind-blowing is the word for Man of the D-day! 

Sahil, literally saved Yuvraj from deepest pits of creative blunders only because of his performance. You tend to ignore his easy redemption, jerky characterization ONLY because Sahil has been playing him SO darn well. 

Again and again I mention this but in AWE of his voice modulation. Pitch perfect.The way he delivered his dialogues today was delightful to eyes and ears.  

Very understated, controlled, raw and real like you so aptly described.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So true!! His voice modulation especially as drummedup said was just bang on- hoarse voice- hopeless tinged with a little hope, relief, fear, love, he portrayed all these emotions through his voice and those eyes that beseeched her to understand him somehow. He was brilliant!!πŸ‘ Edited by Abhinaya08 - 8 years ago
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

So true!! His voice modulation especially as drummedup said was just bang on- hoarse voice- hopeless tinged with a little hope, relief, fear, love, he portrayed all these emotions through his voice and those eyes that beseeched her to understand him somehow. He was brilliant!!πŸ‘

Oh yeah! His eyes are one of his biggest assets... but so are the cheeks,smile, hair,side profile...well, everything...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
On a serious note though, eyes and voice are his biggest plus in acting! :-)
honeydrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes kudos to sahil!!!
he was the only center of attraction today...
and of course great work by cvs they showed their mighty Yuvraj at his absolute low today...wo kehte hai na 'aj wo sab kuch har kar aya tha'...
he was ready to beg and plead and he did all of that...took every measure possible to get his love...his once in a lifetime opportunity...
and when he said those 3 magical words i both laughed and cried at same time...
great work by entire team...πŸ‘

P.S.:once again a request to keep on hitting chaska meter...Guys if we don't show our appreciation now i don't know when we will...
Edited by honeydrop - 8 years ago
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well put, a-angel!
Yes, he was very good. I'm so glad for Sahil--he's got a raw deal, and I love how he's grabbed his chance and, in a few episodes, what he's made of Yuvraj.