Dark FF: Forced Bride#3|COMPLETE!

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Thanks a lot for the new thread, everyone!
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 14

----------------------------------
Infinity Mall,

Crowds of people surrounding them but all they could see was each other. From a person who was destroyed in his dark love to a person whose life depended on his love, Khushi was surprised with her own destiny which united her with Arnav, who loved her beyond anything.

Ever since the much wanted confession took place in between them, Arnav was pestering Khushi to come out with him because he regretted the fact that they had never enjoyed the courtship period which was termed to be the most memorable period in a couple's life.

Arnav pulled Khushi along with himself into one of the big hotels over there which was completely booked for Arnav and Khushi, allowing them some privacy which Arnav felt was, very much required.

But Khushi all of a sudden felt someone observing them and when she turned around she saw a waiter staring at them and as soon as he saw Khushi watching him, he turned around and went off hurriedly.

He looked vaguely similar to her but she couldn't identify him properly as he had covered himself with a mask and immediately turned away from her.

" Arnav..." muttered Khushi still looking at the retreating figure of the waiter.

" Arre Khushi, you are still standing? Sit down." said Arnav, while making her sit down while pushing her down on the seat by her shoulders.

Arnav stood up and turned to speak to the manager whom he had sensed to be behind him. As Arnav was talking to him about what all dishes he want, Khushi noticed the manager signing to someone with his eyes and looked down to see that he made a thumbs up sign which made Khushi look in the direction as the manager was looking at to find a person aiming at Arnav with a gun in his hand.

Wave of shock resonated throughout her body as she sensed the person whom she started falling for in danger, but her instincts made her shout her lungs out but it was already late, as in the attempt of pulling him away, the bullet hit her on the chest, while sheltered the heart crying out for him.

" ARNAV!!"

Khushi shrill and panic filled voice evoked fear in Arnav's heart as he turned around to see Khushi drenched in her own blood, due to a bullet that hit her on the chest. Involuntarily his eyes traveled in all the directions to see who the culprit was as he patted her cheeks continuously to make her get up.

" Khushi, get up, dammit! This is not at all funny! You better wake up now or I will never talk to you." said Arnav as he patted her cheeks without stopping as his brain stopped functioning.

Doctor, he needs to call a doctor, decided Arnav as he dug out his phone to call for an ambulance.

Though it was Khushi who was hurt, it was his life which he felt was going to leave the body.

Arnav who couldn't hear or sense anything except for the heaving breaths of Khushi suddenly felt someone close to him. Instinctively, he brought Khushi closer to him as if protecting her from the possible threat. Arnav looked up while formulating a plan to escape in his mind, if it was the person who shot Khushi. But much to his surprise it was Karan Singhania standing beside him while looking at Khushi with tear filled eyes.

Apparently Karan Singhania was there to take away Khushi along with him once his men shot Arnav Singh Raizada but the whole situation had turned upside down much to their bad luck.

Seeing Karan beside him, made Arnav's guts churn with distaste that he tried to kill a person whom he claimed to love. Arnav rose up with Khushi in his arms and started walking to the entrance because the ambulance would reach there soon or if it doesn't reach by the time he goes down with Khushi, he would drive her to the hospital. That was Arnav's plan.

Karan had seen love in Khushi's eyes when she placed herself in front of the bullet while trying to pull Arnav away from it. And that minute his redemption began for trying to hurt a person whom the person he loved, loved so much that she didn't care about her own life.

As Arnav took quick and firm steps, Karan stood rooted to the spot while digging out to call to Shashi Gupta, the mastermind behind this whole fiasco.

" Hello Uncle..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Leela Vati Hospital

"Mr.Raizada, your wife's condition is really critical. We cannot say anything now. Till she doesn't regain her consciousness, we cannot make any firm decision on this case. But we will try our best, Mr Raizada." assured the doctor, who had checked on Khushi, whose breathing had become shallow.

" You are supposed to be the best doctor in this hospital, dammit! Then why are you saying all this? Go, do something and save her!!" shouted Arnav, whose heart bled in pain by seeing Khushi with oxygen mask and machines around her through the glass window on the door.

" Calm down, Mr.Raizada. I assure you that Mrs.Raizada will be perfectly fine as before. Now if you can excuse me, I will look into the case further." The doctor excused himself as the nurse came up with the scan reports to him while Arnav stood rooted to the spot.

How can anyone's parents be so ruthless that they would want to kill their daughter's husband, 
the husband which they themselves chose when it was not even the age to get married?

He closed his eyes shut to let the threatening tears flow out of them, hoping that the pain in his eyes reduces but as soon as he opened them, he found the person he started to hate the most, Shashi Gupta, his supposed father-in-law and the person who ruined his childhood and his wife's ex-fiance, Karan Singhania, the person who was there on the spot but didn't care to come to Khushi's help.

The levels of anger increased in his body as his blood started boiling in raw fury. How dare they come here to meet Khushi when they themselves were the masterminds behind it?

" What brings you here Mr.Gupta and Mr.Singhania?  Was there any revenge left that you wanted to take from me? And great timing I must say. I am in vulnerable state, and possibly I will not even try to protect myself. My guards are not here or neither anyone who can protect me. But most of all, my wife is not here to protect me again from you both. Time sense, I must say." Arnav spat out controlling the anger which he was sure would not stay in control for long.

" No, Arnav Beta. I am not here to harm my son-in-law. I am here to ask for his apologies." Shashi Gupta muttered with his eyes lowered and hands joined asking for forgiveness.

Was this even genuine or another plan by Shashi to trap Arnav?

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
YAY WOOHOO

congrats fairy!
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
R.E.S 😎
Unres~

How bad of Karan 😡 He wished bad for Arnav, and instead hurt the person he so-called loved. I just hope Khushi would be fine soon 😳 Shashi, Karan and every hindrance in their live should go and burn in hell 😡 And let these two live in peace -_- 

Continue soon!
Edited by -SanjanaSobti- - 8 years ago
SaraAli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
karan kamenay nay khushi ko goli mare.nice update
cranmax thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread...
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail